Adding Cache Coords to TomTom.

Lacomo

I just purchased a TomTom 720 and would like to add geocache waypoints on it. I don't want to take it out of my vehicle to go to the cache I just want it to get me close and then I will use my Garmin Venture CX to find the cache. Can I load sonething like a hundred waypoints at a time using a Pocket Querie? If so how do I do it? I use GSAK for my handheld GPSr.

GSAK has an export option. On my version it has Tomtom POI at the very bottom of the list ("File", "export", Tomtom POI file"). Make sure you direct the download to the map file (in my case it is USA Canada). It works like a charm and I download about 3,000 updated caches a week. I'm not sure what the limit is, but I haven't hit it yet!

Good luck!

Cache on!

GSAK has an export option. On my version it has Tomtom POI at the very bottom of the list ("File", "export", Tomtom POI file"). Make sure you direct the download to the map file (in my case it is USA Canada). It works like a charm and I download about 3,000 updated caches a week. I'm not sure what the limit is, but I haven't hit it yet!

Good luck!

Cache on!

I appreciate your help but I'm still stumped. I ran Pocket Query and pulled it up in GSACK and went to the "export to TomTom" and can't figure what to do next. Here is the window that comes up when I click "export to TomTom" I'm just not very good at this stuff. Where do I go from here? Thanks a bunch...Lacomo Edit to add: Got it figured out Thanks all.[/size]

Edited by Lacomo