Introducing Kyra & Jaydes's Coins

WicksWorks

First I would like to introduce myself, the name is new-ish, but I am not. I used to be UOTrackers "Brae" but I'm no longer part of that caching team and have relinquished the name to the remainder of the team. I've been away from these forums for awhile now, but this is something I have talked about many times in the past. Every year I raise funds for the March of Dimes, I do it to honor the daughters I have lost and the one I have by my side! I do it to help other families so they never have to feel the pain I have felt in losing a child. I had the idea last year to have some special coins made just for this cause. So each time I have designed a coin in the last year, if it was possible I had 1 or 2 made with special colors in pink and blue. I'm calling them Kyra and Jayde's coins. I'll be auctioning these coins off to raise funds for the March of Dimes. You can read about this at www.wicksworksdesign.com/marchofdimes.html I also have an official page with the march of dimes at www.marchforbabies.org/Wicks_Angels

I'd like to show you some of the coins I have for this auction and I will update this thread with information as the new coins become available and go up for auction. I hope you like these very special editions!

Jennifer

MOD Peaceful Dove

1 was produced

WW_MOD_PeaceDove_02-1.jpgWW_MOD_PeaceDove_03-1.jpg

MOD Pinwheels

2 of each were produced

WW_MOD_Pinwheel01-1.jpgWW_MOD_Pinwheel02.jpg

MOD Flip Flops

2 were produced

MODflips.jpg

MOD Roses

1 of each were produced

MODboys.jpgMODgirls.jpg

Thanks Joni, I sure hope so! Last year I was able to raise $1915, this year I aim to raise $2200! I'd be lying if I said i didn't want to keep each and every one of these coins, they really are very beautiful, I LOVE the roses and the Dove, they will be very hard to part with.

Jen, a very touching and heartwarming story. I ordered one of each of the pathtags, made a straight donation and will definately bid on the coins once they go up on the auction block.

edited to add:

I just finished setting up my email signature from your March of Dimes site...

Edited by JohnMac56

Jen, a very touching and heartwarming story. I ordered one of each of the pathtags, made a straight donation and will definately bid on the coins once they go up on the auction block.

edited to add:

I just finished setting up my email signature from your March of Dimes site...

That is so awesome!!! thank you so much!

Ummm... I think you forgot a couple :huh:

:P Or those just the March of Dimes edition you made? (I cant see the pics) I just made an announcment that may help with your cause :ph34r: Oddly enough ;)

Yep just the ones I designed, I'll be posting the other coins after I get some better shots! Don't worry I have them!

Kyra & Jayde's coins are now available for bidding on ebay!!! Each of these coins is trackable with their own icons, and all proceeds (over fees and shipping) will be applied to my March of Dimes website once they have cleared my paypal account. I'm sorry I am so very late in this, those of you who know me, know why, for all others, my life is just very hectic right now. The auctions can be found by searching for seller WicksWorksDesign or by searching for Kyra & Jayde's coins.

Please bid often there are some really great coins in here. I have a couple more still too but no pictures to list them with yet.

thanks so much and good luck!!!

It is good to see you back on here Jen!!! I have already picked out at least one coin that is up for auction that I WILL win and have put in my bid for it...

However, I noticed that the MOD Rose coins are not up on Ebay. Will you be putting those up for auction???

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I will be putting the roses up, much as a HATE to part with them, I just have to get some really good pictures of them first. Needless to say the funds will not make it into my fundraising total before our walk on Saturday, but they will get there and that's all that matters. My life is just way too hectic, and I see no end in sight.

I hope you did well on the walk today Jen, I was thinking about you out there walking for your casue all day while I was toiling away at work.

I did win the Ebay auction for one of the coins that I REALLY wanted! And I got it for a bit less than I was willing to spend for it. So I have donated the difference between what I was willing to pay for the coin and what I actually paid for it.

Any word on the MOD Roses yet (can you tell I am a little interested in those) and any updates on the MOD pathtags?

Take care and get someone to rub your poor tired feet tonight....

I bid on some of the coins in last nights auctions and got some really fabulous deals! Since it's an auction for a very worthy cause I kind of feel guilty over getting such good deals. So to help me from feeling too guilty I'm giving this reminder that there are still some beautiful coins for sale later today. I plan on bidding some more tonight, but I'm going to feel guilty if I keep getting fabulous deals like last night. So come on out and make me work for my wins on eBay or maybe even prevent me from winning by picking up a beautiful coin for yourself. There's a link in post #11 above that will take you directly to the page that lists all of the auctions that are scheduled for tonight. Don't forget it's a very good cause that the proceeds go to so you can't go wrong. See you at the auctions!