geocaching coordinates

I recently got into geocaching with my friends and I have been using my phone (motorola i880) for gps. My phone goes by the minutes, seconds instead of the decimal system shown on all the geocache pages. I know I can click the conversion button to switch over to the minutes, seconds system, but I was wondering if there was a way I could setup my account to automatically display all the cache with the minutes/seconds.

I don't think there is any way to cause the coords to come up automatically in a different format. To do that, you would need to go with a secondary program, and load pocket queries into it.

On th eother hand, I like your avatar and name. I got started on smoking shisha over here in Iraq. Sadly I had to pack mine away for shipping and I can't smoke until I get back home.

I don't think there is any way to cause the coords to come up automatically in a different format. To do that, you would need to go with a secondary program, and load pocket queries into it.

On th eother hand, I like your avatar and name. I got started on smoking shisha over here in Iraq. Sadly I had to pack mine away for shipping and I can't smoke until I get back home.

oh i c, and thanks. You got started over there? did you buy a hookah over there?

I recently got into geocaching with my friends and I have been using my phone (motorola i880) for gps. My phone goes by the minutes, seconds instead of the decimal system shown on all the geocache pages. I know I can click the conversion button to switch over to the minutes, seconds system, but I was wondering if there was a way I could setup my account to automatically display all the cache with the minutes/seconds.

There might be a way to change your phone. It also needs to be WGS-84 datum.

Jim