Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Just a note on the cart, the problem is when the site crashes, it screws the cart sytem up a bit because people are at different stages. In theory when all runs smoothly it stays in the cart and there is no hurry. I was hoping for a no crash system today and almost made it but not much I can do about that part at the moment.

tsun

Oh Tsun....Dang! Same story here. Spent 15 minutes to get the 10 items I wanted into my cart (some kind of javascript problem - had to refresh the page each time). Then when I went to check out, half the stuff was "sold out". By the time I removed those items, everything was sold out. Arrrgggh.

If I had clued in earlied, I might have got *something*. Sucks.

Interesting experience. Select an item.... CRASH. Re-load page from History, item is in cart. Select another item.... CRASH. It took 15 minutes to refresh 5 pages but at least the selection went through and items in the cart went on to checkout.

Curious that golds and silvers were the first to go.

There were less minted of the gold and silvers....

Ah yes, I see..... like 1/3 as many!

Steph, thanks for the fun. I've haven't had such an adrenaline rush since that last time I bought coins from you. :blink::)

Oh Tsun....Dang! Same story here. Spent 15 minutes to get the 10 items I wanted into my cart (some kind of javascript problem - had to refresh the page each time). Then when I went to check out, half the stuff was "sold out". By the time I removed those items, everything was sold out. Arrrgggh.

If I had clued in earlied, I might have got *something*. Sucks.

Mike,

I've got an extra Bora and Maui you're welcome to.

I got some golden hoppers and the two coloured turtles So thats something :D

I had the foggys loaded in but I was not worried about them running out based on the information from earlier in the week, but when I went to the checkout, it would not let me proceed :blink: when I went back into my cart, it had now marked both of them as out of stock, so reduce to 0... back to the check out... now the blue hoppers are out of stock.... ok reduce to 0 and proceed to checkout, it stalled again, now the albinos are out, EEEEK ! :):mad:;):blink: so in the end I gambled and upped the earth's in my cart (I now had some spare cash due to lack of froggys heheh) in the hope someone has a foggy to trade later.

I have 4 different hopper types to trade for other hoopers I missed today, so if you got a blue or white and want a nutella red/gold purple/gold or a Golden give me a yo :)

BTW Steph, this is nothing but appreciation for what you must be experiencing down your end.

Much respect and love for your product, the sale seemed to go smoother than before, just my little cart hic-up and I can imagine that was due to the overselling issues you have mentioned before.

Thanks

If anyone is interested, I will have an extra Bora Bora Turtle, an extra Maui Turtle, and an extra Golden Poison Dart Frog available.

Perhaps, once I see the turtles in hand, I might have some other items available too... :blink:

CF30

I'd definately be interested please keep me in mind if you decide to part with them...

I get it now, it wouldn't let me checkout because everything that was in my cart got sold out while I was trying to figure it out :blink: I guess it's smarter than me and realized I couldn't check out with nothing! Ah well, there's always next time. Thanks for the entertainment, my whole family was laughing at me squealing and everything.

Glad to see that things seem to be working out and that the site held together this time. It was fun times, and the pictures are certainly fantastic :) Congratulations to everybody who made it through, and hopefully I'll be a little quicker next time.

I had the same problem as most everyone else. I had one of everything in my cart, waiting for the last hopper. By the time I got to checking out, everything was selling out from under me. I ended up with only two ET's, Boro and Maui. Those were the two I REALLY wanted, other than a blue and/or albino hopper. Tis just more money I can spend on other coins coming out in the next week or so. LOL Thank you for more awesome coins added to my growing collection, Tsun!

I'd love to find a gold and/or silver ET and a blue and/or gold Hopper if anyone got extras of these! I can buy or trade.

She had a limit of one each of gold and silver. I had two fujis in my cart because I clicked twice but then I removed one of them. It may be hard to get a trade but not impossible I bet!!

I got some golden hoppers and the two coloured turtles So thats something :D

I had the foggys loaded in but I was not worried about them running out based on the information from earlier in the week, but when I went to the checkout, it would not let me proceed :blink: when I went back into my cart, it had now marked both of them as out of stock, so reduce to 0... back to the check out... now the blue hoppers are out of stock.... ok reduce to 0 and proceed to checkout, it stalled again, now the albinos are out, EEEEK ! :):mad:;):blink: so in the end I gambled and upped the earth's in my cart (I now had some spare cash due to lack of froggys heheh) in the hope someone has a foggy to trade later.

I have 4 different hopper types to trade for other hoopers I missed today, so if you got a blue or white and want a nutella red/gold purple/gold or a Golden give me a yo :)

BTW Steph, this is nothing but appreciation for what you must be experiencing down your end.

Much respect and love for your product, the sale seemed to go smoother than before, just my little cart hic-up and I can imagine that was due to the overselling issues you have mentioned before.

