Good news coin sale

RedShoesGirl

Your package is on its way to you. Hope it helps. :D
Whatever you did for RSG Joranda, God Bless Your Heart. :D

Thank you, you know I try and help when I can. Being a single father with four kids at home I know when times can be tight.

thank you, you are the best!

walter will pass into new hands soon. she simply as too many things wrong for me to fix. so all the money i raised will have to go into another rig. car shopping. boy, something i know everybody just loves to do. NOT!

the guy buying walter is a mechanic and will fix her up splendidly and tow her behind his RV. she will be so happy, like being put out to a really nice pasture, being pulled along.

so i am trying to be happy for her. better sold to the mechanic than the junkyard.

lara

Your package is on its way to you. Hope it helps. :P
Whatever you did for RSG Joranda, God Bless Your Heart. :D

Thank you, you know I try and help when I can. Being a single father with four kids at home I know when times can be tight.

thank you, you are the best!

walter will pass into new hands soon. she simply as too many things wrong for me to fix. so all the money i raised will have to go into another rig. car shopping. boy, something i know everybody just loves to do. NOT!

the guy buying walter is a mechanic and will fix her up splendidly and tow her behind his RV. she will be so happy, like being put out to a really nice pasture, being pulled along.

so i am trying to be happy for her. better sold to the mechanic than the junkyard.

lara

and right now, you can get great discounts on new cars... they'll do just about anything to sell cars

i have been out and about looking at new cars, new used cars, getting more and more depressed at each dealership.

i couldn't afford what i wanted and needed - a jeep.

didn't want to borrow mega-bucks from my brother for just any ol' new car that would not take me where i needed to go — mountain tops and desert bottoms so i decided to put all the money from my coin sales plus some from sweet bro and get walter fixed!

instantly, after making that decision, i felt better. i know that was the right decision.

so — i am getting down to the last of my coins, put most of them on ebay this weekend. some of which i thought i would never get rid of but to save my car, i'll sell just about anything!

please take a look, bid high and bid often. :( remember, the car you save may be your own someday!!!

many of these coins have not been activated including the loggerhead micros in gold and copper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180348338519

thanks again to all the wonderful folks who have donated coins to the cause and who have bought coins from me.

lara

Glad to hear you got something worked out. The glitter kitty I won would like to say hello and good luck!

thank you! it is going to be another couple of weeks for the work to be done, but she will be almost as good as new after everything is done. whew! now i am anxious to get walter back. i am just about out of coins excpet for those that didn't sell the first time around. guess i'll put them into lots of 5 - 6 and see what happens.

rsg