Has anyone ordered through CachingBox.com?

CCWelch

Meanwhile, I sit on my hands with my next cache placement because I am waiting on that mini-bison to show up.

Bruce

I was in Petco the other day, and they have a decent silver "bison" there that is intended for use as a capsule for a pet I.D. It's flat on the top and bottom instead of rounded, and a little bit bigger around than your typical "silver bullet" bison, but looks to be entirely serviceable as a cache container. If you get into a bind, you might check there. They were going for $1.95 single.

I have about a dozen of these in the field, work GREAT~

Has anybody received their order from CachingBox.com?? I agree with the majority in this thread, CachingBox should be avoided!! Three weeks ago they took my money and I have yet to see my order...

I did receive 'the email' that provided me with a USPS delivery reciept number, but nothing else.

Monday I am calling the credit card company and disputing the charges.

Hi everybody...

I feel so stupid not to have read this topic before I placed an order toCachingbox.com... B)

So, same as you :

I placed it on january 26. I immediatly received an email "The transaction was successful and we will ship your goods at the first possible opportunity (if applicable)." My status order was "processing".

Then I'have been waiting...

On february 8, I emailed for the first time, asking if my order had been sent or not...

No answer. :huh:

I have emailed untill february 14, then I decided to claim by Paypal.

".....If you're not able to give me news, I shall ask you to cancel my order and require an immediate refund of the order and shipping costs." ;)

February 15 : my order was paid back, with no more information from cachingbox...

I'm from France, and it's a pity for me that TBs weren't avalables january 26 on "cacheboutique.fr"...

Now it's okay. I placed an order today on cacheboutique. The trader emailed me twice. I'll get my order tomorrow!! :)

One thing to suggest that I didn't see posted above -- complain to GS! cachingbox.com is a listed "Official Groundspeak Distributor" and I bet that GS would be interested in hearing some feedback about these problems. Might get them removed, which the threat of may have much more impact than individual unanswered complaints to the company.