People From Minnesota!

EzBeEzY

Stay out of the Anoka County Parks they are not allowed at this time. Today I just place 4 caches in the Coon Rapids area and it wasnt to hard to find a place. Just do a little home work and found out were there is public land and you will get pleanty of idaels. Show up at the Cup of Joe Event in Coon Rapids next week end and get some ideals from some of the veterns there.

The twincities metro area is pretty much carpet bombed but with a little research you can find a hole here and there. Dig into city zoning maps and county property information sites. There is a lot of unused public land out there. Then there is the totally untapped private property out there. "Ask and you shall receive." (I heard that from some famous guy.....I think it was Donald Trump) ;-)

With some ingenuity and brazen stealth there are alot of urban hides waiting to appear. But stay away from the playground equipment :anicute: The Queen of Kiddyland has lock on that stuff! :)

It kinda becomes like monopoly.......it's all about the real estate.