Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Is anyone out there willing to assist me in purchasing a version (or two or three) of these coins? I will not be able to participate in the sale because I will be banding migrating songbirds from 5:30am till noon (central time).

Please email me if you are able to do this and we can eek out the details. Thanks in advance!

PS I promise to share pictures of pretty birds if the community is interested...

Sorry, had to go to work, took off a couple hours early.

1st update; there is a test product up so people can go practice now if you want, just don't pay for the item cause it will make more work for me having to do refunds.

If you can see the new site great, if you ca NOT, you will need to clear you cookies and temporary internet files (cache). I had to do this myself on my computer. The reason for this is the websites are still propagating throughout the internet which can take up to 48 hours. Once you clear your cache, you should type in www.tsunrisebey.com directly into your url address and the new site should show up.

Registering can be done 1 of 2 ways; you can click the "log in" button in the top right hand corner or you can "buy" the test product which will lead you to a section to register as a customer.

If you are still having problems with this, go ahead and send me an email but keep in mind, I'm trying to get alot of things done and it might be a little bit.

I will update sales info. and stuff here shortly.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

I just went on to "practice" and WOW, that's a few pages to go thru to make a purchase!! I can't wait for all those to load during a TSUN Sale Frenzy. Didn't you mention something about once an item is in your cart, it stays until you purchase it? Or is that just wishful thinking!

I just tried to go in to practice but all I can get now is the old site. The new one was working for me earlier and I bookmarked it but the bookmark is giving me an error message.

Look at the post above yours about the cache files.... I had to do the same thing. When you redirect an old site to a new server it takes awhile for the search engines to register the change. I highly suggest that you give yourself enough time in the morning to do a temporary internet files deletion and then type in the url addy again to bring up the new site. This will all take care of itself once all the search engines have time to do whatever it is they do to register the new change and complete it. Right now we're in the middle of the change and it's going to be a bit confusing for some people but I promise this won't last more than another day or so.

I just went on to "practice" and WOW, that's a few pages to go thru to make a purchase!! I can't wait for all those to load during a TSUN Sale Frenzy. Didn't you mention something about once an item is in your cart, it stays until you purchase it? Or is that just wishful thinking!

I know you're not complaining :D The cart system is suppose to be in real time. I don't know the specifics of how it works yet but I guess we'll all find out :D

Site looks great,

Had no issues creating a account, when I try to load teast item, it will not go to the cart. Cant wait to all is up and running so I can get a few of your new coins

No one else has complained about this problem, the site is ready to go so if you are having a problem, you should send me an email with specifics so I can address this if it is truly a problem or just your browser. Please try again and let me know what the issue is, if there is an error or there is nothing I can do to help you.

Site looks great,

Had no issues creating a account, when I try to load teast item, it will not go to the cart. Cant wait to all is up and running so I can get a few of your new coins

No one else has complained about this problem, the site is ready to go so if you are having a problem, you should send me an email with specifics so I can address this if it is truly a problem or just your browser. Please try again and let me know what the issue is, if there is an error or there is nothing I can do to help you.

I couldn't get it to my cart either but if I added it to my wish list and them added to cart it worked. I am using IE.

Hi Steph....I'm having the same problem as Clarkbowman...click on add to cart and it won't go any further into the process.

clicked on details and got to the add quantity and hit 1 and add to cart and got thrown back to home page.

went in and tried again and wasn't able to add to the cart the second time at all

can you help please : )

For those of you who have a problem loading a test product into your cart, please email me what browser you are using (most browsers don't have issues - if you have the capability to change your browser IE works just fine).

Before you email me, please try to load the product 1 more time into your cart, if you get an error page, than something is wrong on the admin side if you do not it's a browser/user issue. Either way, please email me and let me know.

Thanks..

Woo Hoo!! I just got registered without a hitch!!! And I bout Tsun's backpack for only one dollar and no shipping!!!

Just kidding, I removed it from my cart...

Great looking site, and everything worked just perfect for me. Although a little slow, but I am at work and our connection here is pretty weak...

Another great job Steph....

For those of you who have a problem loading a test product into your cart, please email me what browser you are using (most browsers don't have issues - if you have the capability to change your browser IE works just fine).

Before you email me, please try to load the product 1 more time into your cart, if you get an error page, than something is wrong on the admin side if you do not it's a browser/user issue. Either way, please email me and let me know.

Thanks..

Make sure your javascript is enabled...

