Lazy Hayes Days ! Is just around the corner

Rockin Roddy

Hello All! Lazy Hayes Days III is coming up quickly and I am once again coming in and asking for just a bit of help. We're asking for just a few coins or other prize items we can use for the contests we will be hosting, nothing major! Event is May 15th-17th at Hayes State Park in Brooklyn Michigan.

LHD III event page

Camping, caching and relaxing...what more could be asked for?

Rod, I will try to get a few coins to donate.I have a special one we,d like to donate but its zariahs so I will have to get another one to replace the slot on her part of th board first, its a lazy hayes days glow in the dark nerd. Untrackable. If anyone has another nerd that will fit in the cut out in the board plz contact me,id gladly trade for it so I can donate the lazy hayes to rod.

Thx

I suppose you'll get a little something from me...

COOL!! Where are you planning to camp? Should I set you up with a spot or would you rather choose your own? I don't know, but you might even be able to split a site with us (I'm assuming you'll slep in the truck??), let me look into this! Last thing...what is your shirt size??? <_<

Now, another item we need....film canisters!! I need as many as I can get, we want hundreds! Special plans for this, but it won't work unless we've got a BUNCH!! Anyone have some canisters they would be willing to part with, please send them my way!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Now, another item we need....film canisters!! I need as many as I can get, we want hundreds! Special plans for this, but it won't work unless we've got a BUNCH!! Anyone have some canisters they would be willing to part with, please send them my way!!!

This one is really easy. Go to your local Meijer, there are 2 I know of in the Jackson area, or a local 1 hour photo place. Just ask for any spare film canisters they have. I have walked out with bags full a couple times.

This one is really easy. Go to your local Meijer, there are 2 I know of in the Jackson area, or a local 1 hour photo place. Just ask for any spare film canisters they have. I have walked out with bags full a couple times.

Will check that out, THANKS!!

rod im working out a trade as we speak, so i can send you the LHD nerd,,,, send me your addy, i never got a mail from ya yet..?..? and include when you need to have theese by,, if you have a lil while to wait i may be able to include some extras :huh:

Email on it's way, my friend!! Event is in May, so we've got time!! THANKS!! :ph34r:

Hello All! Lazy Hayes Days III is coming up quickly and I am once again coming in and asking for just a bit of help. We're asking for just a few coins or other prize items we can use for the contests we will be hosting, nothing major! Event is May 15th-17th at Hayes State Park in Brooklyn Michigan.

LHD III event page

Camping, caching and relaxing...what more could be asked for?

Are you still looking for donations for the event? If so, what are you still needing?? Just let me know what you need and where to send it....

We have received our first real sponsor, THANKS Jake at Geoswag.com!!! I've also been busy learning some tricks to spruce up the cache page and found a way to put the sponsors up!! We're also working to get a second sponsor and I posted the pathtags as well!!

Anyone wishing to lend a hand (especially sponsors), I will get your name or banner posted ASAP, and we'll be sure to make placards for the table as well!!

The donors will all also have a nice spot on the cache page, I will get those added as soon as I can!!

THANKS everyone....please check out our cache page here

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...04-7d82286da39a

KAboom came home from school and brought in the mail, a bill of course, and a black bubbler???? I knew who this was from right away, but I was surprised to see it all the same, I already have a very nice Geo_Bandit coin in my treasured keeper chest!!

KAboom was a bit hopeful until I showed him the note, a beautiful donation for the Lazy Hayes Days event!!! Something BLUE it said, I got a chuckle from that one!!

THANK YOU very much Geo_Bandit, I will certinly find a good use for this treasured prize!!! I know some lucky guest will be very happy indeed!

Rod,, could you make use of some activated coins?? mabie placed in a cache or something?

Hello DJJ

I appreciate the offer, but we'll have a LOT of TBs floating around since we're doing a TB release! It'd probably be best to go ahead and get those moving sooner than wait for the LHD!! THANKS for the thought!!

Saturday, I got a nice package (BUBBLER) from my friends up north...PaleHorse Designs!!! Inside was a LOT of great things for the LHD!!

my favorite (and I might just have to pilfer this)...An E&CPlus3 pathtag...NICE!!

A set of ISAF coins...WOW!!

Caching Around America

2007 World Diabetes Day

This last one, I had never seen before...an Atlantic Canada Cachers coin...nice!!

THANKS Chuck, much appreciated, my friend!!!

Rod,, could you make use of some activated coins?? mabie placed in a cache or something?

Hello DJJ

I appreciate the offer, but we'll have a LOT of TBs floating around since we're doing a TB release! It'd probably be best to go ahead and get those moving sooner than wait for the LHD!! THANKS for the thought!!

just checkin :blink: there actually trader coins, that have been activated that i wire wrapped. ill do another cointest then.

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK