Mad in Missouri!

:D;):D:anibad::D

I am soooooo ARRRRGGGG!!!!! I set out today for a great day of caching. I hadn't been in awhile so I was more than ready. Now I don't spend alot of money on this hobby but I spend my share. I definately believe in trading up or even. OMG...you can not imagine the "crap" that was in these caches. Like a head off of a Barbie, a ink pen LID, a movie ticket STUB!!!! I mean it is ridiculous! I would like to see all caches become only visible to premium members and if they raised the membership fee high enough to weed out the idiots who obviously can't afford to trade even! I hope all of you trade even and up...not junk and if you do...shame on you! I am just venting because I was soooo disappointed in all of the caches today!

I am soooooo ARRRRGGGG!!!!! I set out today for a great day of caching. I hadn't been in awhile so I was more than ready. Now I don't spend alot of money on this hobby but I spend my share. I definately believe in trading up or even. OMG...you can not imagine the "crap" that was in these caches. Like a head off of a Barbie, a ink pen LID, a movie ticket STUB!!!! I mean it is ridiculous! I would like to see all caches become only visible to premium members and if they raised the membership fee high enough to weed out the idiots who obviously can't afford to trade even! I hope all of you trade even and up...not junk and if you do...shame on you! I am just venting because I was soooo disappointed in all of the caches today!

I'm a poor little idiot who can't afford to do anything but wander around the mountains, enjoying the scenery. I don't usually trade "swag", but I'll be more than happy to move your bug or coin around. I sure hope that you don't get your wish and price me out of the sport.

In all seriousness, last Sunday, some local geocachers discovered a small trail leading up to a local geological feature that I have been trying to get to for over 35 years. This morning, I found their cache, which had a few small trinkets and logbook. I guess this would be a dud in your book, but I found myself in a spot that I have been trying to get to since my childhood.

Sometimes, the treasure isn't in the box.

I agree that it isn't about the swag (if it were I'd be at a jewelry store, not in the dirt and bushes!) but c'mon. There is a big difference between not being about the swag and being about the trash...

A movie ticket stub? The cap off a pen?

I once found one of those little plastic tips that an electrician uses to cap off the ends of wires.

There's a specific activity that is all about taking trash out with you... but it doesn't mean putting it in a cache in the mean time...

I like to leave swag but it's always something like a little jewelry charm, a fridge magnet, a green toy soldier... it's a trinket but it's not trash.

I feel your pain, Missouri. I feel your pain.

However - I've been in public bathrooms with rich people who didn't wash their hands so I don't think it's about premium membership. It's about class.

I agree that it isn't about the swag (if it were I'd be at a jewelry store, not in the dirt and bushes!) but c'mon. There is a big difference between not being about the swag and being about the trash...

I once found one of those little plastic tips that an electrician uses to cap off the ends of wires.

There's a specific activity that is all about taking trash out with you... but it doesn't mean putting it in a cache in the mean time...

I like to leave swag but it's always something like a little jewelry charm, a fridge magnet, a green toy soldier... it's a trinket but it's not trash.

I feel your pain, Missouri. I feel your pain.

However - I've been in public bathrooms with rich people who didn't wash their hands so I don't think it's about premium membership. It's about class.

If it bothers you, carry a bag of swag and restock as needed! :anibad:

If I found it and there is a log book I can sign, then I'm happy. Most of the time all I carry is my GPS, a pen, my sig items, and maybe my PDA. If the cache will hold some coins or small TB's I'll have those in my pocket also. No room for swag, and zero interest in swag.

Jim

I'm a poor little idiot who can't afford to do anything but wander around the mountains, enjoying the scenery. I don't usually trade "swag", but I'll be more than happy to move your bug or coin around. I sure hope that you don't get your wish and price me out of the sport.

In all seriousness, last Sunday, some local geocachers discovered a small trail leading up to a local geological feature that I have been trying to get to for over 35 years. This morning, I found their cache, which had a few small trinkets and logbook. I guess this would be a dud in your book, but I found myself in a spot that I have been trying to get to since my childhood.

So Don, are you telling me that John and Bill put out a cache with junk in it to begin with?

I think Don_J sees the kind of "crap" some people try to donate to charity that he has to pick up in his truck, so I doubt he will ever be disappointed by what he finds in a cache. However, I actually tried to do something to improve the quality of swag in caches in that area. If you have any barbie doll head, ink pen lids, or movie ticket stubs please leave them in this cache instead of trading them for other items. If you find any of these items in another cache, please trade something good for them and then leave those item in my cache.

