Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Turtles for Trilobites???? Anyone?

Awesome looking turtles, but I couldn't get in front of a computer for the feeding frenzy. :D

I'm going to GW-VII if anyone wants to trade there. Thanks and great looking turtles Tsun.

I'll trade you one for one But, I am not going to GW :D

Home from work, so I should be able to wrap up the rest of the invoices tonight.... then I'll work on getting shipments packaged and ready to go...

tsun

Work !?! I thought geocoins were your work :D:D Just teasing

Glad to see you be able to take a break and BREATHE ! ! !

I will have two (2) Earth Turtle Oceania New Zealand (Black Nickel) coins available for trade.

Since these are my first Earth Turtle coins I am looking for previously minted Earth Turtles. I am interested in the following editions and colors:

ET V1 - Green 2008 (have the pin - would like the coin) or ET V1 Red/Black/White 2008

ET Antique Copper or ET Nickel

Hope this can happen.

Steve

You take such good care of US.

What a Sweetie.

If I have to look at one more email I'm going to scream :D Ok, finally done with invoices with the exception of a few people who have made other arrangements. If you did not get yours, please send me another email, what's one more to look at :D I'll start packing orders tonight. I'm hoping to have all of them shipped by Thursday night but I do have to watch Grey's Anatomy :D Then I get to do it all over again with the Neptunes.... oh yeah! That store can't get fixed soon enough, lol.

Edited by tsunrisebey

I will have two (2) Earth Turtle Oceania New Zealand (Black Nickel) coins available for trade.

Since these are my first Earth Turtle coins I am looking for previously minted Earth Turtles. I am interested in the following editions and colors:

ET V1 - Green 2008 (have the pin - would like the coin) Trade Made

ET Antique Copper or ET Nickel

Hope this can happen.

Steve

Wow! One trade made.

Edited by 2golfers

Home from work, so I should be able to wrap up the rest of the invoices tonight.... then I'll work on getting shipments packaged and ready to go...

tsun

Got my invoice and it has been paid! Now the real waiting begins.... Wait... Do I hear the mail carrier already... No, just a neighbor.... OK, back to waiting patiently....

You take such good care of US.

What a Sweetie.

If I have to look at one more email I'm going to scream :D Ok, finally done with invoices with the exception of a few people who have made other arrangements. If you did not get yours, please send me another email, what's one more to look at :D I'll start packing orders tonight. I'm hoping to have all of them shipped by Thursday night but I do have to watch Grey's Anatomy :D Then I get to do it all over again with the Neptunes.... oh yeah! That store can't get fixed soon enough, lol.

oh..oh i can't wait to see the big wedding on thursday...it will be more relaxing then trying to get neptunes.

thanks for all of your work... :huh::huh::D

Turtles for Trilobites???? Anyone?

Awesome looking turtles, but I couldn't get in front of a computer for the feeding frenzy. :D

I'm going to GW-VII if anyone wants to trade there. Thanks and great looking turtles Tsun.

Trade made for one of these cuties! Thanks.

I hope we will be getting a newsletter as to when we can scurry on our computers :D:huh::D

I always send one out :D Just nothing to say for the moment.... and as far as the scurrying, 250 of both versions shouldn't sell out that quickly considering these will be a bit more spendy if they do I'd be very surprised.

SURPRISE STEPHANIE, What were you thinking when you said that? :D You're right there was no scurrying and they didn't sell out to quickly :huh::D - How many seconds did it take to sell out?

I hope we will be getting a newsletter as to when we can scurry on our computers :D:huh::D

I always send one out :D Just nothing to say for the moment.... and as far as the scurrying, 250 of both versions shouldn't sell out that quickly considering these will be a bit more spendy if they do I'd be very surprised.

SURPRISE STEPHANIE, What were you thinking when you said that? :D You're right there was no scurrying and they didn't sell out to quickly :huh::D - How many seconds did it take to sell out?

I was wrong, I admit it :D Not sure how long it took, when I logged out of 1 email and into the sales email, there were over 100 emails waiting. Off to bed, 5:30 comes too early but I did get about half the orders packed and I'll be dropping them off at the PO tomorrow.

Edited by tsunrisebey

I went and missed it lol........it completely slipped my mind!! :D

It wasn't until I woke up this morning that I remembered. Originally I had planned to stay up and have a go, but I went to bed forgetting all about it! :D

It's not so bad though because I only wanted one of the Tahitian turtles for myself, and I'm sure that Tsun mentioned that there would be a remint of them at some time in the future. So, hopefully all isn't lost. I'll just have to set a stack of alarms next time the sale is on!!!!!! :huh:

Trade made for a Tahitian turtle, thanks so much Turlutortue!!!!!!! happy-048.gif:D

If I have to look at one more email I'm going to scream :( Ok, finally done with invoices with the exception of a few people who have made other arrangements. If you did not get yours, please send me another email, what's one more to look at :D I'll start packing orders tonight. I'm hoping to have all of them shipped by Thursday night but I do have to watch Grey's Anatomy :P Then I get to do it all over again with the Neptunes.... oh yeah! That store can't get fixed soon enough, lol.

