Todie's Wild Ride: A Tribute To Tod

Rockin Roddy

All paid orders are now ready to ship!! 10 sets are now left!

I did not get an invoice until now. Could you please send me one?

Hang on, I'll check it out!

All orders are packaged and ready to ship tomorrow!

No waiting in aisle 5

email on it's way

answer back. Thank you so much, Rod!

Sent ya an email, hope a set is still available!

Have not received an email as of yet!! Still only 5 sets remaining! All coins are available separately as well!!

Tried again...the email on your profile is a good one right????

He wants the email sent to this address todieswildride@comcast.net. That way they don't get mixed up in all those emails of the coins he is watching.....

Sent ya an email, hope a set is still available!

Have not received an email as of yet!! Still only 5 sets remaining! All coins are available separately as well!!

Tried again...the email on your profile is a good one right????

He wants the email sent to this address todieswildride@comcast.net. That way they don't get mixed up in all those emails of the coins he is watching.....

oops! I had missed that part, thanks for setting me on the right path. Hope a set was left.

Is there a website where we can order just one? Or do we send an email straight to you?

From what I understand you can send an email directly to Rod at todieswildride@comcast.net to put in your order. They also now have the coins listed under new coin editions on cointracking.com and can be ordered there.

They're also being put up on cointracking.com, but you can email me for singles, sets, multiple single ec. We're almost out of sets though!!

Speaking of sets, how about if we put a set up for bid right here on the forums. Set includes the Investor's edition copper/glow, the Prize edition copper/yellow glitter, the LE gold/green glitter and the RE silver/yellow andgold/yellow. Bid by emailing me at todieswildride@comcast.net, I will keep bidders notified via email. Bidding to go until Sunday the 12th at 10pm EST. Pictures of these coins are above and here are the glow and yellow glitter:

ae407bf2-8668-4018-b2b0-a2229d8ef114.jpgf2bbc1c7-4e7e-4b5a-9bc3-84cb42c0f20a.jpgc39514ba-7dbc-49b5-a014-9885334bbdcb.jpg

962f2bc2-fc7d-478f-a14b-6ee93b1d6590.jpgff2a9ae1-7670-4cf5-bc3c-fb982f52aa37.jpg

Only 25 of the glow were made and only 50 of the copper/yellow glitter. The only way to get a complete set like this is through our auctions or if you invested!

I have put a picture and a link to this topic on the Dutch Geocoin forum.

For the Dutch Speaking: Als je ook wilt meedoen aan het Bike Awareness project

(coins laten reizen voorverkeersveiligheid) genaamd Todie's Wild Ride dan kan je via de link in de handtekening van Rockin Roddy in het juiste topic komen. Voor een beknopte (en Nederlandse) uitleg kun je mij een PB via mijn Gc.com of Gc.nl profiel sturen.

I have put a picture and a link to this topic on the Dutch Geocoin forum.

For the Dutch Speaking: Als je ook wilt meedoen aan het Bike Awareness project

(coins laten reizen voorverkeersveiligheid) genaamd Todie's Wild Ride dan kan je via de link in de handtekening van Rockin Roddy in het juiste topic komen. Voor een beknopte (en Nederlandse) uitleg kun je mij een PB via mijn Gc.com of Gc.nl profiel sturen.

THANKS, my friend!! much appreciated indeed!

OK, here they are! As promised, we have 2 RE versions, one yellow/gold, the other yellow/silver, we also have for sale an LE glitter green/gold. Coins are 1.75"x1.75" and 3mm thick. All are trackable with cutom icon (not sure exactly what just yet) and prefix "TD".

100% of what's made from the sale of these coins will go to various bike awareness and safety projects I have planned and am planning, please watch the Todie's Wild Ride for update on projects and future plans! First and foremost is a billboard near Tod's accident scene to remind driviers to watch for us, another is a bicycle helmet handout for the youngsters...helmets are important!!

Here's the Todie's Wild Ride Tribute coins, keep in mind that pictures truly do not do these justice:

Silver/yellow RE $9 e52762c5-4ff5-4694-a9f4-9acea9a2f3f8.jpg8554e1bf-2022-461d-831c-ceeb6fd3c390.jpg

Gold/yellow RE $9 4d12e56c-e0d2-4323-8ec7-86d4f86f5917.jpg3dc13e0f-d9f7-4d4a-a89a-d3293e903e00.jpg

Gold/glitter green LE $10 0df6049a-9bd8-40ab-a84f-174774995378.jpg22d7d572-6ab3-4469-be61-7d8b13299b89.jpg

You can buy a limited amount of 3 coin sets for $25, I think there's 22 left...get those while you can and save $3 (maybe a chance to set one free spreading bike awareness???) Shipping will depend on what it costs. I wish I could say actual cost, but that wouldn't be practical for a speedy and less hassling shipping experience...I hope for less than $3 w/confirmation, but it'll be a quick learning experience, please know I will not gouge.

To order, please email me you caching name, real name shipping address and order amount to todieswildride@comcast.net, please DO NOT email my profile address as I get a LOT of emails there and might miss it!

WOW, I WISH I had gone through here and YOU before I went to cointracking. I could have bought the 3 coin set instead ! ! !

WOW, I WISH I had gone through here and YOU before I went to cointracking. I could have bought the 3 coin set instead ! ! !

I think this can be remedied even though your package has been sealed (and I mean SEALED lol). I could be tempted to risk further writer's cramp for you, my friend!! Let me know, the difference is a mere $5! I can get you set up!

