A Pictoral Mapping Quiz

currykev

From a website about this rabbit....

"600m up the mountain Colletto Fava in Piemonte, Italy we find a quite unusal sight – a giant 60m tall pink rabbit. But before you go “Aww, that’s cute” notice that his woolen guts are spilling out onto the mountainside. Then giant wool bunny is the work of Gelitin, a group of artists from Vienna, who explain “It’s supposed to make you feel small, like Gulliver. You walk around it and you can’t help but smile.”. The rabbit is expected to stay there until 2025 and hikers are invited to climb atop the “belly-summit” for a view over the village."

GC15H3J Baita delle Stelle is the nearest cache.

Again the place and the nearest cache.

3937ac6b-27ef-4b48-9a16-0d46bd98aa6a.jpg

Be quick as this cache will be gone in a flash.

Shameless advertising.....

The nearest proper caches are both mine, being Turnover, Corporate Cruelty and Sutton Parking.

The place is Sutton Park in Sutton Coldfield, but you're talking about GC1YVMT

The only reason I recognised it is that I love that clump of trees.

Regents park Treasure Island Hanover (GCX0BC)

'DING!' Well done, your go.

Mr Goldpot - your pic was a bit too easy - all you had to do was zoom out a bit until GoogleMaps said Regents Park!! :):angry:

To post a "static" picture, you need to upload to the web an image you have captured already from GoogleEarth. Using a screen grab application is an easy way of doing this - there are free utilities available or use the PrintScrn key on your keyboard and edit out the bits you don't want others to see.

A good place to upload your image is Groundspeak's own servers. Set up a new cache using the online form but untick the "Yes, this listing is active" box. No one will see your new cache at all.

You can then store your images there in exactly the same way that you would post images to any other cache. Or you could use one of the free upload sites such as Flickr, ImageShack or Photobucket.

I hope this useful. Get back if you want any more info.