Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

I always buy one extra so I can activate it and share it with others, but I am having trouble locating the activation link on coincodes.com. The only Earth Turtle I see is the 2008 version. Anyone know where I can find the link to activate one of these? Thanks!

I always buy one extra so I can activate it and share it with others, but I am having trouble locating the activation link on coincodes.com. The only Earth Turtle I see is the 2008 version. Anyone know where I can find the link to activate one of these? Thanks!

Email sent

Email sent

:lol: Got it. I will try that out. Thanks!

What an amazing group of coins you have outdone yourself. I did manage to find the little red turtle pin in a cache and have been in love ever since. can't seem to ever get in on our sales though! What was the last one 13 seconds flat! Awesome your a great designer. I also was told you had a affinity for Montana I live right near Glacier Park.

I received 1 big enveloppe today and I told myself....could they be here????

Rushed to the mailbox and the enveloppe was open :laughing: still there was a grey bubbled one inside

and only the ET BN were there :o

Rushed outside to try to catch up with the post man and asked him if another bubbled enveloppe was left in his bag and he told me one was loose and kept it at post office and he will bring them tomorrow....OUF!! :laughing:

Glad I was home!! :laughing:

So all the cachers who have traded with me will have their ET's on their way tomorrow.

Jacqueline

By the way, another WONDERFUL job Stephanie.

Edited by Turlutortue

Just another quick note; please remember that the activation codes for these coins are all the same. I wrote it down either in or on your shipping package depending on how they were shipped. These are not hosted on coincodes.com because there is no reason to host 1 activation code :laughing: So for those of you who have been trading, selling, gifting, please let those people know what the code is. I've been getting a bunch of emails and so has Eric. I really didn't have time to write out 500 codes for the coins, kinda thought this would be self-explanatory :D

Thanks to those who are passing along the information :D

Steph - You've done a wonderful job getting these coins out, I got both my turtles and neptune's compass coins and they are beautiful :D Now that you've survived this ordeal, I would very much like to hear the details regarding the breakdown of the online selling system. Among other things, I am also an Internet Service Provider and perhaps I can help you sort things out. :laughing:

Our coin came yesterday, we knew what was in that envelope before we opened it, HEAVY! ;) This is such an over the top coin, so pretty! There are always so many little tiny details to see on Stephs coins, that we miss at first look! GREAT JOB is saying it mildly! thanks!

Just thought I'd give a little update here :D

I'm working on the 2nd round of these coins, just needed a break for a bit :D So what's in store for the 2nd round you ask? ;) I'll tell you ... here's the break down;

Antique Copper (shown earlier) - 100 coins

Antique Nickel (shown ealier) but with a color change on the baby - 100 coins

Gold remint - 50 coins

2-tone (to be determined-working on that now) 100 coins

Foggy Gold - 50 coins

Foggy Silver - 50 coins

Tsun version - 50 coins (this version is going to be used for several purposes; Bucket List Project [on blog], GCF funds [for me], and a few give-aways to those who order coins [stayed tuned for details on that part]) The special part about my version and i have yet to ask the mint if they can do this but I think it can.... Mama will have twins :D I should be placing the order in the next week to 2 weeks and I expect these to arrive some time in late July if all goes well.

(For those of you interested in Neptunes Compass, those I will work on some time in July-just got alot going on coin wise in preparation for GCF).

Ok, that is your update and I'll post pics of new versions as I get them.

tsun

YAY!!!!!!!

Will that Copper have the beautiful Green with the red on it's feet,

You know , the one that I fell over myself to get to the screen to see?

Did you ever think of the " Sparkle White" LUMP OF SUGAR that I had mentioned in an earlier post ?

How beautiful would that look?!?

Opalsns

YAY!!!!!!!

Will that Copper have the beautiful Green with the red on it's feet,

You know , the one that I fell over myself to get to the screen to see?

Did you ever think of the " Sparkle White" LUMP OF SUGAR that I had mentioned in an earlier post ?

How beautiful would that look?!?

Opalsns

You antique copper freaks, I'll tell ya ;) It's the same exact one with the green and red :D

I'm not a big fan of glitter, I think I've done it once on the 08 ET Christmas versions but it covers up the 2nd level and textures and I love seeing that part. I'll tell you what, the baby ET's will be offered as micros down the road in colors not done on the combos, I'll throw some glitters in the mix :D

Edited by tsunrisebey

Awesome!!! I love my Oceana's!! :) The Ant. Silver version is soooo cool! and of course you know how I am about Ant. Copper... :mad:

I'll tell you what, the baby ET's will be offered as micros down the road in colors not done on the combos, I'll throw some glitters in the mix :D

Will the micro babies still have the hole in the front flipper? For easier attaching of items & identification tags without needing to drill a hole & damage the coin? :lol:

CF30

A quick note to answer the questions; yes the antique nickel shown is the one being minted with the exception of the baby, the colors will change slightly some blue will be going to green.

Baby ET's will be the same exact dies,so it will have the hole and I may order some chains to go with them (not sure on that though). This will allow me to offer them at reasonable prices because the dies were already paid for :o

tsun

I received an Earth Turtle Oceania yesterday in the mail. One of my top wanted coins, since I missed out on the original sale. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the activation code. I've read several posts here, one from Tsunrisebey saying the activation code was the same for all the coins, and it was written inside the original package. Can someone please email or PM me the activation code ? Thank you!

I received an Earth Turtle Oceania yesterday in the mail. One of my top wanted coins, since I missed out on the original sale. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the activation code. I've read several posts here, one from Tsunrisebey saying the activation code was the same for all the coins, and it was written inside the original package. Can someone please email or PM me the activation code ? Thank you!

Email coming your way!