Amsterdam, Antwerp, Ghent

K-9 Cachers

I will be taking a river barge cruise next month. I will have free time in Amsterdam, Antwerp and Ghent. Would love to do some caches there, but need English translations. Are there any caches listed in English? I was going to post this in the Belgium forum, but even under international, it is not in English.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello K-9, hope you'll enjoy our beautiful city of Antwerp.

Below a list that should get you started, based on our own cache finds and English listings :

And Glory of Antwerp is a fine Virtual on a place you certainly should visit !

Antwerp Details is a City tour, visiting many interesting points in the old city. You can log the cache with a Virtual log.

Dead slow ahead is a fun search in the actual docks of the Antwerp harbour.

Birdwatcher would bring you to a small nature reserve on the left-riverbank, although might be hard to reach the starting point.

Caches we didn't do yet, but have English listings and are in a fine place too.

Buenos aires and drydocks

Het Eilandje 2 (Island 2), but is currently out of circulation, due to cache box gone.

Finally, if you have a specific listing, that you would like to visit, don't hesitate to contact the owner : he might have an English text available. If you contact me, I could try to translate one or two for you.

A lot of course will depend on the time you'll spend here.

Will you leave us a short message on our Forum, once you have done some caches ?

Thanks so much for your response. I'll check out the caches you listed. Now I'm hoping someone will respond about a few caches in Amsterdam!!

I will post on the forum when I return. Thanks again.

Hello K-9, hope you'll enjoy our beautiful city of Antwerp.

Below a list that should get you started, based on our own cache finds and English listings :

And Glory of Antwerp is a fine Virtual on a place you certainly should visit !

Antwerp Details is a City tour, visiting many interesting points in the old city. You can log the cache with a Virtual log.

Dead slow ahead is a fun search in the actual docks of the Antwerp harbour.

Birdwatcher would bring you to a small nature reserve on the left-riverbank, although might be hard to reach the starting point.

Caches we didn't do yet, but have English listings and are in a fine place too.

Buenos aires and drydocks

Het Eilandje 2 (Island 2), but is currently out of circulation, due to cache box gone.

Finally, if you have a specific listing, that you would like to visit, don't hesitate to contact the owner : he might have an English text available. If you contact me, I could try to translate one or two for you.

A lot of course will depend on the time you'll spend here.

Will you leave us a short message on our Forum, once you have done some caches ?

Just wanted to thank all the cachers who helped us with caches for our recent trip to the Netherlands and Belgium. A special thanks to GeoWELF who not only translated some caches for us, but took us out caching and seeing more of Gent. We appreciated all the help and enjoyed seeing two beautiful countries. Thanks!