Just Because Coin-Test

Erica-opoly

I havent been out of Colorado much but I did goto nagshead north carolina, a few years back. The pepole on the outter banks are way cool, and they have this thing called a brew-thru, its basicly a barn you drive thru the middle and has a liquor store inside,, well you never get out of the car,, and you have like hooters girls getting you your liquor :o and the ocean is sooooooo nice, as well as the view from the top of the light houses there!! we had fun at night playing games with the sand crabs, if you throw something by them at night they attack it, its quite amusing!

2ond part- im gonna guess you will be going on a motorcycle rally in WA??

We have a WINNER for part 2!!

Congrats Chickahominy! We're heading to Boston for the weekend show of Jimmy Buffet's Summerzcool Tour :o Email me your address through my gc.com profile and i'll get your winnings in the mail.

Many were close - we are going to be driving through Maine, but not for caching.

I think you will be going to a Jimmy Buffet concert in MA for your vacation.

We have a WINNER for part 2!!

Congrats Chickahominy! We're heading to Boston for the weekend show of Jimmy Buffet's Summerzcool Tour :D Email me your address through my gc.com profile and i'll get your winnings in the mail.

Many were close - we are going to be driving through Maine, but not for caching.

I think you will be going to a Jimmy Buffet concert in MA for your vacation.

congrats chickahominy :D:D:D

Favorite Vacation spot? Italy :D Strolling down a canal in Venice and seeing the beatutiful glass they make there. Sight-seeing in Florence and finding beautiful artwork and copper statues around every corner! In Rome, seeing Vatican City, Old Rome, and of course the Colosseum :D Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and going to where Pinocchio was created. Exploring the uncovered city of Pompeii near Mt. Vesuvius and seeing life before the eruption. Sailing around the island of Capri and trying out perfumes that are made by flowers grown on the island. Trying wines of all kinds from all around Italy. Pasta and Pizza and Paninis everywhere you go! Got to love Italy :D

We have our second Winner! Post # 8 sarahbelle wins the "Lettuce go caching" coin :D Email me your address though my gc.com profile and i'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for posting your favorite vacation destinations!

My favourite vacation destination is actually in Northern Ontario, about halfway between Sudbury and Timmins. Spent a week there one summer, and it was so quiet and peaceful... no cell phones or TV or anything. Just nature as far as we could see. Don't know how I'd feel about it in the winter though :D