Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Finally I got an Earth Turtle Oceania in a trade, but without an activation code. Can someone please send me the code?

email coming your way

Would you like a job as my assistant? I don't get here as much these days :) I got your email by the way, I'll send you a reply some time this weekend. Time to decompress.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Finally I got an Earth Turtle Oceania in a trade, but without an activation code. Can someone please send me the code?

email coming your way

Would you like a job as my assistant? I don't get here as much these days :) I got your email by the way, I'll send you a reply some time this weekend. Time to decompress.

YES I'll take the job!!!!

Just thought I'd give a little update here :D

I'm working on the 2nd round of these coins, just needed a break for a bit :P So what's in store for the 2nd round you ask? :D I'll tell you ... here's the break down;

Antique Copper (shown earlier) - 100 coins

Antique Nickel (shown ealier) but with a color change on the baby - 100 coins

Gold remint - 50 coins

2-tone (to be determined-working on that now) 100 coins

Foggy Gold - 50 coins

Foggy Silver - 50 coins

Tsun version - 50 coins (this version is going to be used for several purposes; Bucket List Project [on blog], GCF funds [for me], and a few give-aways to those who order coins [stayed tuned for details on that part]) The special part about my version and i have yet to ask the mint if they can do this but I think it can.... Mama will have twins ;) I should be placing the order in the next week to 2 weeks and I expect these to arrive some time in late July if all goes well.

(For those of you interested in Neptunes Compass, those I will work on some time in July-just got alot going on coin wise in preparation for GCF).

Ok, that is your update and I'll post pics of new versions as I get them.

tsun

Well I'm a little behind on getting this reorder in but it is finally in. I did change up some of the numbers on what I said above and dropped the 2-tone version. I'll clarify later but just thought I'd throw out there that the order is finally in and some of them will be going to GCF with me B) I'll work on the Neptunes next week. I'm realizing there just aren't enough hours in the day to have a real job, do coin stuff and try to have a normal life too, lol.

tsun :D

Earth Turtle Oceania - 2nd minting

SALE DATE/TIME: September 1st (tuesday) 4:30 pm, Montana time (Mountain Standard Time).

** The webstore programming has been completed, this is our last and final test on the store. If the store crashes and can't be fixed. I will move to a different system of sales **

Other than possibly 1 more minting of the Gold: Tahiti version (100 coins maximum at a later date), I'm retiring this design. This sale will complete 1000 coins minted ( 500 first run, 500 second run ). I am bringing some of each version with me to GCF, so the sale will not be the full 500 coins.

I will limit the Australia and Fiji Island Editions to 1 coin each since I'm bringing some with me to GCF. I suppose to play it safe I'll limit the other versions also so that more people can buy one if they would like one :unsure:

The pictures aren't great but you get the idea and for those of you who already have seen these, know how huge they are and nice looking they are in person.

Thanks!

tsun

*** ETO Foggy Gold: Australia Edition 50 coins

*** ETO Foggy Silver: Fiji Islands Edition 50 coins

*** ETO Antique Copper: Bora Bora Edition 150 coins

*** ETO Antique Nickel: Maui Edition 150 coins

*** ETO Gold: Tahiti Edition 50 coins (remint and going to GCF)

*** ETO Antique Nickel: tsun Edition 50 coins - twin babies - (not being sold via my webstore)

Australia Edition

ETO82709001foggygold.jpg

Fiji Islands Edition

ETO82709004foggysilver.jpg

Bora Bora Edition

ETO82709012antiquecopper.jpg

Maui Edition

ETO82709009antiquenickel.jpg

tsun Edition

ETO82709006tsunversion.jpg

ETO82709008tsunversion2.jpg

Pete.... yup, I called Sonja and asked her what day you wouldn't be around :o I have to do this when the programmers and admin are around otherwise this isn't the ideal day and time for a sale. However it is my last one at this time and during the regular work week :blink:

Joe... I'm not a big copper fan either but sometimes I really like it on certain coins, I like it on this color scheme.

Ronni.... I'm bringing some for trade, I'm saving some for ebay to raise funds for the Bucket List and GCF expenses, doing some cointests and I ALWAYS leave coins in caches, so you just never know :unsure:

ETO82709012antiquecopper.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

TTTTSSSSSSSSSuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn, You ROOOooooooooock

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.

LOVE LOVE, LOVE her. I'm going for 2, 1 for me and 1 in case someone doesn't get 1.

I've never been in on a sale, but with this new computer,

Watch Out, I'm heading to the front of the line and I won't hesitate to knock down young and old alike to get there.

Tis' me Cabbage Patch Doll Sale experience that will guide me!!!! LOL!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOoooooo

Opalsns

Arses and Elbows

those are nice Stephanie....the foggy gold & silver sort of look like they came out two-tone....foggy on the recessed portions and shiny on the raised portions

(fingers crossed on the cart system for ya)

You're right LJ, they are gold/foggy gold and nickel/foggy silver (2-toned). They turned out really nice, I wasn't sure how I'd like them without enamel but they are very "coiny" :)

I'll do some time conversion tomorrow when I get home. Please remember there is a date/time stamp on my store, so you can always check that since it's set to Montana time. You could easily subtract/add the difference between your time zone and mine but maybe that's a bit complicated for some who are arithmatic challenged, lol. I'll get newsletters out too by Saturday evening.

