Small Zip-Lock bags

echo_26

Be aware these (all) are gonna be 2-mil (wall thickness) bags; poor longevity.

Are there thicker ones available?

I got a bunch from eBay - 2"x2" and 2"x3", all 2mil. There's even 1"x1" available, not too useful.

I saw some at artbeads.com as well - the price is not as good, but they sell small quantities and have free shipping.

I just bought 1.5"x1.5" and 1.5"x2.0" ziplock bags from a company called RoyalBag. You can find them on the internet. Best prices I have found, about $0.01 per bag when you throw in the shipping. Got my bags in 5 days after internet order. Min $10 order. They have just about any size and thickness you could want. Way less expensive than Michaels or Staples. The only downside is they come in 1000 ea packages - but then you have a lifetime supply!

I just bought 1.5"x1.5" and 1.5"x2.0" ziplock bags from a company called RoyalBag. You can find them on the internet. Best prices I have found, about $0.01 per bag when you throw in the shipping. Got my bags in 5 days after internet order. Min $10 order. They have just about any size and thickness you could want. Way less expensive than Michaels or Staples. The only downside is they come in 1000 ea packages - but then you have a lifetime supply!

Thanks for the info - I've bookmarked them in case I need some. The 2x3 4mil at 2c each incl. shipping looks interesting.