So Don, are you telling me that John and Bill put out a cache with junk in it to begin with?

I think Don_J sees the kind of "crap" some people try to donate to charity that he has to pick up in his truck, so I doubt he will ever be disappointed by what he finds in a cache. However, I actually tried to do something to improve the quality of swag in caches in that area. If you have any barbie doll head, ink pen lids, or movie ticket stubs please leave them in this cache instead of trading them for other items. If you find any of these items in another cache, please trade something good for them and then leave those item in my cache.

I loved that cache. I think that I traded a rock for a twig. :D

Meanwhile, the same day that I found it, I placed two ammo cans in the adjacent canyon. Both had a collection of articles that one might find useful in the wilderness, rain poncho, survival blanket, flashlight, compass, mini first aid kit. Because it seems that no one could trade up, no one traded at all and two years later, it all burned up in the Sesnon fire.

BTW, I will CITO pure trash out of a cache and note it in my log. As Toz knows, I carry extra logsheets, baggies. duck tape, wire, and even a pair of pliers to adjust a bent ammo can latch. I'll give your cache whatever TLC it needs, I just can't help on the swag.

I've been astounded by the trash left behind by geocachers and don't give me the "one man's trash is another's treasure" line. Sometimes trash is trash. I found a dirty diaper cover in one of my caches. In another I found a filthy pair of work gloves with holes worn in the fingers. Even if caches aren't started full of junk (and many are), they wind up full of it after a dozen or so finds.

It is somewhat disappointing that fellow geocachers can be so inconsiderate, but I wouldn't let it alter my enjoyment of the sport. My advice to the OP and others who are really bothered by this is to forget about

what you are going to find in the cache and enjoy the journey. My first post alluded to that.

This sport is a two way street, and the CO is getting enjoyment out of cachers finding his cache. Some folks just don't have the same standards for swag that others do.

For me, swag is unimportant. If I haven't come across a FTF prize, or a trackable, I leave the contents of the cache alone (except the log, of course). I think the folks with little ones probably get a kick out of finding some of the better swag in the caches.

I get much more fulfillment out of the hunt, and the point of interest that the CO brought me to. :anibad:

This is an Open Ended field for discussion. Obviously a dirty diaper cover is not good, but on the other hand lets look at the Barbie head.

I am sure that everyone has known a child that has a special toy/item that you wonder why it is important to them, but to them it is, i.e. a torn blanket, a Barbie head, a Hot Wheels with no wheels.

"Judge Not Least You Be Judged"

I agree that it is low class to leave obvious "trash"!

The ultimate, to me, was inone cache, someone left two Tim Horton's Quick Pay cards. Neat swag, you think ... wrong! They were both empty! Of course, you wouldn't know this until you went to use one! :anibad:

The best part was the cacher that left them actually said in their log that they were empty! If a finder didn't read the past logs, they would be some upset when they tried to use one of them. At least this would be some "trash" swag that would get citoed! ;)

I carry around a bag of swag when I'm out caching. If there is something I want to trade for, I trade and have been known to restock a cache when it was pretty bare.

I've seen everything from rocks to wine bottle corks left for trade items (I guess some consider these signature items), but I don't become mad at it. I just shake my head and move on.

You also have to remember that some that are doing this are children. They might think the head of a Barbie is trading even or trading up. I always carry around a lot of hotwheels (and child friendly items) to put into to caches for children (sorry, I don't carry around dolls - it's hard enough to explain why I carry around baggies, forceps, and tweezers in my bag).

But,,,,,, swag isn't why I cache anyway....

I carry around a bag of swag when I'm out caching. If there is something I want to trade for, I trade and have been known to restock a cache when it was pretty bare.

I've seen everything from rocks to wine bottle corks left for trade items (I guess some consider these signature items), but I don't become mad at it. I just shake my head and move on.

This is a perfect example of perspective. I also carry a swag bag - I use it to trade and to restock if a cache is dry. I always try to leave something weather I take something or not.

The perspective part here is that... I once found a rock and I took it. I guess the person who left it had the same mindset I have - it was a really beautiful rock and I'm sure that's why it was left as swag!