The Cache Hoppers will also be going up for sale at the same time. Keep in mind I can only load 1 coin at a time so if all goes ok, it may take me a few minutes to get each coin up and available but I'll just keep my fingers crossed the site stays up to even get them loaded on the store :blink:

Keep in mind I can only load 1 coin at a time so if all goes ok, it may take me a few minutes to get each coin up and available but I'll just keep my fingers crossed the site stays up to even get them loaded on the store :blink:

Your shopping cart program doesn't take items out of the cart once they're there, right ? I thought I remembered reading that in one of your threads but, I wanted to make sure. I don' want to miss any of the coins while waiting for others to get added to the store. hehe Thank you!

Keep in mind I can only load 1 coin at a time so if all goes ok, it may take me a few minutes to get each coin up and available but I'll just keep my fingers crossed the site stays up to even get them loaded on the store :cry:

Your shopping cart program doesn't take items out of the cart once they're there, right ? I thought I remembered reading that in one of your threads but, I wanted to make sure. I don' want to miss any of the coins while waiting for others to get added to the store. hehe Thank you!

No it does not. Once they are in your cart, you should be able to move through the whole system without hurrying. That's why this real-time cart system is somethng I really wanted, it subtracts the inventory immediately and you don't need to compete to checkout once they are loaded. However, I did notice on the last failed sale, that the programming was not completed and there was a glitch. Some people still showed coins in their cart after the site came back up but could not pay so something got a but screwy and the coins oversold which had never happened before and shouldn't happen. I have an email in to address that situation because I can't have either of those things happening.

With my luck, the site will stay up this time but all the coins will oversell and I'll have a huge mess on my hands :blink: It's only funny at the moment cause it hasn't actually happened but if it did it wouldn't be funny anymore :) All I know is I'm going to be a nervous wreck during this sale. If I ever needed something to truly just work, it's this sale :cry:

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Time conversions:

Eastern: 6:30 pm US, Central 5:30 pm US, Pacific 3:30 pm US

World Conversions: Austrailia, Tasmania September 2nd, 8:30 am * Lisbon, Portugal September 1st, 11:30 pm * London, England September 1st, 11:30 pm * Zurich, Switzerland September 2nd, 12:30 am.

Could someone verify if they received the newsletter I just sent out? I can't tell if they bounced back or not. Thanks! tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Sale date and time: September 1st (tuesday) 4:30 pm Montana time (MST) or same as Denver, Colorado time.

Time conversions:

World Conversions: Austrailia, Tasmania September 2nd, 8:30 am * Lisbon, Portugal September 1st, 11:30 pm * London, England September 1st, 11:30 pm * Zurich, Switzerland September 2nd, 12:30 am.

Could someone verify if they received the newsletter I just sent out? I can't tell if they bounced back or not. Thanks! tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Sale date and time: September 1st (tuesday) 4:30 pm Montana time (MST) or same as Denver, Colorado time.

Time conversions:

World Conversions: Austrailia, Tasmania September 3rd, 8:30 am * Lisbon, Portugal September 1st, 11:30 pm * London, England September 1st, 11:30 pm * Zurich, Switzerland September 2nd, 12:30 am.

got it! 24 minutes ago if that's the one you mean....

Edited by LadyBee4T

Keep in mind I can only load 1 coin at a time so if all goes ok, it may take me a few minutes to get each coin up and available but I'll just keep my fingers crossed the site stays up to even get them loaded on the store :)

Will you be loading them in any particular order, Tsun?

Someone would ask that question, lol. I have no plans to try and put them up in any order. I'm more worried about them being able to load and just getting through the sale :P You'll see them appear as they are loaded, once they are in your cart, you don't need to worry. I know people are used to rushing through most other systems since it's first pay, first get :) The only problem I can think of is if the programming gets screwed up and I don't really want to think about that. This is a whole new ball game on Tuesday, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed :)

tsun

Time conversions:

World Conversions: Austrailia, Tasmania September 3rd, 8:30 am * Lisbon, Portugal September 1st, 11:30 pm * London, England September 1st, 11:30 pm * Zurich, Switzerland September 2nd, 12:30 am.

Received! Alarms set and early morning wake up call booked :P

Ok, thanks on the newsletter answers! I guess they went out :)

Bruce: You didn't get one because you are only listed as a guest and not fully registered. It looks like when you placed an order you did it as a guest, so the site does not have you as a registered member. Make sure you register as a full member because I pull all the emails from the registered customer list. I just learned this myself, glad I asked cause every once in awhile someone says that didn't get the newsletter, no I know why :P

Time conversions:

Received! Alarms set and early morning wake up call booked :P

For you Aussie's, it should have said Sept. 2nd not the 3rd. I changed the date on everything :) Sorry about that. Thanks to Bryan for pointing that out! Off to work now.

tsun