Teachers in Canada

clockdoc52

Hi! Maybe you could help me out or put me in contact with someone that can. My name is Larry Cooper. I am an elementary teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

For a third grade class project, we would love to place our travel bug in a geocache in your providence. We would love this travel bug to move across your providence and Canada so we can learn more about your beautiful country plus some world geography. If you can take pictures for us along its way, we would be grateful.

We would love to hear from any teacher or anyone that might want to help us out and we would reciprocate the idea for you or a class and place a travel bug sent to us.

Thank you from a fellow geocacher,

clockdoc52

Hey there,

I don't know how close you are to the Pennsylvania Stargate Cache but if you can get your TB there, you can request that it is sent to my Stargate P43079 in the Toronto area or to the one in Newfoundland and it will get here quickly.

GC18ERP - Toronto cache

GCHXQE - Western PA cache

Good Luck!

You may also want to note that we live in Provinces, not Providences.

I will send you an email ref contacting another teacher interested in helping...

DD

Hi! Maybe you could help me out or put me in contact with someone that can. My name is Larry Cooper. I am an elementary teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

For a third grade class project, we would love to place our travel bug in a geocache in your providence. We would love this travel bug to move across your providence and Canada so we can learn more about your beautiful country plus some world geography. If you can take pictures for us along its way, we would be grateful.

We would love to hear from any teacher or anyone that might want to help us out and we would reciprocate the idea for you or a class and place a travel bug sent to us.

clockdoc52

What a fantastic way to make Geography interesting....great idea. I don't think you'll have any problem getting people to upload photos, and maybe add some quick local history or point of interest when they log a find.

You might want to write up your request, perhaps laminate it, attach it to the TB and place both in a secure clear bag. Anyone deciding to take it will know ahead of time what's requested. (...but you probably already thought of that).

Have fun!

clockdoc52

Hi,

I am a cacher and a teacher in Newfoundland. I live on the West Coast of the province and a TB would be able to travel a lot up here. Send me an email through my GC.com profile if you want me to help. You can send me a TB.

Guiderchachi

We're happy to say that we got to receive the great TB and he's having his first adventures already -

To British Columbia with a "Primary" Purpose - Peace! SBPSCoop

He joined us on a trip the beach last weekend along with 3 other TB's - Zombie Babe and Russ D. Iron, and Shiloh who we picked up at a cache. This weekend they will be attending a Geo Ralley, along with many other cachers - then will be off to experience the okanagon and beautiful Tulameen area - and having his picture taken with artifacts of Granite City, Coalmont and the Blakeburn area (a ghost town) where BC's 5th worst mining disaster occured.. :)

Stay tuned for his great fun!! This tour group is quite enjoying their adventures!

Edited by Tulameen Turtles