Popular web browsers like IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape should work..... Opera and Google Chrome may cause problems because they are not a highly used browser.

So check these first.

Thanks..

Popular web browsers like IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape should work..... Opera and Google Chrome may cause problems because they are not a highly used browser.

So check these first.

Well no one has got back to me who has been having an issue and I've had tech support waiting on me. They tested all broswer systems including the ones above and they disabled javascript so you don't need it. So they've done what they could based on what little I could tell them based on what you all wrote. They leave in 15 minutes .

Thanks..

So check these first.

Well no one has got back to me who has been having an issue and I've had tech support waiting on me. They tested all broswer systems including the ones above and they disabled javascript so you don't need it. So they've done what they could based on what little I could tell them based on what you all wrote. They leave in 15 minutes .

I was having problems with the cart but it works fine now. Maybe it was the java script. That is usually my problem.

Thanks..

So check these first.

I was having problems with the cart but it works fine now. Maybe it was the java script. That is usually my problem.

That's what tech said, that everything is working fine but the java scipt may be what is hurting a few, if it's not enabled.

Ok, we're going to go ahead with the sale tomorrow. It seems that very few people have had issue and those that have, it appears it's a javascript issue on their computer end. You shouldn't need your javascipt enabled anymore but I recommend you do so. Please keep in mind that this is a new experience for all of us involved with this new site. It is easy to navigate but I suggest you do practice a time or 2 because the site does have a couple of little funky ways. For instance if you see the "continue shopping" link, it will take you back to the main page and not the store. I'll work to get these little issues tweaked next week but for now, everything is up and it does work. Tech has spent hours working on this and testing and as far as I know not 1 person has received and error page so that is excellent news. As always you can make suggestions but they need to be reasonable and have a reson for possibly changing something. Ok enough of this.

IMPORTANT: Shipping has changed. US customers this does NOT apply to you. Canadian customers, you still fall under the international shipping charges which are going to be higher BUT after you pay for your order and as I process the orders, I will refund shipping prices so that they equal what the US customers pay. Just give me a few days to process that since I will be busy. Overseas orders: You are going to notice a big difference (some of you). Shipping to different countries, the costs vary widely. Over the past 2 years, I have paid out of pocket for the exra money it has cost to mail packages and I can no longer keep this up. To keep this brief here is how it is going to work for all International orders if the weight of your order is over 11 ounces your order will be shipped GLOBAL PRIORITY which is much faster and allows me to stuff the package for large orders. The price for this is $13 US dollars. If you have someone you can share shipping expense with, email me after you have paid for your order with all the information and I will refund one of your accounts and you can work that out with the other person. Now I consider myself to be very honest and after all orders have shipped (overseas and Canada), I will look at your shipping price and refund the difference of anything that exceeds $2.00 over the original shipping price. Example: A package mailed to the United Kingdom. If you were charged $6.00 for shipping but it cost only $2.00 to ship, I will refund $2.00 of that price. I keep detailed records these days and I write down customs document numbers. If you don't receive anything back then you did not need a refund but you are always more than welcome to ask and I will let you know what your pricing was. There is no way to give separate shipping prices for each country... I guess this has been an issue with the USPS for quite sometime when it comes to integrating with cart systems. So just know that you will be refunded automatically within 5 days after the sale while I process order.

I will be up tonight until about 10:30pm, if you have questions I can try and answer them or help you. In the morning I will not be able to answer questions. I just ask that if something goes wrong or something goofy happens that you try and be understanding of the situation. It may be stressful for you but trust me, it's more stressful for me and just know I'm doing the best I can.

SALE INFO:

Date/Time of Sale conversion:

Montana: April 25th 8:00 am MST Saturday (there will be a date and time stamp on the webstore)

Brussels: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Frankfurt, Germany: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Lisbon, Portugal: April 25th 3:00 pm Saturday

Amsterdam, Netherlands: April 25th 4:00 pm Saturday

Glasgow, Scotland: April 25th 3:00 pm Saturday

Perth, Australia: April 25th 10:00 pm Saturday

Japan: April 25th 11:00 pm Saturday

Well, since I have to be at work at 7:00am CST, which is when the awesome sale starts, I'm going to miss out on these beautiful babies!!

If someone wants to order me one, I'll gladly pay for it!

I actually got to swim in Cozumel and Cancun last week with Sea Turtles, and it was one of the most awesome things I've ever done, so these Turtles mean even more after being that close with them!!

Beautiful job, TSun!!

