FS: BNIB Magellan Triton 1500

I've got a brand new Triton 1500. Never opened.

I've read all the reviews for these units, and took a chance buying one. No regrets. I had/have a Magellan eXplorist 500, which worked great for geocacheing, and I upgraded to the Triton 1500. To be fair, I have never used a Garmin; but I've never felt the need to either :(

The updated firmware that is offered by Magellan works well. Also, for anyone considering buying a Triton 200/300, my housemate bought one, and it works great with the firmware update. Of course it's no 1500, but hey...

Send me a p.m. if interested. Buyer will pay actual cost of shipping. I'm not making any money on this unit, bought one too many, and lost the receipt!

$320 USD. Paypal preferred. Or I can post on ebay and you can buy it on there if you prefer the ebay guarantee. Same price.

Did you know that walmart has the 1500 on sale for $199.00 with the wilderness package

No, actually from what I saw, it's the Magellan 500 that is on sale for $199.00. The gps I'm selling is the 1500. Walmart Handheld GPS

Unless you were referring to Walmart.ca...which doesn't sell handheld gps's. So I'm not sure where you got that info from. Care to share the source?

Did you know that walmart has the 1500 on sale for $199.00 with the wilderness package

No, actually from what I saw, it's the Magellan 500 that is on sale for $199.00. The gps I'm selling is the 1500. Walmart Handheld GPS

Unless you were referring to Walmart.ca...which doesn't sell handheld gps's. So I'm not sure where you got that info from. Care to share the source?

Well i actually purchased my 1500 adventure pack at walmart for 199.99 my man. So i would take it back to where ever you got it and return it.

Well i actually purchased my 1500 adventure pack at walmart for 199.99 my man. So i would take it back to where ever you got it and return it.

Aw man! Well, I guess it pays to be living in the states then. Cause the walmart's around here (Toronto) don't sell 'em. I'm only selling cause I lost the receipt...well, hopefully that's just a sale that will pass...cause otherwise...I have one expensive paperweight :(

I bought mine at Canadian Tire for $199. My friend got a price match at Walmart. BTW, the Triton is a pain to load, but it is really sweet to use. Sats are quickly acquired, and no boomerang. Takes me right to the cache. Plus it is paperless if you strip the HTML out first.