Activation Codes for Pre-Activated Goecoins

sguthery

I purchased some of the Fallen Hero coins from USA Geocoins. They are described a "pre-activated" so I can't seem to retrieve an activation code from them. On the other hand, to register a geocoin with Groundspeak I need an activation code.

What's a mother to do?

Thanks for any insight.

Cheers, Scott

I beleive you have to contact the seller and they will set up an adoption for you to take control of the coin

I purchased some of the Fallen Hero coins from USA Geocoins. They are described a "pre-activated" so I can't seem to retrieve an activation code from them. On the other hand, to register a geocoin with Groundspeak I need an activation code.

What's a mother to do?

Thanks for any insight.

Cheers, Scott

What's a mother to do?

Thanks for any insight.

Cheers, Scott

These coins are activated under the "Fallen Heroes" account and are not transferable/adoptable.

Here is a little excerpt from they sellers webpage quote: "THESE COINS ARE PRE-ACTIVATED AND CAN NOT BE ADOPTED. THEY ARE ALL 'OWNED' BY A SPECIAL ACCOUNT SETUP ESPECIALLY FOR THESE COINS!! ". endquote