Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

:) Aaaargh!!! OOoooh, my eyes!!! It's hideous, my poor eyes!!! No, not the coin, my inevitable geocoin bills! :D LOL Another beautiful coin that's sure to have people pitching a fit for a long, long time. Good job and thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see these up close :D

I looked and then decided to just not participate in the conversation...no sense in getting excited about something I won't be able to get anyways! :)

Great job as usual T!!

:D he he he :D I love your designs tsun,but im not so into the cutisey coins myself. you designs are great but a coin like this would be more suiting for Zariah and Cass. i like your hott personal cowgirl montana coin myself. hey that reminds me did i put that hott chick on my seeking list??,,he he he B)

The different colors and metals definitely give different dimensions to the designs and creatures on the coins. I, personally, feel some stand out clearer with some of the colors and metals than others.

That is a nicely done concept and makes me want far more than I should purchase. Manybe different flavors for my "girls".

Thanks for another great design Tsun!

Very Nice, I like the color scheme on the 2nd from the bottom tester version...

The gold metal makes the colors/texture stand/jump out on the first but I still like the BN better... for some unknown reason

and the copper is sharp....copper is quickly becoming my second favorite metal on coins....

As others have said nicely done...

You getting any done in black and gold..... :D

Edited by steel city babes

OMG,

I really like the Black Nickel and That Copper Finish ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I get a chance on the Black Nickel and

I hope the Copper becomes available and my computer cooperates during the sale.

Great Job

The lump of coal was a success. How about a ...

......... LUMP OF SUGAR set , Polished Nickel With White Glitter Enamel, how cool would that look!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

Thanks Tsun!

Other than my Delft Blauw coins, my wife has always reacted with polite disinterest whenever I show her a new coin. Even my own designs don't get much of a reaction! :laughing: I think she views my hobby as mostly harmless -- at least I'm not spending money on role playing games anymore! :D

But when I showed her the Earth Turtle Oceania pics she said, "I want one! Can you get me one?"

I think she's coming over to the Dark Side.

So, again, thanks Tsun! Maybe some of her scrapbooking money will soon become coin money for a joint collection.

PS: I love the gold and the silver finishes!

Edited by E&Cplus3

i really like the one with the blue back. i hope you consider doing something like that one.

ok ...i just love blue, so i am biased.

Blue and Red Gator Turtle ,LOL!!!

ooohh, tsun could make a cute gator.. if anyone could make a gator cute i know she could.

can't wait to own my first turtle.

The Earth Gator! :) Oh whats goin through her mind right now! :)

I like the Oceania and for it NOT to be the official Earth Turtle of 2009 get the gears turnin! Mamma and Baby...How Freakin addorable :anicute: Hows that supposed to fit with my other turtles??? Cant seperate them just to confine them!!! :P Screw it... SPARE NOTHING for another turtle on the page! :(

Nice One! :o

Here are some close up pics of the the 2 other versions, the best I can do for now (I had a total of 4 different versions made). These look really cute in person and they hang just shy of 4". Mama turtle alone takes up almost my whole palm.

Here's the link too, I'm posting more photos here; Earth Turtle Oceania

3709samples009ebay.JPG

3709samples027ebay.JPG

3709samples036ebay.JPG

3709samples037.jpg

Very nice I my notes in post 65 still stand...

Awesome design....Looking forward to getting my hands on at some hopefully one of each metal(of those for purchase), when the time comes.

Thanks and the BN/Gold tends to be what I go with for tsun versions :anibad: I would imagine you'll see that show up down the road but not on the initial minting. I'm trying to decide what to order for the 1st go round. This design will be open for awhile (I'll be bringing some to GCF). I'll let ya know for sure as I figure it out ;)

Thanks and the BN/Gold tends to be what I go with for tsun versions ;) I would imagine you'll see that show up down the road but not on the initial minting. I'm trying to decide what to order for the 1st go round. This design will be open for awhile (I'll be bringing some to GCF). I'll let ya know for sure as I figure it out :D

not to derail the OP thread but serioiusly BN and Gold.....your a Pittsburgh Steelers fan aren't you... :anibad: Don't hide behind your coins...LMAO

Edited by steel city babes

Thanks and the BN/Gold tends to be what I go with for tsun versions ;) I would imagine you'll see that show up down the road but not on the initial minting. I'm trying to decide what to order for the 1st go round. This design will be open for awhile (I'll be bringing some to GCF). I'll let ya know for sure as I figure it out :D

not to derail the OP thread but serioiusly BN and Gold.....your a Pittsburgh Steelers fan aren't you... :anibad: Don't hide behind your coins...LMAO

Trasi,

I'm going to have to hurt you, lol. Ok, so no bn/gold now. I'll have to think of something else :D

Trasi,

I'm going to have to hurt you, lol. Ok, so no bn/gold now. I'll have to think of something else :D

How 'bout BN/Silver for the Raider Nation?

LOVE that Green on copper.

Thanks :anibad: I have to admit I didn't care for it when I saw the mint pics but when I got it in hand, I liked it alot more. It's not a coin that photographs well but it looks sharp in hand if you're an antique copper fan.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Hey Stephanie,

Really cute design once again! Congratulations : )

But I gotta say, lol, it reminds me of days when my kids were driving me crazy and I wished I could have changed my name to anything but "Mom"...sheesh felt like your momma turtle here with the ol' "ball and chain" thing going on

Ok sorry for going OT....just weird old me at it again lol