Have You Ever Met, in Person, a Real Live Hider of Lame Urban Micros?

I am just glad, and I am sure that you are as well, that the creatures you met in each instance did not manage to steal your soul

That has yet to be determined. I was taking a witness statement from someone, and Rosie O'Donnell was on their TV. My level of repulsion was so slight that I only tossed a small bit of my lunch. Surely, the ability to watch Rosie without going instantly comatose is, at the least, an indicator of having one's soul snatched away as if by an occult hand. Also, my Pentacle was a bit melted around the edges following this encounter. Scary stuff! :)

I may be able to shed some light here:

While I do not feel that any of flask's posts are troll-like or nonsensical, I must admit that I, along with a certain rather clandestine government agency, pay flask a weekly salary of $40 to follow all of your posts that may appear in various sections of the forum. Sorry, but I cannot reveal the reason that we are paying her to do so.

I will. You couldn't get Sioneva to take the job.

~*

I might kick in some extra cash to get Star*Hopper to take over. I simply prefer my stalkers to be lucid.

While I do not feel that any of flask's posts are troll-like or nonsensical, I must admit that I, along with a certain rather clandestine government agency, pay flask a weekly salary of $40 to follow all of your posts that may appear in various sections of the forum. Sorry, but I cannot reveal the reason that we are paying her to do so.

~*

I might kick in some extra cash to get Star*Hopper to take over. I simply prefer my stalkers to be lucid.

Lucid? ME??!!!?? D00d, you ARE off your meds!!!1

:)

~*

Edited by Star*Hopper

That one will be archived very soon, so I can put all my micro hides behind me, and work on trying to hide larger container's, such as ammo can's that blend in to fit and are difficult to find. I like to think I've evolved over time and am striving to become a better hider and place much more enjoyable but time consuming cache hides. :)

I like to think I've learned from my mistakes and lame hides.

I think it is very cool that you are putting more effort into your hides. Making a really good hide is very rewarding.

But please don't think that you need to completely stop hiding micros. A well thought out, devious micro can be an excellent hide. I'm not talking about needle in a haystack types, but ones that make you think outside the box.

Well thought out caches, as well as lame ones, come in all sizes.

:D

I just don't get why people put so much energy in to whiiiining. If you don't like some caches don't hunt them. What I find MOST interseting is how HIGH and MIGHTY some people get behind a computer screen. Get a life.

I just don't get why people put so much energy in to whiiiining. If you don't like some threads don't post to them. What I find MOST interesting is how HIGH and MIGHTY some people get behind a computer screen. Get a life.

So true! Love it! Thank you for doing the needful!

My pleasure!

I throw myself on the mercy of the court. I did once place a hide-a-key under a lamp post in a shopping center parking lot.

As a measure of atonement, I archived it recently (as well as two other LPC that I had adopted after they were removed by paint crews.)

I also offer, as restitution, my LPC "memorial" cache: GC17YB7

Edited by Castle Mischief

~*

Darn straight! Vinny is a cheapskate and doesn't pay enough!

... wait, what are we talking about? :huh:

~*

Darn straight! Vinny is a cheapskate and doesn't pay enough!

... wait, what are we talking about? :huh:

Thank you for having done the needful. Whatever that was; I forget.