Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Sho 'nuff, the good ol' Navy servers sat on my email and it didn't get in in time. : ( Ah well, lesson learned!

I feel you (Coast Guard), the Stamp on my email says that it was received at 530, but no joy.

Next time I'm bring my personal laptop to work.

Pasted as fast as we could but i think we were lost in cyber space too. If anyone has a spare we could purchase would you please let us know, thanks so much! The only trades we have are our personal V3 Geojellies.

Edited by julia51:)

I got my order email sent off within the first 20 seconds, but no love for me either. I haven't gotten an email saying I didn't get them, but I haven't gotten one saying I have, so I am assuming I didn't make it. I have hardly any traders left, so I will have to wait until the next batch goes up for sale. :D

I responded to everyone, so make sure you check your spam. I will try to get some invoices done tonight but it's going to take me a couple of days to get to everyone, so just be patient, this takes forever to do.

tsun :P

No email from you and I have nothing in my spam folder. :D

I got my GC and looking for interesting trades. ET I don't have preferably but look at my seeking list... you never know! :D

email me through my profile, no PM please

Thanks Stephanie for your great art and good luck with the invoices

Edited by Turlutortue

Oops - I subtracted from Perth's time (closest to my location on the list) when I should have added.

Dreamt last night about this - am I addicted?

Realised the time was mid morning Tuesday.....

so while the boss was busy, I managed to slip the email off at the right moment.

There are New Zealand ECs coming to New Zealand !!!

I responded to everyone, so make sure you check your spam. I will try to get some invoices done tonight but it's going to take me a couple of days to get to everyone, so just be patient, this takes forever to do.

tsun :D

No email from you and I have nothing in my spam folder. :D

Just got the confirmation email at 10:18!! Not sure if you resent it, but its a good thing my email didn't take that long to reach you ... lol :P

Thanks Steph! I can't wait to see my turtles!! :laughing:

maybe someone will work a trade with me or sell me one. Not sure how I missed. I had my order in before a few others and I strill didnt get one.

Anyway, totaly bummed now..

Congrats to those that got picked... Good show!!

Ravenhawk44

It depended on when she actually received your email. It may have been held up somewhere in cyberspace like tadpole's confirmation email was for over 2 hours

maybe someone will work a trade with me or sell me one. Not sure how I missed. I had my order in before a few others and I strill didnt get one.

Ravenhawk44

It depended on when she actually received your email. It may have been held up somewhere in cyberspace like tadpole's confirmation email was for over 2 hours

Yup very true, I answered all the emails in the order I got them. I noticed a couple people who are normally in the top 25 weren't even close this time.

To speed things up, I decided to send people their totals and my paypal addy so you can send payment otherwise I'll be invoicing all week :D I should be able to finish sending the total tomorrow night and get shipments out starting Weds.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Oh well, I was off playing in Reno, Big National Bowling tourny plus a little gambling also :D Got home a little before 5pm DST and my reservation missed the boat. Left Sat morning and had no idea when the sale would be so guess I will wait for another batch :P Congrats to the those with the speedy fingers, take care all.

Steph, can you tell us who was in first....just for fun. :P

It was a cacher from Canada who has posted in this thread... hate to say a name in case they don't want to be known :D Although they don't know they were the 1st order in. The second one in was from Idaho and the 3rd was from Portugal :D

It was a cacher from Canada who has posted in this thread... hate to say a name in case they don't want to be known :D Although they don't know they were the 1st order in. The second one in was from Idaho and the 3rd was from Portugal :D

Ooh! Was it me? I'm the cut n' paste MASTA!

Thanks! I know I copied and pasted as fast as I could!

Ooh! Was it me? I'm the cut n' paste MASTA!

Lol, yes it was, I was surprised.

Idaho HUMMMM

I was fast but i think LD is a little faster since she has had so muckh practice at things like this.

Now i am really going to be wanting to know who it was from Idaho. Pablo, Toojin ?????

Hmmmmmm, it is a woman :D

I wander if it begins with.

L or T or neither because it could be with a D, B, 4 or ?

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Idaho HUMMMM

I was fast but i think LD is a little faster since she has had so muckh practice at things like this.

Now i am really going to be wanting to know who it was from Idaho. Pablo, Toojin ?????

Hmmmmmm, it is a woman :D

I wander if it begins with.

L or T or neither because it could be with a D, B, 4 or ?

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I know it wasn't me. I'm too old and slow. Besides I type like a turtle. Must of been Idaho's own Action Shooter.

Halllooooo! I think I was quick enough to get some verions (or two) that I was hoping for? If anyone has a trade or two they are willing to part with, my trading/seeking list is at TB28EKJ.

