Hello...

pizzamuncher

Hello to all of you.

I have heard of this activity for a while now, but only recently had access to a GPS unit, a Garmin 350. Having some time on my hands the other I decided to try it out. Tje first cache was easily found and I was soooo surprised as my wife and I have both walked within feet of it quite regularly on our evening walks. It was a lot of fun and strangely exhilarating.

Lots to read in here, thanks for all of the information that is free for the reading.

Take care and good hunting.

Hello to all of you.

I have heard of this activity for a while now, but only recently had access to a GPS unit, a Garmin 350. Having some time on my hands the other I decided to try it out. Tje first cache was easily found and I was soooo surprised as my wife and I have both walked within feet of it quite regularly on our evening walks. It was a lot of fun and strangely exhilarating.

Lots to read in here, thanks for all of the information that is free for the reading.

Welcome to the insanity!

As you delve into this more and more, you'll be amazed at the number of caches that are available within you community that you never even knew were there. When I got started about a year ago, I was shocked to see about a dozen caches right here in my hometown...most right in parks that I take my kids to. We've now gotten to the point where we don't even play when we go to these parks anymore. We go cache hunting!! Welcome to the obsession!!

Hello to all of you.

Welcome to the fun!

The forums are great place to find out lots of information that will help you along the way.