Where have all my pocket queries gone?

crane2

Hi, having not received any PQ's lately I checked on my PQ page and was staggered to find that they had all disappeared. I renewed my premium membership before the due date, so am at a loss as to what has happened. Any clues anyone?

My pocket queries have also disappeared. My Premium membership is also up to date. I'm also at a loss. Would the faeries please wave their magic wand on mine too?

A frequent cause for this is the need to agree (or reconfirm agreement) with the license agreement for pocket queries. Give that a try!

Mmmm, that worked - weird. Faeries - sorry to disturb you - all is now well in PQ land.

Edited by svn07

A frequent cause for this is the need to agree (or reconfirm agreement) with the license agreement for pocket queries. Give that a try!

How does one go about reconfirming the agreement. I got PQs last weekend but now those I have don't provide any results in the preview page.

I have 8 PQs and 1 Bookmark set. the 2 PQs that are 100+ miles from here and the bookmark set all preview fine but the other 6 will not. All I get is the Running Pocket Querry and CITO page.

I recently updated my profile with the new features. I wonder if I did something wrong there.

How does one go about reconfirming the agreement. I got PQs last weekend but now those I have don't provide any results in the preview page.

I have 8 PQs and 1 Bookmark set. the 2 PQs that are 100+ miles from here and the bookmark set all preview fine but the other 6 will not. All I get is the Running Pocket Querry and CITO page.

I recently updated my profile with the new features. I wonder if I did something wrong there.

It seems that I checked "Are available to all users" AND "Are for members only". This results in no caches being returned.

Hey even a blind squirrel picks up a nut now and then.

Sorry for the confision

As of this time we still have 15,323 more PQs scheduled to be generated today (20,171 already generated). You shouldn't worry yet if you haven't received your Friday query. If you're in a great hurry you can create a new one and receive it practically instantly.

Thanks for the update, but creating a new one didn't do any good. The first was created around 7:30 this morning and it still hasn't been delivered. I'm sure it's in the pipeline, though.

As of this time we still have 15,323 more PQs scheduled to be generated today (20,171 already generated). You shouldn't worry yet if you haven't received your Friday query. If you're in a great hurry you can create a new one and receive it practically instantly.

Thanks for the update, but creating a new one didn't do any good. The first was created around 7:30 this morning and it still hasn't been delivered. I'm sure it's in the pipeline, though.

I made you a copy of the Bridgeport query you had scheduled to run today and it says it was just generated. Hopefully it is waiting for you now.

Well, it's a bummer. I'm heading out the door for a 24 hour cache hunt trip with old data on my unit. Queries never came. :D

My PQs seem to be in limbo. My account and agreements appear up to date. Monday, I checked some of my PQs to run Tuesday and they did not. Yesterday, I checked to have them run today and they have not. PQ Faerie please wave your magic wand over our account.

- cr

I made you a copy of the Bridgeport query you had scheduled to run today and it says it was just generated. Hopefully it is waiting for you now.

Many thanks. It came through as described.

You certainly didn't need to do that, but I appreciate it nonetheless. I hope my comment wasn't taken in a negative way. I really was sure it was in the pipeline and would run. The original query came through at about 1:50 this morning - still time to load it up for the weekend activities.

Thanks again, and have a good weekend.

Edited by ScoutingWV