Would you log a find?

CapeDoc

Are you going to find it?

:)

These are all called "armchair caches" and most likely you will find some people bookmarking all of them.

I am quite finicky about my Cache Find to Cache Find distance and this would throw it all out. I do understand that this is a nice way to cache in countries where one could be snowed in for 3 or 4 months of the year.

I have considered maybe creating an "Armchair" geocaching name, and "finding" some of these caches just for interest sake, as I am sure some of the puzzles could be quite interesting. Will see what I do, but no way am I finding them on my current Geocaching name.

I myself would log it. There is still a challenge in some of them. We discussed the question and my answer for this specific cache and quess what. It sparked a huge debate on the co-ordinates. My answer was challenged big time. In the end I think we all learned something again. I tried to find the two dnf’s and I went through the logs for a long time but my pc started to hang. I would love to read the two DNF’s. Gerhard

It looks to me that this is the most found cache on the planet. Over 8000 finds.

(It is probably the most found with the least...visits)

:D

Haaa haaa Lets all log a "Needs Maintenance" enty on it.... something in the line of it sunk or something....

It looks to me that this is the most found cache on the planet. Over 8000 finds.

<_<

Haaa haaa Lets all log a "Needs Maintenance" enty on it.... something in the line of it sunk or something....

I was just wandering through your SA forum (as I do sometimes, when I'm having an after-dinner cup of tea) and I clicked on that link to see what it was.

I don't know what you lot have done to sabotage it, but it's showing as "Cache is unpublished" to me...

Now I'll never know :laughing:

MrsB :D

<_<

I was just wandering through your SA forum (as I do sometimes, when I'm having an after-dinner cup of tea) and I clicked on that link to see what it was.

I don't know what you lot have done to sabotage it, but it's showing as "Cache is unpublished" to me...

Now I'll never know :laughing:

MrsB :D

Try the link at the top of the page. That one still works.

I have considered maybe creating an "Armchair" geocaching name, and "finding" some of these caches just for interest sake, as I am sure some of the puzzles could be quite interesting. Will see what I do, but no way am I finding them on my current Geocaching name.

If you look at the bookmark lists on that cache's cache page, you will find many others you can do.

<_<

:rolleyes: Byt hom honne. :unsure:

I am waiting for confirmation and then my log will be done. I am still battling with the game of Yamar. I got some help from him. Now I am stuck again. The third e-mail is now one his way.

I even went the dubious way and I decompiled his game to get to the source. Did this help me? Not much, I am sitting with pages and pages of programming and I need one more step to get this game completed. I can see the end of the game but to get there I need to follow a lot of variables. Maybe quicker to play the game. This is an arm chair cache. If I look at the effort that was done then it was an enormous task and it is worth doing and it is much more difficult than a normal cache hide and listing. If you go deeper into the back ground of this game then you will noticed that he actually used a specific location and he changed this into a virtual world with a lot of imagination.

Is it worth doing? Yes, it is another challenge where you have to get to the end in a virtual world. But the end of the game is not the end. It does have a very strange twist in it. The game does test your thinking skills and it does develop your other side of the brain. But again we have different opinions about different things. Some will try some will not. If we were all the same it will be a real boring world. Gerhard