Pocket Query Question

OK...Trying to get this whole pocket query thing figured out. I have a query that I can preview but I haven't received an email with the .zip file. I may have, in my attempt to make one actually work, gone over my 5 though only one shows as finally working. So...If I did go over 5 in a day will it not send an email or is there usually a delay in sending even though it looks like one was created? :huh:

OK...Trying to get this whole pocket query thing figured out. I have a query that I can preview but I haven't received an email with the .zip file. I may have, in my attempt to make one actually work, gone over my 5 though only one shows as finally working. So...If I did go over 5 in a day will it not send an email or is there usually a delay in sending even though it looks like one was created? :huh:

You're right, 5 is the 24 hr. max. If you also check "My Finds" that will limit you to 4 during that 24 hr. period. I try to never mark more than 3 for download. That way I have another available for an emergency. If you only received one of the five you should receive the other four. Hope that answers your question...

Did you select a day of the week for the query to run?? You can preview those at any time but they only run and send you an email if you select a day.

precisely. If you don't select a day, the PQ does not run. You can play with the PQ and preview to your hearts content and it will not count against your 5. Once you select a day and hit submit you just incremented the counter.

Jim