Got my confirmation e-mail but no invoice yet...

Could you tell me if I did something wrong.

Thanks

Don't worry. Tsun mentioned that it will take some time. As you got confirmation you're on the safe side and will get your turtles. Just be patient :o

Hmm I don't know about that, see below

If I have to look at one more email I'm going to scream :DOk, finally done with invoices with the exception of a few people who have made other arrangements. If you did not get yours, please send me another email, what's one more to look at :D I'll start packing orders tonight. I'm hoping to have all of them shipped by Thursday night but I do have to watch Grey's Anatomy :P Then I get to do it all over again with the Neptunes.... oh yeah! That store can't get fixed soon enough, lol.

I would be resending :(

I totally missed out on this sale. Does anyone have one (or two) they would like trade with me?

My trader list on Geocoincollection is woeful and out of date, so if you would like to see my traders, I will email a list.

Pretty please with sugar on top?

PM sent

I'm sorry I didn't put the whole payment addy down, I forgot the .com after my email address, didn't mean to cause confusion. I was trying to work as quickly as I could. I'm still packing and I'll be packing tomorrow too. unfortunately this way of doing things on a large amount of orders is taking awhole lot of time.

If you emailed me please just be patient, I'm working through them systematically.

tsun

Received mine as well! They're beautiful!!!! Just in time to take to the ASP Geobash IV and SHOW-OFF!!

hmmmm- wonder if the mouse got any??

;) You are just around the corner from us and we did not get ours today. I am so sad. :)

Happy for you though! :D

Idaho HUMMMM

I was fast but i think LD is a little faster since she has had so muckh practice at things like this.

Now i am really going to be wanting to know who it was from Idaho. Pablo, Toojin ?????

Hmmmmmm, it is a woman ;)

I wander if it begins with.

L or T or neither because it could be with a D, B, 4 or ?

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I know it wasn't me. I'm too old and slow. Besides I type like a turtle. Must of been Idaho's own Action Shooter.

yeehaw!!! hehe....still looking for some white pistol gripped guns over here :) need two in fact for my gun belt...and have one of each turtle to offer :D lol

Ok, many have come to know that I am very outspoken and say what I think. ( I see things very black and white and no gray areas). Which gets me into trouble more often than not, so I bite my tongue quite often and keep my comments to myself.

This is one of those times I can't keep my tongue in my mouth....

We all see pics of the coins and go ohh and aww over them until we see them in person and quite often are let down. This is NOT one of those times! The pics we have all seen do these coins no justice. These coins are much bigger than anticipated and have so much more detail to them that the pics just can't capture. All I can say is "WOW"..."anyone that missed this sale needs to get in line for the remint... you won't be disappointed!"

I've been explaining my coin addiction to several folks that just don't grasp the concept when I show them 'must have' coins in the past... If they don't grasp it this time I'm going to give up on any hope that they ever will!

Great job tsun! :rolleyes:

Ok, many have come to know that I am very outspoken and say what I think. ( I see things very black and white and no gray areas). Which gets me into trouble more often than not, so I bite my tongue quite often and keep my comments to myself.

We all see pics of the coins and go ohh and aww over them until we see them in person and quite often are let down. This is NOT one of those times! The pics we have all seen do these coins no justice. These coins are much bigger than anticipated and have so much more detail to them that the pics just can't capture. All I can say is "WOW"..."anyone that missed this sale needs to get in line for the remint... you won't be disappointed!"

I've been explaining my coin addiction to several folks that just don't grasp the concept when I show them 'must have' coins in the past... If they don't grasp it this time I'm going to give up on any hope that they ever will!

Ah Ho!!

WELL SAID - These are more beautiful than I expected. They are the first turtles that I've seen but WOW now I know why they sell out so fast.

Edited by luckycharmer

I recieved my coins today and they are BEAUTIFUL! They are even prettier in real life than I could have imagined. Another stunning design by Tsun!

I also have an extra BN version that I would be willing to trade for other earth turtles that I don't already have.

Edited by kdlutz41

I'm very happy to know that these are being well received :rolleyes: I got a little carried away on the size, lol. I like big coins but I probably could have gotten away with a size or 2 smaller on mama.

Thanks for the nice comments, it makes all the process behind each design worth it in the end!

tsun