So a rock is a rock, and the Barbie head theory I can totally believe but I also imagine (wild speculation - not judging anyone or anything other than speculating!) this could be an opportunity as a parent to talk with my child:

Kid: I'm going to leave the stub to the movie we saw 'cause the movie was so good!

Mom: Little Johnny that's a really generous thing you want to do - to share that fun memory. I know that stub is meaningful for you but others might not understand how much fun the movie was. What if you keep it and we can put it on the fridge for you to enjoy? We can leave something else that you think is nice.

Kid: (hand in swag bag) How about this tiny yellow rubber toy duck? This is a great duck!

Mom: What a wonderful idea. That is a great duck!

Wow... can you tell I'm not a parent???? :(

This is an Open Ended field for discussion. Obviously a dirty diaper cover is not good, but on the other hand lets look at the Barbie head.

I am sure that everyone has known a child that has a special toy/item that you wonder why it is important to them, but to them it is, i.e. a torn blanket, a Barbie head, a Hot Wheels with no wheels.

Whatever!!! I do love this sport and for me it is not about the "treasures" as much as the hunt to find them. I just don't understand why people don't want to keep the caches in better shape as far a content. I guess I will just stop caring aobut what I leave...so if you put a $15 geo coin in I will take it and leave an ink pen lid. My point is, if you want to leave an ink pen lid then take the barbie doll head...those of us who want to trade even then can. Why do I want to leave my really cool coins and bugs and swag that I am never going to get back for a FREAKIN' ink pen lid....I see it must be the mentality of most cachers. Not me, but like I said...Whatever.

I don't really care as long as there is a cheap little McD's toy or something like that. Then my son can take something how. We will trade up. And the stuff he bring's home usually end's up back in the swag drawer for another adventure.

I only trade when I take my son caching, or see something I just can't live without. But I do trade fairly. If I don't have something to leave for a proper trade than I just pass it up.

I do CITO out some caches that have nothing more than broken junk in them.

Wow - usually I'm just a lurker, but this one got me to reply! I cache with my kids quite often (we can feed Mommie's addiction and get some fresh air and exercise, woo hoo) and honestly, after two or three, the treasure is in the box for them. To drag them 2 1/2 miles through the woods, over boulders, down the ravine... and find a box with used erasers, broken McToys and (I'm not kidding) an open, half-eaten tube of Girl Scout cookies, is a disappointment to them. Hard to get them to go next time. I try to clean up the cache and refill, but a person could go broke... I concur. As an adult, I just want a useable log book. Kids see it differently. Trade up or don't leave anything!

Edited by crazy leg

Wow - usually I'm just a lurker, but this one got me to reply! I cache with my kids quite often (we can feed Mommie's addiction and get some fresh air and exercise, woo hoo) and honestly, after two or three, the treasure is in the box for them. To drag them 2 1/2 miles through the woods, over boulders, down the ravine... and find a box with used erasers, broken McToys and (I'm not kidding) an open, half-eaten tube of Girl Scout cookies, is a disappointment to them. Hard to get them to go next time. I try to clean up the cache and refill, but a person could go broke... I concur. As an adult, I just want a useable log book. Kids see it differently. Trade up or don't leave anything!

Welcome to the forums!!!!! :(

You said what I ment a whole lot better than I did. My son has done about a 6 mile multi with us (it was a ruff one). He was 4 year's old at the time. After the 8 hour's of hiking, him looking threw the can at toy's to trade for, ment everything for him. Yes we did get a lot of great bonding time, and have some great memories to go along with that but for him the highlight of the day was picking threw the "treasure".

Welcome to the forums!!!!! :)

You said what I ment a whole lot better than I did. My son has done about a 6 mile multi with us (it was a ruff one). He was 4 year's old at the time. After the 8 hour's of hiking, him looking threw the can at toy's to trade for, ment everything for him. Yes we did get a lot of great bonding time, and have some great memories to go along with that but for him the highlight of the day was picking threw the "treasure".

Thanks - the forums scare me, a little! :(

You see what I mean, though? Bonding is great and hiking is fun, but honestly, when you'd like to grab one more cache for the day, hard to lure the little ones out of the car after such a disappointment, right? We're not looking for $1,000 gold pieces; my 8 year old lives for the parachute guys!

Welcome to the forums!!!!! :lol:

Thanks - the forums scare me, a little! :(

You see what I mean, though? Bonding is great and hiking is fun, but honestly, when you'd like to grab one more cache for the day, hard to lure the little ones out of the car after such a disappointment, right? We're not looking for $1,000 gold pieces; my 8 year old lives for the parachute guys!

