Teachers in France - Please Help

clockdoc52

Hi! Maybe you could help me out or put me in contact with someone that can. My name is Larry Cooper. I am an elementary teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

For a third grade class project, we would love to place our travel bug in a geocache in France. We would love this travel bug to move across your country so we can learn more about your beautiful country plus some world geography. If you can take pictures for us along its way, we would be grateful.

We would love to hear from any teacher or anyone that might want to help us out and we would reciprocate the idea for you or your class and place a travel bug sent to us.

Thank you from a fellow geocacher and teacher,

clockdoc52

Français :

Bonjour,

Nous serions heureux de pouvoir vous aider à faire profiter vos étudiants des beaux paysages de la France donc nous acceptons avec joie si vous le voulez toujours emmenez votre TB dans une cache française. Mais je crois que cela ne serait pas une bonne idée de le laisser dans une boîte parce que souvent en France les caches n'ont pas beaucoup de visite suivant si la cache est ancienne ou pas et le vol des caches est assez fréquent donc nous nous proposons CTG57 et moi-même à le faire visiter différentes caches et différents paysages avec y compris les photographies prises sur le terrain! En échange de cela serait-il possible qu'on vous envoie un Tb nous aussi pour le faire voyager?

Amicalement

JamesAdams <_<

XXXXX

English :

Hello,

We would be happy to be able to help you to share with your students of the beautiful landscapes of France thus we accept with enjoyment if you always want it take your TB in a French hiding place. But I believe that it would not be a good idea to leave it in a box because often in France hiding places have a lot of following visit if the hiding place is former(ancient) or not and the flight(theft) of hiding places is rather frequent thus we suggest us CTG57 and myself making it visit various hiding places and various landscapes with including photos taken on the ground! In exchange for it would it be possible that we send you Tb too to make it travel?

Thanks to Reverso for the translation!

Friendly

JamesAdams :lol:

Hi! Maybe you could help me out or put me in contact with someone that can. My name is Larry Cooper. I am an elementary teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

For a third grade class project, we would love to place our travel bug in a geocache in France. We would love this travel bug to move across your country so we can learn more about your beautiful country plus some world geography. If you can take pictures for us along its way, we would be grateful.

We would love to hear from any teacher or anyone that might want to help us out and we would reciprocate the idea for you or your class and place a travel bug sent to us.

Thank you from a fellow geocacher and teacher,

clockdoc52

Hello Larry,

If your request is till actual, I'll can arrange for !

Just let me know by PM.

Regards,

Gérard

Edited by Biquidou