I think this can be remedied even though your package has been sealed (and I mean SEALED lol). I could be tempted to risk further writer's cramp for you, my friend!! Let me know, the difference is a mere $5! I can get you set up!

THANK YOU - my friend !

All coins ordered have been packaged and ready to go...including the PRIZE COIN Opalsns has won!!! I will have to tally, but I am pretty sure we're out of the sets!! Will check to make sure! We've got plenty of single LEs left as well as the RE's, so get those orders in!!!

Please don't forget, send your orders to todieswildride@comcast.net.

Speaking of sets, DON'T FORGET, we're auctioning off a complete set of these for bike awareness. Bidding is still very very reasonable, so here's a chance to own a complete set of all 5 coins (glow was limited to 25, copper/glitter yellow was limited to 50), and your ONLY chance to own a GLOW!!! (these babies could be used as a night light or as an emergency light source if your flashlight batteries are low while in the woods lol) Get those bids sent in to todieswildride@comcast.net!

ALL SETS ARE GONE!! Sorry, we even sold a few extras lol

I still have a few LE green glitters left, and plenty of the RE versions! And don't forget the complete set being auctioned off in another thread, the bid is still very reasonable! All profits from the sales of these coins as well as the complete set will be put to good use promoting bike awareness and safety!

THANK-YOU to those who hve bought!!

I've had some ask about shipping outside the USA....I will, am happy to! However, I must charge exact costs as I can't eat losses and the money I'm raising is not my own! I will not gouge you, I am more thn happy to take a package to the PO and have it checked before shipping! Also, if you get a group order around, I am more thn happy to ship to one location and let you handle distribution from there!! Hope this helps!!

No waiting in aisle 4, aisle 4 is open for business!!

glad to see this going so well rod.

tod would be soooooo proud.

best to you and this cause

THANK-YOU, my friend!!

We've still got a few glitter left here, and what's listed on cointracker as well. Plenty of the REs!!

No waiting in aisle 1, no waiting in aisle 1!!

I know you've got my order held. Speaking of the kinds of numbers you like, I like one's with doubles in them...Like TD##XX with either double letters or double numbers or both. I also have a Look Twice Coin set aside for you that I KNOW you'll like.

I know you've got my order held. Speaking of the kinds of numbers you like, I like one's with doubles in them...Like TD##XX with either double letters or double numbers or both. I also have a Look Twice Coin set aside for you that I KNOW you'll like.

Then you should like this: I work in the financial sector, and am currently working with a file whose number is 1100223388. I look at things like that and think, "Wow! What a great poker hand that would be! 5 pairs!" LOL!

I got my coins this morning, they came out really nice!

Well not only did the coins make it to the U.P. as noted above, they've also made it to us in the L.P. (SW MI, Holland area) since mine also arrived this morning. I have to agree with usyoopers that they look fabulous! You were right about the coins being even better in person than in the pictures (not to see say they didn't look nice in the pics because they sure did). I'm looking forward to releasing 3 of them into the wild to help spread the word on being more aware of bikers that share the roads with us in the cars and the trucks. Thanks for giving all of us an opportunity to do something that may literally help save lives! :blink:

I'm glad to see they're arriving already, GREAT!! I hope you all like these, they really are special to me!!

Don't forget the complete set being auctioned off, it is still in reach!!

All orders placed up until now have been packaged and will be mailed tomorrow!!

No waiting in aisles 2 and 6!

I got my coins this morning, they came out really nice!

Well not only did the coins make it to the U.P. as noted above, they've also made it to us in the L.P. (SW MI, Holland area) since mine also arrived this morning. I have to agree with usyoopers that they look fabulous! You were right about the coins being even better in person than in the pictures (not to see say they didn't look nice in the pics because they sure did). I'm looking forward to releasing 3 of them into the wild to help spread the word on being more aware of bikers that share the roads with us in the cars and the trucks. Thanks for giving all of us an opportunity to do something that may literally help save lives! :blink:

It is I who THANKS you, my friend!! Everybody who buys coins is helping to spread bike awareness, that is the beauty of this sale, everyone can help. Truly people releasing these coins are doubling up on their efforts!!! THANK-YOU ALL!!

And, don't forget to visit the TWR thread, I am gving away a few of the prize editions again soon!!

Got mine today. They are just awesome. Did not realize they were that big. The Green is going to be my keeper. The Silver is being released, and the gold is being gifted.

I know what you mean about the size, I thought they'd be a bit smaller as well. I know the artwork said 1.75", but they really are a big 1.75"! And the hedt to these, nice weight, nice solid feel, these just scream quality...nice job on these Rusty!!!

Going to place caches this morning for our upcoming event, we'll ready all orders upon return this afternoon!! thanks TO ALL WHO'VE ORDERED!!

Rod, we received Tod's coins yesterday, sorry we didnt post right away, my grandmother passed away Yesterday. My grandpa is going to be so lost without her :):):huh:

Life does jump into the picture now and again, sorry to hear of the loss!!

Many many coins waiting for new homes...no waiting in the express aisle!

I think we sold a couple of these yesterday...YEAH!!! Tod's mom, Louise, took a bunch with her to her church bake sales yesterday and I heard we had a good day indeed!! That's GREAT, the more we sell, the quicker I can get that billboard up before spring is over! Spring through summer is the time to get bike awareness out there in everyone's face, so I truly hope to get the billboard up by MAY (my B-day would be really special).

Many more to sell, no waiting in any aisle at this time!!