Earth Turtle Oceania Geocoin

tsunrisebey

:D Earth Turtle Oceania (trackable with icon)

Please click on the following link. It will be easier for me to update and add pictures all on one site. Seeing as I dedicate a google page to each coin I do, you can check this link to watch progress, check out samples, etc. I'll update this thread as needed, my websites and the ET google page as I go along.

I know some of you will have questions about the sale and please know I'll address everything when I am able and I mentioned all of this on the google page.

Thank you and I hope you like them :)

tsun

EARTH TURLE OCEANIA PICS and SALES INFORMATION

Edited by tsunrisebey

Yet another beautiful design! One question: are both the mama and baby turtles trackable or is it just the baby turtle?

It is meant to be a pair (a trackable unit). The baby has the trackable info. on it. I did kinda cover that plan on the page :D Take a closer look and you'll see the future idea for baby ET;)

Yet another beautiful design! One question: are both the mama and baby turtles trackable or is it just the baby turtle?

It is meant to be a pair (a trackable unit). The baby has the trackable info. on it. I did kinda cover that plan on the page :) Take a closer look and you'll see the future idea for baby ET;)

I understand now; thanks. At first I wasn't clear if the baby ET you mentioned would be this same one or a new design. Now it's all good. :D

Very cool!

Question... the links between the two, are they pretty strong? Wondering if this would travel well?

Can't wait to order :-)

Chris,

I don't have these in hand yet, so I can't test strength but they look pretty thick and I imagine they'll hold up pretty good. I'd worry about a stolen coin over the jump rings, lol. I know they won't hold up to a bolt cutter :D

Very cool!

Question... the links between the two, are they pretty strong? Wondering if this would travel well?

Can't wait to order :-)

Chris,

I don't have these in hand yet, so I can't test strength but they look pretty thick and I imagine they'll hold up pretty good. I'd worry about a stolen coin over the jump rings, lol. I know they won't hold up to a bolt cutter :D

That's cool :) Several times I've wanted to release a ET into the wild, but I can never seem to bring myself to in the end... and from the looks of these I'm pretty sure that wouldn't change :)

Another awesome job!

Wow Tsun - what a great design. I thank you with all my heart that you are making enough for us newbie collectors to have a shot at getting one. I thought I would end up having Pax the baby dragon (I am thrilled to be watching you build) as my first - but this is sooo perfectly timed ... a baby turtle ... and all the options. I'll have several so I can release some !

PS I saw the hints of a sea dragon ... !

I'm still green at this...

but that coin.. I'm in love. My son's favorite animal is the turtle.. love the momma and baby

How does one buy the coin?

You will have to wait until it goes on sale. In order to make sure you know about it, you can sign up for tsunrisebey's newsletter (or any geocoin shop newsletter for that matter) and it will alert you to sale dates and prices.

But then again...I can never trust those things so I consistently scour these forums and visit vendor sites like a stalker! :):D

(Check out the threads pinned at the top for more information about this wild world of geocoin collecting!)

And WELCOME!