A cache or two to find in MD and DE?

HaLiJuSaPa

I am going to be in your area on March 20-21 (just me and not the rest of my family). I am staying in Baltimore but driving to/from there. (Ironically I was supposed to be in RI and posted a similar thread in the New England forum, but now I'm going to be there in early April for a couple of days).

I'm looking to find at least one cache in MD and one in DE to add those states to my list of states cached, completing a "gap" from day one of caching on our map since we first cached while visiting a family member in NC and did virtuals in VA and DC on the way back, not thinking it would be years before any of us traveled to these two states again. While I don't mind if one of them is a micro and actually do prefer to do ones I could find somewhat quickly and easily, I'd like at least one to be one big enough that I could move TB's or coins to and give them mileage. Suggestions appreciated, but am not going to have much time (probably just the afternoon of the 20th) so no "Psycho Urban" caches or anything similarly tricky and/or long please (I know this is Vinny and Sue territory :rolleyes: )

Also, if there are any "rest area" caches on I-95 in DE or MD (or the NJ turnpike south of exit 7A, I have done all the ones north of it in the past) along the way would be nice to know.

Looking forward to any suggetions you may have, thanks.