Yup, I know exactly what your talking about. :) I had quit taking my little one with me, due to the small container's without any SWAG and had a wake up call cause when I got home from caching, he said Dad doesn't let me go treasure hunting anymore. I was trying to save from his dissapointment from not finding any "treasure". So I took him and did some over again, that I knew had something in them for trade. He loves to go "treasure hunting". Then I've also placed a cache that I never listed. It's our own private cache, and I take him to that now, to I guess act like we are looking for a new treasure.

Now I'm just waiting for the weather to get a bit better, to take him out again. But I see the SWAG as more for the kid's that go out with the adult's, cause in my case, that's important to him.

Whatever!!! I do love this sport and for me it is not about the "treasures" as much as the hunt to find them. I just don't understand why people don't want to keep the caches in better shape as far a content. I guess I will just stop caring aobut what I leave...so if you put a $15 geo coin in I will take it and leave an ink pen lid. My point is, if you want to leave an ink pen lid then take the barbie doll head...those of us who want to trade even then can. Why do I want to leave my really cool coins and bugs and swag that I am never going to get back for a FREAKIN' ink pen lid....I see it must be the mentality of most cachers. Not me, but like I said...Whatever.

I've never traded for a geocoin, I just take them and move them along.

Say what you will but the trade aspect of this game is one of the best aspects. I refuse to become jaded by all the junk. I try to restock caches when I can and I seek to place larger caches that can hold a few trade items. I am trying to leave them better off. My kids like the treasure aspect but also have learned firmly the lesson that you must trade fairly. One at a time - it gets better.

I've been astounded by the trash left behind by geocachers and don't give me the "one man's trash is another's treasure" line. Sometimes trash is trash. I found a dirty diaper cover in one of my caches. In another I found a filthy pair of work gloves with holes worn in the fingers. Even if caches aren't started full of junk (and many are), they wind up full of it after a dozen or so finds.

It is somewhat disappointing that fellow geocachers can be so inconsiderate, but I wouldn't let it alter my enjoyment of the sport. My advice to the OP and others who are really bothered by this is to forget about

what you are going to find in the cache and enjoy the journey. My first post alluded to that.

I'm sorry that you don't care for the "one man's trash is another's treasure" line, but that doesn't mean that there isn't some truth in there.

Several years ago, I actually traded out a pen cap. The cheapo bic that was in my caching bag had lost it's cap and I was happy to find one in a cache. That being said, it's very unlikely that the cap was traded into the cache. It's much more likely that it belonged to a pen that was in the cache, but had been replaced.

Also, you will note that those little twist-on wire connectors have value. I suspect that nearly every one of us have needed one from time to time.

While I certainly agree that pretty much all caches eventually get filled with low-value junk, it is a mistake to discount the idea that much of what you and I consider to be junk was actually traded into the cache in good faith.

I think that you are discounting the fact that many of the things that you dislike in caches were traded in in good faith. For whatever reason, the individual thought they were making a good trade. For some instances, that may have meant a trade, while not individually balanced, was balanced considering their overall trading pattern. (A person whi typically trades something with much greater value than what he takes might trade poorly once in a while if he is caught without a balanced-value item and and something he really, really wants is in the box. He would still feel kharmically balanced, even though the individual trade wasn't 'fair'.)
Welcome to the forums!!!!! :ph34r:

Thanks - the forums scare me, a little! :)

I've thought about this issue a bunch as these threads have come and gone over the years.

If it were me and my child, I would probably load up on some parachute guys. I could buy a ton of them online for less than 25 cents each. I would probably then toss them into caches without good swag for my child to find. He'd be happy, I'd be happy. The only people that wouldn't be happy are those that take a 'never, ever lie' stance.

I visited my old home town a few weekends ago, & used the occasion to go out caching with family. My sis has a daughter (my neice) who has a 6-yo boy, & during our trip she mentioned he's gotten to where he doesn't like to go now, "...because they never find any good stuff anymore". This actually disheartened me becuz I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I furthermore even felt an overall disappointment in the caching community. Not YOUR fault, dear reader, I'm sure....but you know what I'm talking about.

For some reason, during my 100-mile drive home the next day, this again crossed my mind....and I couldn't help dwelling on it. I came up with an idea, so let me share it with you folks who love to have kids along, for all the positive reasons the acivity provides, that'll maybe help prevent the same mindset in them.