I know you're not complaining :laughing: The cart system is suppose to be in real time. I don't know the specifics of how it works yet but I guess we'll all find out :laughing:

Not at all!! I love the adrenaline rush I get with your sales. Get a good night sleep-you'll need it!

Thanks..

So check these first.

That's what tech said, that everything is working fine but the java scipt may be what is hurting a few, if it's not enabled.

Well I was gone all afternoon working on details for the Lazy Hayes event. I came back to do the testing and I find I am having the same problems as those above. I can't get the add to cart button to work at all. Add to wish list works. I am using IE 6 and java script is enabled. Also tried my old mac laptop and that button still doesn't work (safari browser).

how does one enable java script?? :laughing:

Internet Explorer (6.0)

Select 'Tools' from the top menu

Choose 'Internet Options'

Click on the 'Security' tab

Click on 'Custom Level'

Scroll down until you see section labled 'Scripting'

Under 'Active Scripting', select 'Enable' and click OK

Hope that helps!!

how does one enable java script?? :laughing:

Internet Explorer (6.0)

Select 'Tools' from the top menu

Choose 'Internet Options'

Click on the 'Security' tab

Click on 'Custom Level'

Scroll down until you see section labled 'Scripting'

Under 'Active Scripting', select 'Enable' and click OK

Hope that helps!!

I sent you an email and Safari browser isn't a widely used browser but they tech support tested all of them even the less used and they all worked without a hitch. If you can update to IE7, try that, so far the few people who have had issues it's all been their computer and not the site. The tips I've given have come from tech support themselves.... and they all went home for the day.

Alright, I've been up since 5:30 this morning and I stayed up til 10:30 pm as promised and have been answering questions/emails/phone all night. I can no longer keep my eyes open so I'm off to bed. See some of you in the morning and I'll try to answer a couple emails in the morning if I have the chance.

I hope I can actually sleep tonight and not have nightmares about crazy coiners and rogue shopping carts :laughing:

Goodmorning from the Netherlands.!'

My credit card was blocked this week, because other people were using it :laughing:

Wanted to use my husbands card, but just learned he has not a paypal account.

So a asked FScout to help me out. She offered to help me last week, when i had to work at the sale time.

Hope it works out well.

What's the new site's IP address? Does anyone know?

Edited to add: here's why -- I can't get to the site. Trying by name gets me nothing (the attempt to connect times out). This occurs regardless of whether I've cleared my cache or not (I have, several times) and happens both with Safari and Opera. So I go to www.network-tools.com and do a lookup on the IP. The IP is listed as 75.145.56.139. If I try connecting directly to that IP, I get to the "Hi-Country Snack Foods" website. I suspect that the website is actually hosted on the same machine as the Hi-Country Snack Foods website and is linked virtually, in which case I think I may be hosed. But if someone else is finding some other IP address, I'd appreciate the help. Thank!

Edited by Jackalgirl

Is anyone having difficulty getting to the site? As of this writing, I still can't connect to it. Is it just me? Are you able to see it with no difficulties?

No problems here.......

Try this link........ If your still having trouble I would think it's something on your end.....

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

Good luck.....

Edited by chief20r2

Is anyone having difficulty getting to the site? As of this writing, I still can't connect to it. Is it just me? Are you able to see it with no difficulties?

No problems here.......

Try this link........ If your still having trouble I would think it's something on your end.....

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

Good luck.....

Well, crud. This means I won't be able to make it to the store tonight. : (

Edited to add: thanks for giving me the bad news -- I figured it was something on my end, but needed the confirmation. Can't even get to it through a proxy server. This is terrible! : (

Edited by Jackalgirl

I speak a lie -- I found a proxy server through which it works. Whew! Now, I wonder why Verizon in Japan is blocking Comcast.net?

Glad to hear your all set.......... :laughing:

Well, except for the fact that the price for using this free anonymizer is pop-up ads galore, plus hugs in-frame .css adds...sigh. The base recently migrated over to Verizon from Softbank and I am really unhappy about it. Their servers...and service...sucks. No customer service on the weekends, naturally.

But at least I'm on to buy these coins. Almost wish I weren't. I'm spending too much this month already! ; )

Can't update to IE7 but I am working with firefox right now and trying it out so I will cross my fingers!

Here it worked with the newest firefox version. There was an update last night. Did you install it?

Yes I installed it last night and I can navigate fine now. It was IE 6 and Safari that I couldn't use.