Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Does anyone remember the limit on these coins? I will try to get extras for those who are unable to get them.

I'm afraid I don't know of any limit. I know there are lots of people who weren't able to get coins but if you or anyone is able to get me one of the BN coins, I'd be happy to pay you for it /and/ throw in an AE Chinese Lantern. At this point, I'm looking at bed, because I can't get the cart to work. : (

(All of my software has Javascript and Java enabled. I have tried Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. I can't connect to the site directly -- I have to use a proxy -- and this seems to have killed the cart function. When I try to put the test item into my cart, I get a "whoops! our bad" file not found page. But at the moment I, too, can't get into the store.)

Ditto for the Neptune's Compass Artic & Neptune Compass Caribean (as well as the BN Earth Turtle); if anyone could pick up one each of those for me, I will gladly pay you and give you an AE Chinese Lantern (25 made). If different people pick them up, each person will get one. (Because I don't think that I'll be able to buy anything even if the store does come up, given that accessing via a proxy kills the cart for me.)

Thanks, LadyBee4T, for the limit info!

(Earthquake!)

Edited by Jackalgirl

Ditto for the Neptune's Compass Artic & Neptune Compass Caribean (as well as the BN Earth Turtle); if anyone could pick up one each of those for me, I will gladly pay you and give you an AE Chinese Lantern (25 made). If different people pick them up, each person will get one. (Because I don't think that I'll be able to buy anything even if the store does come up, given that accessing via a proxy kills the cart for me.)

(Earthquake!)

I will try for you...

(Earthquake!)

If I am able to get more than one I'll contact you.

(Earthquake!)

If I am able to get more than one I'll contact you.?

Hello Switzerland :laughing: How many other countries do we have in here :laughing:

B)

I\m in Norway and managed to get an internet conetion at this time. There nothing like e new turtle to makes become crazy.

See what you made me do Tsun... I think i\ll buy the ones you\ll mint later....

Thanks a lot for your hard work and good luck to the rest of you.

My time just finished...

Paulo from Portugal in Norway.... :laughing::laughing: