2009 Texas Challenge Geocoin

JNJWalla

My geocoin arrived on Thursday and pictures just don't do it justice! :(

I tried to retrieve the activation code. After entering my email address and the tracking number, I clicked on the "Submit" button and ended up on a page that said, "The website cannot display the page." B)

Is there any other way of retrieving the code? So far I haven't received an email with the activation code either. :unsure:

PS - I would love to attend this event and have some pretty creative and challenging containers too, unfortunately the studio has other plans for me that weekend. :rolleyes:

My geocoin arrived on Thursday and pictures just don't do it justice! ;)

I tried to retrieve the activation code. After entering my email address and the tracking number, I clicked on the "Submit" button and ended up on a page that said, "The website cannot display the page." :)

Is there any other way of retrieving the code? So far I haven't received an email with the activation code either. :)

PS - I would love to attend this event and have some pretty creative and challenging containers too, unfortunately the studio has other plans for me that weekend. :)

Just saw your message.. I'll try to get some one to answer this for you.

My geocoin arrived on Thursday and pictures just don't do it justice! ;)

I tried to retrieve the activation code. After entering my email address and the tracking number, I clicked on the "Submit" button and ended up on a page that said, "The website cannot display the page." :)

Is there any other way of retrieving the code? So far I haven't received an email with the activation code either. :)

PS - I would love to attend this event and have some pretty creative and challenging containers too, unfortunately the studio has other plans for me that weekend. :)

Just saw your message.. I'll try to get some one to answer this for you.

Fixed! Sorry about that.

I just gave the site a try and it worked. Thanks!!!!! :D