Thanks

I would still like a nutella, did you get my email? I have an extra poison dart...I mean frog....cache hopper

:D

congrats on the sale Stephanie.....light at the end of the tunnel finally : )

Thank you, still some things to get fixed and it was being tweaked as the sale went on :blink: I'll get a call tomorrow and we'll discuss a few more changes that need to be made. Some people weren't affected by the web site crash and some of us were. But overall I'm encouraged that this can be wrapped up and fixed as it was a much larger improvement over all the other sales. Some people got caught in the mix of the crash and weren't able to process their orders fully but for having 9 editions up, I'm fairly happy with how things went but I'm waiting on 100% happy so everything works as it's suppose to.

Ok, it will probably take me the rest of the week to get orders packed and shipped, so I'll try to wrap up some tonight.

tsun :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

I had the same problem as most everyone else. I had one of everything in my cart, waiting for the last hopper. By the time I got to checking out, everything was selling out from under me. I ended up with only two ET's, Boro and Maui. Those were the two I REALLY wanted, other than a blue and/or albino hopper. Tis just more money I can spend on other coins coming out in the next week or so. LOL Thank you for more awesome coins added to my growing collection, Tsun!

Same problem here too. I tried getting at least two of my favs and then one of everything else. By the time I went to checkout everything was sold out. I did end up with one Maui. So at least I got one :blink:

It seemed to me that the sale, although not perfect, went better than those in the recent past. Things seemed to go well with me although I had to be patient as things were slow. I wonder if the server/software or ?? is really equipped to handle this kind of influx at one time, keeping in mind that this is a small business, and not Amazon.com.

Was there really a limit on some of those coins?

Anyway Tsun, thanks for the fun -- your hard work and dedication is hugely appreciated.

It seemed to me that the sale, although not perfect, went better than those in the recent past. Things seemed to go well with me although I had to be patient as things were slow. I wonder if the server/software or ?? is really equipped to handle this kind of influx at one time, keeping in mind that this is a small business, and not Amazon.com.

Anyway Tsun, thanks for the fun -- your hard work and dedication is hugely appreciated.

Flutey,

I've covered all those issues in previous posts so I hate to keep saying the same thing over and over. Too much on my plate but yes, there really were limits on the coins. 2 for everything but the Bora Bora and Maui vesion which were set at 3. Kepp in mind I did keep some of each version for GCF but all in all there were about 350 - 400 coins for sale.

tsun :blink:

Flutey,

I've covered all those issues in previous posts so I hate to keep saying the same thing over and over. Too much on my plate but yes, there really were limits on the coins. 2 for everything but the Bora Bora and Maui vesion which were set at 3. Kepp in mind I did keep some of each version for GCF but all in all there were about 350 - 400 coins for sale.

OH I thought in an earlier post you said 1 each of the Aussie and Fuji editions. When I inadvertently got 2 Fujis in my cart I dumped one thinking I was over the limit! LOL I guess that means that I made someone else happy :blink: Works for me......

Yeah, I, too, thought there were limits and dumped stuff out of my cart. I did by actual error end up wiht some extra and missed some of what I wanted.

Overall, I would say this went better than in the past and there is great hope for the future of "Tsun fired snd fueled sales". Something is going right in the mix of improving the website and shopping cart.

And then - there is Geocoinfest........thanks Tsun!

Flutey,

OH I thought in an earlier post you said 1 each of the Aussie and Fuji editions. When I inadvertently got 2 Fujis in my cart I dumped one thinking I was over the limit! LOL I guess that means that I made someone else happy :blink: Works for me......

-------

post by pastor_B

definitely, the sale went better

what I learned was that I tried to order one each of the ET (for trade) and added 3 each of the blue and albino Cache Hoppers. While I waited for the gold CH to "show up" I lost everything to "being out of stock"

I recovered enough to save one albono and three gold

REALLY need a blue and will trade one of my golds :)

Edited by Pastor_B

All orders are packed, it took alot to combine orders and figure things out but it looks like things are worked out on the packing side of things. Tomorrow I will print out paypal labels and try to work on a few refunds as far as shipping goes for combined orders and Canada orders.

If you don't see your refund tomorrow, no worries, I'll probably have to work on them throughout the week. If you don't see something by Monday, email me.

All packages will be shipped out Friday at once. Most are shipping priority as there are some seriously heavy packages :rolleyes:

I hope you all enjoy your coins and thanks again for the support.

tsun

All packages are done and the remaining will be dropped off saturday morning. It took me just a bit longer than I had hoped.

If anyone is interested; on my blog and the very first post there is a subject called The Bucket List that I've slowly been working on in 2009. I have a coin up on ebay that will benefit this project which pays for the adoption fees for cats and dogs at the Lewis and Clark Humane Society.

Chuck and Wanna were the first to win an auction that went towards this project. The funds went towards the adoption fee for a dog named Buddy who was adopted a couple months later :P

Thanks for checking out the auction B) tsun

The Bucket List Ebay Auction

(There is also a Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller up for auction)