COINTEST: How did you choose your 'dipping' coin?

Li-Z

Congrats to Finding Irish!

Li-Z, those are some nice coins you have. I was looking at your first picture, and I really liked that buffalo one. Then I scrolled down some more and saw the last two. :( Wow! Those are some of the nicest coins I've seen! How could you have possibly chosen between them?

I just used a random number generator ( aslo for the firts time ;-) and there is a winner:

Post number 29 of the Finding Irish 4!

If you mail me your adress I'll get the Greatest Cache coin in the mail to you :D

Thanks everyone for posting your pocket coin pictures and stories! I've chosen my pocket coin now, but it was not an easy choice :D

So, only two coins left in the end:

fd0edb9f-72d3-484f-895d-33636ffbe59f.jpg

Still a little bit in doubt, but I've finally chosen one :blink:

But the Journey coin fits me just a little bit better! Of course I also love the design of the journey coin. And it's silver so the right color for me. But most important is the message on it: 'sometimes the journey is the destination'.

I love travelling! In my own country, in Europe or far away. Discovering new places, meeting new people, learning about other cultures.... I totally agree that sometimes the journey is the destination.

And not only while 'physically travelling' but also in life. This coin is good to remind me that results or reaching the destination are not always the most important. And that you must enjoy the moments of the present and learn from those moments!

Geocaching is just one example of a situation when I sometimes tend to forget that :rolleyes: (being disapointed or complaining about not finding a cache even when I had a wonderful hike searching for it B) )

So, now I can start the job of dipping my pocket coin in all the caches I've done till now. Lucky for me that I've only done 74!! And I'll just buy a silver coin ring for it to be able to attach it to the inside of my caching bag :-)

Had a few days out of town and got a text from the kids telling me I won.....

HOW GREAT IS THAT :D

I think you made a wise choice, as this is quite the handsome coin as well as it, by your story it FITS YOU...

E-mail sent....

Thanks again for the Cointest :D