Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

i was in the store at 5pm tsun time then tried to refresh it at 5:10 and it has been locked ever since.

i wonder if any one got in to buy.

Ditto here. Working great then nothing. I am just reading a book and hitting refresh. I am sure Stephanie is 1) on top of the situation and 2) pulling her hair out again. :unsure: It will happen sooner or later.

Same issues in NE Arkansas. My sister was logged on before 6pm (central time) and when she tried to refresh at about 15 till, nothing happened.

I tried to log in at about the same time (we were having a coin purchasing party at her place!) and never got to log in at all.

This has to be a record for coin interest!!!! Congrats Tsun - hope you're not pulling your hair out up there...

Same issues in NE Arkansas. My sister was logged on before 6pm (central time) and when she tried to refresh at about 15 till, nothing happened.

I tried to log in at about the same time (we were having a coin purchasing party at her place!) and never got to log in at all.

This has to be a record for coin interest!!!! Congrats Tsun - hope you're not pulling your hair out up there...

i was in the store at 5pm tsun time then tried to refresh it at 5:10 and it has been locked ever since.

i wonder if any one got in to buy.

Ditto here. Working great then nothing. I am just reading a book and hitting refresh. I am sure Stephanie is 1) on top of the situation and 2) pulling her hair out again. :unsure: It will happen sooner or later.

I know that Tsun's probably on the phone with the ISP right now, and I imagine she's pretty hot with them (I would be, too -- clearly, this is a capacity issue, and they have charged her for a site that can handle capacity and obviously can't, while feeding her a line about "propagation issues"). Chances are, knowing Tsun from her posts & actions, that this sale will be postponed (again) until the issues are truly worked out, so I encourage you all not to be terribly frustrated or (worse) concerned that you won't get coins. I know she'll be making sure that everyone gets a fair chance at them.

I know that Tsun's probably on the phone with the ISP right now, and I imagine she's pretty hot with them (I would be, too -- clearly, this is a capacity issue, and they have charged her for a site that can handle capacity and obviously can't, while feeding her a line about "propagation issues"). Chances are, knowing Tsun from her posts & actions, that this sale will be postponed (again) until the issues are truly worked out, so I encourage you all not to be terribly frustrated or (worse) concerned that you won't get coins. I know she'll be making sure that everyone gets a fair chance at them.

No doubt someone is getting an earfull

No doubt at this point it's not a capacity issue

Tsun coins are so much fun to buy...........It's more like winning a lottery

Edited by seaeye

I think about 10 minutes after 5 I heard a loud scream and a the sound of a computer monitor being bashed in. I think it's a new record for the sound to make it from Montana to Indiana.

I work with computers every day. They are frustrating enough when you are in front of them trying to get them to behave. But when relying on someone else, it can be right down infuriating.

They deserve that earful too!! :unsure: She has put a LOT of work and effort into this site and money too and it should work as she asked them to do.......

For awhile I couldn't even get in here so I didn't kow if it was just me having the problems

They deserve that earful too!! :unsure: She has put a LOT of work and effort into this site and money too and it should work as she asked them to do.......

For awhile I couldn't even get in here so I didn't kow if it was just me having the problems

I have been having a lot of issues getting in the forums lately.

I see cointest are out of the question.

Ditto to that on all respects....

I feel bad for ya tsun :( boy oh boy do I