Get yourself a small supply of items you know the kid(s) will like. Something you can carry in a pocket etc, & easily conceal in one hand....and if it'll fit into a 35mm can, so much the better. Let them know RIGHT OFF that YOU need to open the container first, "To make sure it doesn't have anything harmful" or words of your choice. While you "check" the contents, if there's nothing inside of 'value' to the kid, you make a covert 'drop' before showing them....and let them 'discover' it. Perhaps even a couple of items....and you can use this to teach them good manners - they can only have one, but which, is their choice. And by this, you'll be leaving something positive for the next kid.

You don't need to do it in every cache, but as the day grows and draws to an end & there's been not much joy....if you sense reluctance or growing disappointment along the way, well, you do the math.

Keep in mind these need to be your 'secret stash'....it wouldn't do for the kid to see things he's seen at your home, repeatedly showing up in his "finds". Kids are smart, and they get good at figuring out things. Thus, they might later deduce what you were doing on their own....and it might even be at an age when (let's hope so anyway!) they'll realize why you were doing it, and might even love you all the more, for it.

Already putting mine together!

~*

"...I'm sorry that you don't care for the "one man's trash is another's treasure" line, but that doesn't mean that there isn't some truth in there. ..."

Funny that should come up now. Just yesterday I was considering either changing my 'sig line' to (or adding to my existing one but thought it too incongruous) :

Groundspeak Forum - If there's any place on the whole World Wide Web that better proves "One man's treasure is another man's trash", I haven't found it yet!!"

~*

When I get the chance, I go caching with my nieces and nephew and it is all about treasure with them. Because of this fact, I always try to leave something in every cache...I carry foam stickers, guitar picks, little gems, rubber bracelets, plastic rulers, bead necklaces and etc. and leave something (most often lots of something) in every cache I find except nanos. I hope this leaves caches better off than when I found them. If the little kiddos that find them want to trade the beautiful rock they found on the path to the cache, they have something to trade for.

I carry decks of cards, small carpenters levels and keychain flashlights to trade when I find something I want, but seldom find anything I want in caches.

If I find trash in a cache, I always remove it. If it needs duct tape on the container, a ziploc baggie or a new log, I have it. My goal is not only to find the caches, but to keep them out there and well stocked to keep the next group of children from being disappointed.

It makes for a great lesson in leaving the world a better place for the kids in my life.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

The hubby is a sparky. He thinks marettes are the bees knees. They live in every pocket he owns along with electrical tape when you add his leatherman .... he's a work in action.

He would love to find a marette in a cache box ~ he would assume it was another sparky saying hi.

:)

Edited by ImaMystic

Barbie doll heads make great antenna toppers and cat toys.

We try to carry a good selection of trade stuff so when we clean trash and food out of caches we can leave decent swag behind. Luckily we don't cache with kids often so the issue of "treasures" doesn't come up too often. But we do cache with my brother and he loves looking through caches for stuff to trade.

J

I visited my old home town a few weekends ago, & used the occasion to go out caching with family. My sis has a daughter (my neice) who has a 6-yo boy, & during our trip she mentioned he's gotten to where he doesn't like to go now, "...because they never find any good stuff anymore". This actually disheartened me becuz I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I furthermore even felt an overall disappointment in the caching community. Not YOUR fault, dear reader, I'm sure....but you know what I'm talking about.

For some reason, during my 100-mile drive home the next day, this again crossed my mind....and I couldn't help dwelling on it. I came up with an idea, so let me share it with you folks who love to have kids along, for all the positive reasons the acivity provides, that'll maybe help prevent the same mindset in them.

Get yourself a small supply of items you know the kid(s) will like. Something you can carry in a pocket etc, & easily conceal in one hand....and if it'll fit into a 35mm can, so much the better. Let them know RIGHT OFF that YOU need to open the container first, "To make sure it doesn't have anything harmful" or words of your choice. While you "check" the contents, if there's nothing inside of 'value' to the kid, you make a covert 'drop' before showing them....and let them 'discover' it. Perhaps even a couple of items....and you can use this to teach them good manners - they can only have one, but which, is their choice. And by this, you'll be leaving something positive for the next kid.

You don't need to do it in every cache, but as the day grows and draws to an end & there's been not much joy....if you sense reluctance or growing disappointment along the way, well, you do the math.

