WTB Monkey Puzzles plans

I just built one off of greathides and it works great!! <_<:laughing:

I also built the one off great hides, but found that the small T at the end kept getting broken off by the people who tried it. After 3 times rebuilding it, I finally had enough. If there was someway to fabricate it from metal so it would not break, it would be better.

I just built one off of greathides and it works great!! :rolleyes::unsure:

I also built the one off great hides, but found that the small T at the end kept getting broken off by the people who tried it. After 3 times rebuilding it, I finally had enough. If there was someway to fabricate it from metal so it would not break, it would be better.

I might suggest using copper pieces for part #11 ( Tee) At the risk of plugging a product, to join the Tee to a plastic part #10, try The Last Glue out of Oakville. Perfect for these noncompatible materials.

I built a modified one (actually a couple of them from the materials bought. Its larger and compartmentalized to be able to hold trade items. 4" diameter and modified to be a bit more sturdy. I have a couple that Ill sell and can make more if there is interrest out there. Let me know

I built a modified one (actually a couple of them from the materials bought. Its larger and compartmentalized to be able to hold trade items. 4" diameter and modified to be a bit more sturdy. I have a couple that Ill sell and can make more if there is interrest out there. Let me know

I think this will be my first type of cache to place.

Stacey Jo

I am in the process of placing one - thus the reason for building and modifying it. Its built around a story created by my 9yo and my wife and will be a night cache - or evening cache although you could do it in the day I guess but will be much harder as it will incorporate the use of Firetacks and need a flashlight

Wanted to have room for trade items as that is essential to the storyline so modified it to allow for that

If interrested in one let me know and Ill send pictures so you can see the makeup and all

Edited by Fat Tayls