Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

8:00 AM MST would be 10:00 AM EDT, correct? We don't want to make any mistakes! eusa_pray.gif Thanks!

Yes ma'am :)

US/Canada

10:00 am Eastern

9:00 am Central

8:00 am Mountain

7:00 am Pacific

Happy Easter :mad:

Oh MAN, Will anybody be able to buy just 1 extra one for me :laughing: I'll be well on my way doing a cache machine -- HEY, Steph, I thought I heard that you were supposed to be there also ;)

8:00 AM MST would be 10:00 AM EDT, correct? We don't want to make any mistakes! eusa_pray.gif Thanks!

Yes ma'am :D

US/Canada

Happy Easter :D

Oh MAN, Will anybody be able to buy just 1 extra one for me ;) I'll be well on my way doing a cache machine -- HEY, Steph, I thought I heard that you were supposed to be there also :mad:

I was gonna but it ended up being a whole day to travel there and then travel back and then the coins came in and then there was Easter :laughing:

On another note: I have not sent out a newsletter but I will tomorrow. Some people are still confused about the webstore and registering. I will explain it again in the newsletter. I'll say it one more time briefly here; the new store/website will just show up one day (not sure when, it's close to being done), you will definitely know it when you see it because it won't look anything like the current look. The company building my website now is completely different from the companies hosting my websites now which means when the new company is ready, they will redirect my 2 websites to their server which will in turn show my new webstore/site. I don't have an exact date/time for this yet so you are still seeing the old sites. I will post here when the switch takes place which could be Friday. They are building the store and testing it before they let me on it :D You may all be neverous about getting a coin but I'm going to be a basket case trying to learn and praying that this all goes off without a hitch cause I have no room for error. Then throw an ET sale along with my first double coin sale and I'll probably throw up the morning of the sale out of sheer worry.... :D If it all goes to heck in a hand basket, I'll be telling myself; "self, in 10 years, you'll laugh about all of this" :)

Yes ma'am :)

US/Canada

Oh No .... :laughing: 10:00 AM eastern........

Will have to be sure I can find a WIFI spot on the way to the NNJC Avroair's Farewell ;) and Campfire Event in New JoyZeeee.....

Edited by chief20r2

Well,

I'm one of the folks with the super slow computer that won't let me order fast. So I'll be watching from the wings. LOL!!! Have fun and don't get frustrated folks.

I'm gonna wait for that Deep Green on Copper with the flames on the legs. That coin is ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS !!!! I'll be beggin' someone to order one for me. I will send you the money in advance.

Please.

Good Luck on the sale TSun. Hope everyone get's what they want!!!!

Opalsns

Well,

I'm one of the folks with the super slow computer that won't let me order fast. So I'll be watching from the wings. LOL!!! Have fun and don't get frustrated folks.

I'm gonna wait for that Deep Green on Copper with the flames on the legs. That coin is ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS !!!! I'll be beggin' someone to order one for me. I will send you the money in advance.

Please.

Good Luck on the sale TSun. Hope everyone get's what they want!!!!

Opalsns

PM sent

Well, it looks like there may be a change in plans. I will update the threads as soon as I make a decision on how I want to handle things (next couple hours). I took the day off, I've been working with the programmers on the site launch, etc. I will fill everyone in on the details as soon as I can. This has been an enormous project behind the scenes that we've been working on for 2 months so thanks for your patience.

tsun

Yes ma'am :D

US/Canada

Oh No .... :D 10:00 AM eastern........

Will have to be sure I can find a WIFI spot on the way to the NNJC Avroair's Farewell :D and Campfire Event in New JoyZeeee.....

I might have to swipe PolskiKrols blackberry :D<_< (or beg to borrow it) I have a jam packed day tomorrow between a CITO in the morning and Avroairs Farewell Event in the afternoon, and the prehike for that!

Well, it looks like there may be a change in plans. I will update the threads as soon as I make a decision on how I want to handle things (next couple hours). I took the day off, I've been working with the programmers on the site launch, etc. I will fill everyone in on the details as soon as I can. This has been an enormous project behind the scenes that we've been working on for 2 months so thanks for your patience.

tsun

Thanks for keeping us informed, Tsun. :D I hope you know which way it will go soon, tho. I know Strider would prefer to head off to the Picnic sooner but I admit to getting antsy for the sale... :D Either way is good tho - as long as it happens when I'm not working, that is... <_<

CF30

tsun

I'm going to delay the sale of the ET's (I have not decided on a new date - so it's a To Be Determined). The cart system on the new site still has a couple of "bugs" that are being worked out and we're not comfortable opening sales until they are 100% worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll update this thread as soon as I am able to give you additional information.

