February Statistics

holograph

The statistics page has been updated with the datasheets that were published in February. The maps have also been updated.

It looks like the most recent recovery report that was published by the NGS was from Feb 8, so those of you who have made more recent reports will have to wait until next month's statistics to see them.

Two new "most" notable recoveries showed up:

• TU0686 - CallawayMT has the westernmost recovery.
  • OA0834 - m&h has the westernmost recovery in the contiguous 48 states.

geocac_map_t.gif delta_map_t.gif

Holograph--

Many thanks, as always, for the amazing work you do for all of us.

As for the westernmostness, well, we hadn't realized that possibility. So thanks for that too.

Cheers,

Not only is it the westernmostness in recoveries it was the first for this county. I have been hoping to get down and make a recovery for over a year and just couldn't make it happen.

Great find and good job M&H. Congrats on the extreme find.

As always, good work Holograph.

I submitted several reports late in the month (I'm not sure of the exact date) which did not get posted. Has anyone noticed if the whole month got posted, or if not, what were the last dates for which reports got posted?

Thanks

I was in the middle of submitting a big batch of reports on 2/9 when they grabbed the data to process. About a third of the ones I submitted that day are in, and the rest aren't yet.