Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

Welp, I'm off watch and have to go to a meeting. Won't be back online for another hour and a half at the earliest. I /bet/ that these coins go on sale during that time and are all sold out in 30 seconds! <-- this is not bitterness, it's admiration. It's very good when one's coins can command such devotion. : )

Welp, I'm off watch and have to go to a meeting. Won't be back online for another hour and a half at the earliest. I /bet/ that these coins go on sale during that time and are all sold out in 30 seconds! <-- this is not bitterness, it's admiration. It's very good when one's coins can command such devotion. : )

Hello Jackalgirl, these don't go up for sale until the weekend after Easter (still waiting on my new store to be finished :D). Thank you for the kind words and I do admit that I am very fortunate to have a loyal customer following. I am very appreciative of them ;) They support me, I try and listen to what they have to say and make adjustments plus just being honest and keeping my word has helped :D Yes, very fortunate indeed!

Hello Jackalgirl, these don't go up for sale until the weekend after Easter (still waiting on my new store to be finished :D). Thank you for the kind words and I do admit that I am very fortunate to have a loyal customer following. I am very appreciative of them ;) They support me, I try and listen to what they have to say and make adjustments plus just being honest and keeping my word has helped :D Yes, very fortunate indeed!

Oh, thank goodness. I can sleep now. ; ) Thanks for the update -- it's disappointing that there's a wait; on the other hand, it's very reassuring to find out I didn't miss anything!

Edited to add: Hey -- I just realized that the sale is now after payday. Yaaaay!

Edited by Jackalgirl

EARTH TURTLE OCEANIA SALE INFORMATION

I realize some of you have some questions about the new store/site. I promise to update the thread as soon as the webstore is ready so you can all register and get familiar with the site. I'll be on a learning curve myself with a very short time frame.

Thanks for being patient :) Happy Easter to those that celebrate it.

tsun :)

Date/Time of Sale conversion:

Montana: April 18th 8:00 am MST Saturday (there will be a date and time stamp on the webstore)

Brussels: April 18th 4:00 pm Saturday

Frankfurt, Germany: April 18th 4:00 pm Saturday

Lisbon, Portugal: April 18th 3:00 pm Saturday

Amsterdam, Netherlands: April 18th 4:00 pm Saturday

Glasgow, Scotland: April 18th 3:00 pm Saturday

Perth, Australia: April 18th 10:00 pm Saturday

Edited by tsunrisebey

Thanks Ronni :)

I use Google pages as a great way to store information on the coins so everyone can access them when sales have come and gone. That way I don't have to keep track!

The old site was pretty bad but the new site should be so much easier for all of us and less stress for me in the long run.

Time for bed :)

It all looks great.

Just my luck on the 18th at 8:00am i will be hosting a CITO event along the Owyhee River in eastern Oregon deep down in a canyon with no service of any kind.

If anyone would be willing to try and get me a few it would be wonderful.

I can send money ahead or ?.

Thanks

EARTH TURTLE OCEANIA SALE INFORMATION

I realize some of you have some questions about the new store/site. I promise to update the thread as soon as the webstore is ready so you can all register and get familiar with the site. I'll be on a learning curve myself with a very short time frame.

Thanks for being patient :) Happy Easter to those that celebrate it.

tsun :)

Hi Tsun,

Is there a possibility that you create a time schedule for the other regions as for the last ET sale? This would be easier for some of us to get to know the correct time for the sale.

Thanks!

John, glad you like them but you're making me laugh :laughing: No master here but I am designing stuff I love and that makes all the difference in the world :D

die anita this is for you and for others, I'll post these on the links I posted earlier.

tsun B)

Date/Time of Sale conversion:

Montana: April 18th 8:00 am MST Saturday (there will be a date and time stamp on the webstore)

Brussels: April 18th 4:00 pm Saturday

Frankfurt, Germany: April 18th 4:00 pm Saturday

Lisbon, Portugal: April 18th 3:00 pm Saturday

Amsterdam, Netherlands: April 18th 4:00 pm Saturday

Glasgow, Scotland: April 18th 3:00 pm Saturday

Perth, Australia: April 18th 10:00 pm Saturday

It all looks great.

Just my luck on the 18th at 8:00am i will be hosting a CITO event along the Owyhee River in eastern Oregon deep down in a canyon with no service of any kind.

If anyone would be willing to try and get me a few it would be wonderful.

I can send money ahead or ?.

Thanks

I'll be at Windy Rock for a CITO on my Birthday (the 18th). Is there anyone that could do the same for me? I just want one of each. Thanks for any help, it would be an awesome bday present.