tsun

tsun

I'm going to delay the sale of the ET's (I have not decided on a new date - so it's a To Be Determined). The cart system on the new site still has a couple of "bugs" that are being worked out and we're not comfortable opening sales until they are 100% worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll update this thread as soon as I am able to give you additional information.

tsun

Sure hope you get it worked out for your sanity. No matter when you sell them, we all will be eagerly anticipating them, and we will wait quietly on the sidelines while you organize it all - all for our benefit! Thank you! :D

And thanks for the constant updates You rock! No Neptune's Compass either then, right? LOL. All of us that were headed to events tomorrow can breathe easier. <_<

Edited by GPX Navigators

tsun

tsun

Good luck getting it working and thanks for all the work you're putting into it <_< Thanks for the update.

tsun

tsun

Thanks for letting us know, I'm disappointed of course. But now I don't have to get up at 4am tomorrow, I do love sleeping in on Saturdays (if the baby lets me).

tsun

tsun

I thought I'd give everyone one more update this evening. I've spent my entire day on this computer and then on the phone with the Project Manager discussing the new site. It's been a real learning experience for me doing this whole thing. I just received the beta test site where I can go in and play with everything. I've found a couple things that will need to be tweaked but it's simple stuff like colors or words that need highlighting (simple stuff). I've been practicing as a "customer" for the past few minutes and I will say this, I think you all are going to be very happy with the ease of use. This is a state of the art cart system and it's very easy to understand and use. It's easy to register and I've even allowed for an option to use money orders for US customers who don't want to use paypal. I'm not going to give away all the fancy little things that will show on the store but even I was like; "oh that is so cool!" The way I understand it, the cart/stock numbers are in real time, so that is going to be very nice :D I'm very excited about this site as I've invested alot of time and money into making this a better experience for all of us. I can't wait for everyone to see it and the service I have received from the Montana company building this has been more than I could have hoped for after a number of early disappointments. Sooooooo, I will be testing and learning this weekend. I'll submit anything to the programmers that needs addressed and then the site will go live (I anticipate this to be about Monday/Tuesday). Once the site is live you will all be able to browse and get registered. I'll be home in the evening should anyone have a question but I don't think this is going to be an issue. I am hoping to have the sale same time/week day but this upcoming weekend instead. I'll post in each thread as always, update the google pages and send out 1 last email with all necessary information. Again thanks for being patient and supportive, I really appreciate it and this is one of the biggest reasons I took this big step was to take care of all of you in a more professional and ease of use manner :D I'm so happyyyyyyy, we're almost here :D Ok, time to go play in my new sandbox <_< ... tsun

*big snippy* I am hoping to have the sale same time/week day but this upcoming weekend instead. *'nother big snippy*

Perfect! <_<

CF30

Oh no, please not!!! Then is prerelease of Alara reborn of Magic the Gathering!!! Please not :D

:D Is that a geocoin? :D

CF30

*hihi* no it isn't. This is a trading card game - quite addicting and money-consuming as coins :D

*big snippy* I am hoping to have the sale same time/week day but this upcoming weekend instead. *'nother big snippy*

Perfect! <_<

CF30

Oh no, please not!!! Then is prerelease of Alara reborn of Magic the Gathering!!! Please not :D

:D Is that a geocoin? :D

CF30

*hihi* no it isn't. This is a trading card game - quite addicting and money-consuming as coins :D

That's why i left MtG a couple of years ago. That and also the fact that i start to feel a little old around all the kids playing the cards on tournaments ... :D

Sometimes when i'm at my daughter's school and some of her friends start to play they all look to me as an old guy that wants to summon spells . I love that game... and i'm not the only one.

PL

Just a real quick update. The beta site looks to be finally finished and I expect the site to be up and running within the next 48 hours :unsure: There is a test product on there when the site goes live. I priced it real high so people won't be tempted to actually pay for test products like they did on my old site. You can just quit when you get to paypal. Once the site is live, I'll be announcing the sales date/time which is pretty much like the old one but I hesitate to give specifics until that site is visible to all of you.

Night, tsun

Thanks all, we were up last night until 9:30 working on getting the websites "redirected" and it was a huge pain. When I went to bed at 11:00 the sites still hadn't propagated over the internet but it looks like it's starting :D There may be some countries that still can't see the new website so don't worry if you can't see it yet, it will show up.

I'm working on a wordy update, lol. I think the programmer must have deleted the test products before redirection but you can still register very easily. I'll work on getting something submitted so you can practice although I think you'll find that the process is very easy and there won't be a problem.

There is no newsletter link.... if you click the "Contact" link it will give you my email address to send a request to be on the newsletter and I'll just add you since I've already got everyone stored who was already on the list, so no worries.

I'll be back later with more info.

tsun :D