can't stay logged in on geocaching pages

Recently, I've had to sign in almost every time I change pages. For instance, if I'm viewing a cache page, then decide to look at a Travel Bug page that's listed in this cache, I must log in on the TB page to view anything on it, then log into the previous cache page when I return to it. This just started a few days ago and it's driving me crazy. Previously, I seemed to be permanently logged in whenever I turned the 'puter on.

Now when I log in I click on the "remember" button (which says it requires cookies) but it doesn't help. Does anyone know what's happening.

Edited by 21030

My first thought is that if you move to a bug page, log in, and then back up to the cache page you have gone back to before where the system considered you logged in. Did you clicked back past the sign-in screen when returning to the cache page?

When you first hit gc.com make sure you are logged in and go forward from there. Just don't backup further than that first page. The next time you bring up gc.com you should be automatically logged in.

If that's not it - What internet browser are you using?

Edited by BlueDeuce

Another thought is: Do you have cookies enabled? There's a setting on the web browser that can block cookies (at various levels), so if the geocaching.com cookie is blocked, when you return to a page, it can't find your login info (or something like that?).