Useful small Geocache pots

This may of been posted before, I am a Diabetic who gets through loads of the Blood test strips and was chucking my old storage containers in the bin!

They make brilliant 35mm film containers and because of their design are normally waterproof.

Im new to this Geocaching and only have one of my own running this is using one of these and works very well, (no damp logs).

Obviously make sure if you use these they are spotlessly clean for hygiene reasons. :)

Edited by powerkiter

This may of been posted before, I am a Diabetic who gets through loads of the Blood test strips and was chucking my old storage containers in the bin!

They make brilliant 35mm film containers and because of their design are normally waterproof.

Im new to this Geocaching and only have one of my own running this is using one of these and works very well, (no damp logs).

Obviously make sure if you use these they are spotlessly clean for hygiene reasons. :)

Yes, those are actually superior to film cannisters, which tend to be anything but waterproof. Most of the test strip containers that I've seen are about the size of film cannisters, but I recently found one that was about 2/3 that size. I'd love to get my hands on a few of those smaller ones.