A Pictoral Mapping Quiz

currykev

Those look like Jacqueranda trees, so I was thinking East Coast Australia - but they drive on the same side of the road as we do. Not sure witch way to look ??

Not Australia :blink:

Next one is in a charming little area, it's on the right hand side in a manner of speaking. But witch cache is it?

Quite a few clues in this statement but here's a couple more to help with the locale...

TV series,

Northern Hemisphere,

Edit to bring latest pic forward....

Next one is in a charming little area, it's on the right hand side in a manner of speaking. But witch cache is it?

apmq070409c.jpg

Edited by Nediam

Well I already knew it wasn't Australia and I already figured it had to be Northern Hemisphere - but TV series?? afraid that isn't going to help me one bit. :blink:

What if I do this to help with the location......

Next one is in a charming little area, it's on the right hand side in a manner/manor of speaking. But witch cache is it?

and an extra clue to help with the cache itself - think of butterflies :blink:

Well I already knew it wasn't Australia and I already figured it had to be Northern Hemisphere - but TV series?? afraid that isn't going to help me one bit. :blink:

What if I do this to help with the location......

Next one is in a charming little area, it's on the right hand side in a manner/manor of speaking. But witch cache is it?

and an extra clue to help with the cache itself - think of butterflies :blink:

I reckon that will be Carroll Avenue, LA. Series is Charmed and the cache is Los Angeles' Painted Ladies.

Well it's not my place to say it, but DING Master Mariner, it couldn't be anything but right. Looking forward to seeing your next post :blink:

Edit to say Painted Lady is the name of a butterfly but I would like to ask Nediam the relevance of manor and witch in his clue? Oh and what is the TV series ?, just out of curiosity.

Edited by Tooey

I reckon that will be Carroll Avenue, LA. Series is Charmed and the cache is Los Angeles' Painted Ladies.

Well it's not my place to say it, but DING Master Mariner, it couldn't be anything but right. Looking forward to seeing your next post :P

Edit to say Painted Lady is the name of a butterfly but I would like to ask Nediam the relevance of manor and witch in his clue? Oh and what is the TV series ?, just out of curiosity.

Errr - Master Mariner has already said what the tv series is! :blink:

As to manor & witch, the tv series Charmed is about witches and the house they live in is called The Manor (which is the house in the centre of the picture). I asked "witch cache is it" rather than "which cache...." as I thought the spelling "error" may have helped. :blink:

Edited by Nediam

It's Google Falls GCMEY7. The building is the Google HQ in Mountain View, California

DING! Over to you........ :laughing:

If anyone wants to post a new pic, I'll miss a turn. Not able to get anything on here until Friday afternoon.

OK, i'll jump in with another.

Name the cache in the bottom left

Should be quite easy considering what day today is...

apmq100409c.jpg

Edited by Nediam

This is taken from a good angle so between you and me I see it only taking a few minutes.

Not the clifton, but the Menai Bridge. Had me for a bit, but I see the pic isn't oriented North-South to get us all confused. :P

That cache GCFF46 was the second we ever looked for - never did find it, and haven't been back that way since. Some fantastic places on Anglesey.

Edited by Guanajuato

Well done - over to you :-)

Oops - completely forgot I'd answered this!

Slight change of tack, if that's allowed? :P

Here's a picture taken whilst caching (without any headgear) - where is it & what might the cache be. (See the NorthWest caching forum for a similar thing)

PICT0993.jpg

I suspect Rutson might get this rather rapidly...

Edited by Guanajuato