2009 CITO T-shirt in several color options

We have responded to the community's feedback regarding Cache In Trash Out shirts: they're back at the Shop.

Usually, there is a bunch of people who want a light-colored shirt since CITO events often happen while the sun is blazing and people get pretty hot while they are working. Usually, there is an equal number of people who want a dark colored T-shirt since dark will hide the dirt better. You can have whichever one you like since CITO T-shirts are now available in several colors.

3colorcito-callout_500.jpg

1colorcito_144.jpg 2colorcito_144.jpg browncito_144.jpg

I guess I'll have to ask a Canadian distributor nicely if they'll consider special-ordering some for me?

Miles/..

Miles, thanks for your lovely note. Nobody, absolutely nobody, asks me for stuff more sweetly than you! High sugar content in the ....jam I guess :)

Miss Jenn, I hope it's ok to say that we're happy to bring them in for Canadians by special request only. Canadians... send me a note if you want one, just like Miles did :P with size and colour. You'd better do it in the next few weeks so we have enough time to get them here and get them out the door to you again before CITO weekend. (The 7th Annual Cache In Trash Out Events are scheduled for May 2nd & 3rd, 2009). Group orders welcome of course.

Because I can't provide a direct product link you'll have to Google us...

I guess I'll have to ask a Canadian distributor nicely if they'll consider special-ordering some for me?

Miles/..

Miles, thanks for your lovely note. Nobody, absolutely nobody, asks me for stuff more sweetly than you! High sugar content in the ....jam I guess :)

Miss Jenn, I hope it's ok to say that we're happy to bring them in for Canadians by special request only. Canadians... send me a note if you want one, just like Miles did :) with size and colour. You'd better do it in the next few weeks so we have enough time to get them here and get them out the door to you again before CITO weekend. (The 7th Annual Cache In Trash Out Events are scheduled for May 2nd & 3rd, 2009). Group orders welcome of course.

Because I can't provide a direct product link you'll have to Google us...

Thanks guys! Order on its way!

Miles/..