Keep in mind these need to be your 'secret stash'....it wouldn't do for the kid to see things he's seen at your home, repeatedly showing up in his "finds". Kids are smart, and they get good at figuring out things. Thus, they might later deduce what you were doing on their own....and it might even be at an age when (let's hope so anyway!) they'll realize why you were doing it, and might even love you all the more, for it.

~*

I've done that as well. Very good thinking. We've even "dropped" a toy on the ground near the cache, and sid I think there's something right over there.

The hubby is a sparky. He thinks marettes are the bees knees. They live in every pocket he owns along with electrical tape when you add his leatherman .... he's a work in action.

He would love to find a marette in a cache box ~ he would assume it was another sparky saying hi.

"Marette"?? That is so cool. Thank you - I've learned a new word! My husband has three friends who are electricians and they also always have them all over the place. I always just call them those "little plastic tip thingees..." :ph34r:

"Marette"?? That is so cool. Thank you - I've learned a new word! My husband has three friends who are electricians and they also always have them all over the place. I always just call them those "little plastic tip thingees..." :)

Me too. Now just try'n remember it next time it comes up! :)

BTW - I've always just called 'em 'wire nuts'. Least, that's what's written on the literally thousands of packages of 'em I've bought for our company.

~*

That's absolutely fine, as long as what he takes is of equal or lesser value. I'd think a used golf ball may be an appropriate swap for a wire nut.

That's absolutely fine, as long as what he takes is of equal or lesser value. I'd think a used golf ball may be an appropriate swap for a wire nut.
I love used golf balls. They make awesome cache containers.

:D:blink:B):rolleyes::D

Chances are you are not the person leaving "trash" in my cache either.

~*

That is a great idea but I think my gripe is that I paid 15 bucks for a coin and someone wants to TAKE it, not log it and leave me an ink pen lid or a barbie doll head...all I am saying is TRADE even.

I cache with kids and finding McD toys is a treasure with us. Finding ID cards, compasses or caribiners is really disappointing FOR THEM. So whenever we find a cache with nothing that interest them or if we find a micro, they can choose to get a token from me and when we get home they can choose something from our own treasure box that they never get to look in except when they have token. No more complaints on disappointing caches or searching for micros - they still get a treasure.

I cache with kids and finding McD toys is a treasure with us. Finding ID cards, compasses or caribiners is really disappointing FOR THEM. So whenever we find a cache with nothing that interest them or if we find a micro, they can choose to get a token from me and when we get home they can choose something from our own treasure box that they never get to look in except when they have token. No more complaints on disappointing caches or searching for micros - they still get a treasure.

Hmmm....that's a good plan too - even tho it seems to border on bribery, but hey, who am I to question your kid management technique? *LOL* Whatever it takes to keep 'em happy, right? :laughing:

It does remind me tho....a family that kind've 'adopted' me here many moons ago, ran a dental clinic. In the office doorway just off the lobby, they had this HUGE cardboard box the size, shape, & even exterior woodgrain & fixtures printed on, that looked very much like a pirate's treasure chest. Inside, it held about a bazillion little cellophane envelopes containing small plastic toys, much like the 'better stuff' you used to get in a Cracker Jack box. Object being, of course, kids exiting their visit - 'brave troopers' (and not!) alike - got to choose a prize from the 'Treasure Chest'.

I've watched MANY a kid rummaging excitedly thru the goodies, trying to narrow down to THE one - then making that final, tough choice! If it did nothing else, it sure helped take the sting off what might've been an otherwise unenjoyable event. And I imagine, in more'n one case, had them no-so-dreading their next visit!

I did mention there was some pretty cool kiddy prizes in there, didn't I?

(Psssssst....to 'some' grownups, too! *ahem*) :o

Hadn't thought of that thing in years! Thanks for the 'link'.

Now....where's my mini-yoyo??

~*

PS - come to think of it....if those 'chests' are still sold...YEARS worth of swag inside -- hint hint!!

in the phoenix area i think this is another part of CITO i find myself taking trash out of caches all the time ... for example cardboard in a non water tight container and they become mush. I tend to leave a nice little chotchki in the trashes place .... but it can be frustrating ... ive found the broken head to a garden hose ... movie stubs is actually pretty common ... outright broken toys .. lots of garbage.....

Thank you! At least now I don't feel like an insane person on this forum.