Not getting notices

BAPMAN CREW

I gett my weekly notices from GC. I get Logged notices on my caches. I get Email corospnces from GC.

I DO NOT get notices of new caches in the area. This has been going on for about a month. GC says my IP may be kicking it as bulk mail but I get the weekly emails and that is bulk mail.

Is this happening to anyone else?

The new caches in your area come as a different email than the weekly newsletter? I didn't know that. I am a premium member and have only received the same messages as BAPMAN CREW. I never get an email regarding just new caches placed, I usually have to do a search for caches and scroll thru pages and pages of results to find a newly placed cache.

Count me in as one of the folks not getting those emails then.

Edited by hmart316

I gett my weekly notices from GC. I get Logged notices on my caches. I get Email corospnces from GC.

I DO NOT get notices of new caches in the area. This has been going on for about a month. GC says my IP may be kicking it as bulk mail but I get the weekly emails and that is bulk mail.

Have you verified the Notifications are still set up and active?

YES!!!!java script:emoticon(':laughing:',%20'smid_2')

I haven't gotten a new cache notification since Feb 25. Luckily, I get notices on my phone as well, so I know I've missed emails. When I tried to get a pocket query it said it was sent but i didn't get it. They told me the same thing about the IP

Did you get your problem resolved????

I have not received notifications on two queries that have been set for a looooooong time. These stopped on March 11, 2009. I did receive one from another query that was generated on the 14th. I can not figure out what is wrong. I'm sorry to say that I am glad someone else is having the same problem.

Has anyone had other communication that they understand they have a problem? It's not on our end. Like I said, I did get one on the 14th but not the others. :rolleyes: