True or False

cachensfun

OK how about a fun way to get to know other geocachers. Here is how we will do it. some one will write something along the lines as this (The next cacher to post here likes a good long hike?). Then the next cacher will either answer TRUE or FALSE. They will then post one of there own for the next cacher after them. So we (Cachensfun) will start with the fist one.

The next geocacher to post on this forum likes micros?

Edited by cachensfun

False. I've tried it a few times, and barked my shins on logs and poked out an eye with a branch and got set upon by coyotes and homeless beggars on the Circle and got mugged and robbed and beaten and even killed. That was the last straw. No more night caching for me.

The next poster loves Walmart Box'O'Wine and drinks it with a straw. I have the photos to prove it.

True and one or two of them are even worth something

Edit to get rid of self centered question for next cacher.

The next cacher to post likes caching alone.

True I do enjoy caching alone, but it is better when I'm with good company!

The next cacher to post prefers to cache in an urban environment. True or False?

TRUE!! And I'm getting much more creative in my explainations. :D

The next cacher has a Travel Bug sticker on their vehicle.

FALSE! At least, not yet. lol

The next cacher as at least one DNF they're anxious to move to their find list.

True. There is a series in a park that we found all but one of. I'd love to go back and get it.

True or False...the next cacher has called off of work to get a FTF...

TRUE!!! It happened last weekend. I left the sunroof open a little but the three year old couldnt fit through the opening so i took off my whole wiper arm and stuck it through the sunroof to hit the power lock button. Oh did I mention that I noticed that my doors were locked while waiting for the police to show up for our friends since the guy in front of them tried to back over thier car! :Phttp://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...74-f7b5d5bccf9e

The next cacher has had to say they were sorry to thier spouse for thier addiction to caching :)

TRUE!!! It happened last weekend. I left the sunroof open a little but the three year old couldnt fit through the opening so i took off my whole wiper arm and stuck it through the sunroof to hit the power lock button. Oh did I mention that I noticed that my doors were locked while waiting for the police to show up for our friends since the guy in front of them tried to back over thier car! :Phttp://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...74-f7b5d5bccf9e

The next cacher has had to say they were sorry to thier spouse for thier addiction to caching :)

False... no spouse, no curfew! But my friends are getting tired of hearing about it...

The next cacher hates caching those places in which "they know about the cache and are anxious to watch you hunt".

think plastic camo tape isnt a great way to camo caches.

True. It's not a great way, but it does have its purpose in breaking up the perceived outline.

T or F: the next cacher has found caches in every state in the Midwest.

False, but it's not for lack of getting around.

d6fbc37d-42b2-4332-80cd-da5217a36ad7.jpg

The next cacher has fallen out of a canoe and into a half-frozen creek while out geocaching with people she just met for the first time.

False, but it's not for lack of getting around.

d6fbc37d-42b2-4332-80cd-da5217a36ad7.jpg

The next cacher has fallen out of a canoe and into a half-frozen creek while out geocaching with people she just met for the first time.

FALSE! I love caching but i would never go for a canoe ride to get to one in the winter..

The next cacher has got a speeding ticket trying to get a FTF!! true or false..

False... Sounds like fun as long as I knew the person :D

True or False: The next cacher has stuck their hand in animal droppings while looking for a cache :antenna:

False...but i have knelt in 'human droppings' looking for a Micro. :antenna:

True or False......The next cacher has never looked for a cache in snow.

Edited by seacarrot12
T or F the next cacher has the new caches notifacation sent to thier cell phone so while they are at work they can try to get one more FTF

False. No cell phone!

True or false: the next cacher has gone caching while sick, not for an FTF, just to try and "walk off this bug". And failed miserably, both in the attempt to walk off the bug, and to find a cache while feeling like death warmed over!

True AND False. Made plans to meet up with CYBret at an Indiana event. Got REALLY sick the day before. Temps outside in the single digits. Still made the VERY long drive, and cached ALL day. Several boxes of tissue later, I'm pretty sure we found all the caches we looked for.

True or False: the next person to post has spent more money on caching "toys" than on anything else they own.

False They dont call me King-of-Halloween for nothing.

The next cacher has ask for new travel bug tags for special holidays.

False but for a Christmas present I did ask my daughter to give me 4 weekends that she would babysit her younger brother so that I could go away caching (she did too)

The next cacher has gone for a FTF at 1 or 2 in the morning...