A Pictoral Mapping Quiz

currykev

is that the river wye by any chance?

Nope. I'll give this one a while more and then zoom the picture out a little.

I think we might need help sooner rather than later!

(Also, as you have over written your previous images, when you look back through the thread it looks a little odd as your latest photo shows!)

That is confusing isn't it. But its the easiest way for me to upload pictures at the moment.

Anyway, here's a clue.

You won't see boats racing down there. Horses maybe??

it is a good cache as well :-D

That it is, I done it a couple of years ago.

What is the name of this spit of land, and what is the cache near the end of it called?

f9fad2b6-6307-45f9-95ed-b873ebcde71e.jpg

I'm going to be offline for a couple of hours, so if you are positive you have it correct, then a self ding will be allowed.

Edited by Haggis Hunter

Any chance is going "world" and getting away from northern Britain?

This thread started off on an international theme but lately people seemed to be keeping it UK based (perhaps because it's on the UK forum)...

If you're after an international theme, try this similar topic What/where?, Google Earth. You'll need to be a premium member though as it's in the "Off topic" section. :)

I see no problem with going further afield than the UK but I guess the final choice is down to the "mods" :P

Edited by Nediam

This thread started off on an international theme but lately people seemed to be keeping it UK based (perhaps because it's on the UK forum)...

If you're after an international theme, try this similar topic What/where?, Google Earth. You'll need to be a premium member though as it's in the "Off topic" section. :)

I see no problem with going further afield than the UK but I guess the final choice is down to the "mods" :P

"Where in the world" - its pretty self explanatory.

and it seems like "the mods" don't have a problem with it.

Edited by Chudley Cannons

Passing the next one over to T.R.a.M.P. :D

Why thank you, kind sir :D

I shouldn't really be on here at all at work :):):P - I will have a look when I get home :D

OK, this one has moved a long way East - what is the cache at bottom left?

where2.jpg

Doesn't look like anyone's going to get this - It's obviously somewhere with volcanoes, so it's unlikely to be Europe. It doesn't look like any African ones either, so then we're probably talking in the Pacific somewhere or Indonesia... that's me out then.

No Ideas.