Thank you cache series

mommio

I live near an Air Force training base and we often have military geocachers stationed here for short periods of time. One is being transferred shortly and he decided, after finding many, many caches in the area, that he wanted to thank the locals for all the caches we had put out. So he created a series for us. GC1N1V4 Start with this one, zoom out on the map and see what he did. Way cool!

I live near an Air Force training base and we often have military geocachers stationed here for short periods of time. One is being transferred shortly and he decided, after finding many, many caches in the area, that he wanted to thank the locals for all the caches we had put out. So he created a series for us. GC1N1V4 Start with this one, zoom out on the map and see what he did. Way cool!

You should see a happy face. He must have looked long and hard to find a spot to make this series work!

I don't see too much.......just a bunch of area caches - what am I supposed to see??

Actually, DON"T zoom out. Then check the names of the caches that you see.

I was zooming out and all I was seeing was enough caches to make me want to take my vacation there :D Finally I came back in and figured it out.

Very, very nice tribute that he put out for you folks.

heart shaped caches from Google Maps or Earth

noclue2.jpg

noclue2.jpg

No, that's a completely different cache. The one you quoted the OP mentioning has a smiley face made in the map and not words.

noclue2.jpg

That's genius, both the "Clue" and the guys that added the "No" to it. B)

I wish the folks here in Texas that insist on placing a cache every tenth mile down country roads would see something this thread and get inspired. Nah... too much work to be creative! :D