Please let me know, particularly if you have something on my wishlist that you are willing to part with in exchange for an Earth Turtle Oceania...

Well was that not the longest 11 hours in history!! I had to go to work directly after the sale so I have been hanging out all day to find out if I was one of the extremely lucky ones. :D And I was.

Thanks Tsun for the workaround sale while they look into the site/cart issues.

:P:D Thank you Penny and Kona & ELTADA !!

PS... I did get an extra of each and will be able to trade but I want to wait and see if I can somehow make the Neptunes Compass sale on Saturday and am able to get a lucky email through : )

Working at a flower store Mother's Day week is a nightmare....worse than Valentine's Day, I really think mom would like a dinner out a whole lot better :D lol

Edited by BVnLJ

Ravenhawk44

Yup very true, I answered all the emails in the order I got them. I noticed a couple people who are normally in the top 25 weren't even close this time.

To speed things up, I decided to send people their totals and my paypal addy so you can send payment otherwise I'll be invoicing all week :D I should be able to finish sending the total tomorrow night and get shipments out starting Weds.

I had my email all ready to send. Was just waiting to cut and paste the addy. Did that, hit send and got a white page! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yep, I had to re-do my order from scratch and it was 6:31 my time before I got it sent in. Needless to say that I missed it. Thank goodness for friends, so I'm pretty sure I've got a line on the coins I wanted!

I hope the Neptunes Compass goes better for me!

I was lucky enough to get in on the sale and got one of each of the turtles. I'm really looking forward to see these in person. That was a pretty neat way of holding the sale. Of course the email and follow up has to be a lot - thanks for making it work out Tsun!

I went and missed it lol........it completely slipped my mind!! :D

It wasn't until I woke up this morning that I remembered. Originally I had planned to stay up and have a go, but I went to bed forgetting all about it! :P

It's not so bad though because I only wanted one of the Tahitian turtles for myself, and I'm sure that Tsun mentioned that there would be a remint of them at some time in the future. So, hopefully all isn't lost. I'll just have to set a stack of alarms next time the sale is on!!!!!! :D

Steph, can you tell us who was in first....just for fun. :D

It was a cacher from Canada who has posted in this thread... hate to say a name in case they don't want to be known :D Although they don't know they were the 1st order in. The second one in was from Idaho and the 3rd was from Portugal :huh:

I don't think I've posted in this thread, so it can't be me, but that's OK, just getting an order off was an adrenaline rush! I couldn't believe how quickly our pokey old dial-up sent that email (it must have known that this one was important), so when it clicked to a new screen I assumed it hadn't gone through. Checked the Sent box and there was my order, then checked again just 'cause I couldn't believe it was really sent. Now turtles are coming north to Alberta. Wow! Thanks for a great coin, and a fun time ordering. Now Mr BP is certain I'm nuts (but he's the one who set the timer so I wouldn't forget, and booted up the computer for me :D).

Steph, can you tell us who was in first....just for fun. :huh:

I don't think I've posted in this thread, so it can't be me, but that's OK, just getting an order off was an adrenaline rush! I couldn't believe how quickly our pokey old dial-up sent that email (it must have known that this one was important), so when it clicked to a new screen I assumed it hadn't gone through. Checked the Sent box and there was my order, then checked again just 'cause I couldn't believe it was really sent. Now turtles are coming north to Alberta. Wow! Thanks for a great coin, and a fun time ordering. Now Mr BP is certain I'm nuts (but he's the one who set the timer so I wouldn't forget, and booted up the computer for me :D).

:D I had to verify my sent box too "did it really go through, i didn't accidentally hit cancel did i?!?"

I really lucked out on this one. I had such a busy night planned and didnt think i'd have a shot at these... I was meeting PK at the rock gym for an hour or two before going home (to my parents house in NY) to give medicine to my sick cat (they're coming home tonight, woohoo!....no the cats didnt starve while I was in PA haha, I was supplementing the girl theyre paying, b/c my parents were really nervous about the sick one) and didnt think i'd see a computer. But we decided if I was going home,I might as well bring laundry with me, so I first went home after work, by the time i'd packed up the laundry and had a snack it was 7:25 (est). I looked at the clock and a spark went off OMG EARTH TURTLES, I HAVE A CHANCE drafted up the email and began the process of "refresh, refresh, refresh,refresh, refresh,refresh, refresh, refresh........eeeEEEP ctrl-c ctrl-v did I make it? did i make it?" Haha then darted out the door! One of these nights I need to get some sleep....don't even get me started on the cross bronx this morning (2 hours to get back to jersey!) but YAY EARTH TURTLES haha :huh: