Geocaching.com and my mobile(Blackberry)

CASM327

There have been multiple threads on this subject since the issue showed up last mmmm...June I think it was.

No response from TPTB about it as far as I know, so all you can guess it it is due to 'necessary changes on the site'.

My conspiracy theorist tells me that it was deliberate so the iPhone application would gain more popularity.

Both wap and www are working on my Treo.

But I will add that about a year ago they changed the www site to use a floating div for the left-hand navigation instead of the tables it used to use. Since then the navigation shows up on top of the other content and makes the www site very difficult to use on my Treo. I wish they would go back to the table layout.

Edited by Lil Devil

Both wap and www are working on my Treo.

But I will add that about a year ago they changed the www site to use a floating div for the left-hand navigation instead of the tables it used to use. Since then the navigation shows up on top of the other content and makes the www site very difficult to use on my Treo. I wish they would go back to the table layout.

Can you stay signed in...like it used to be?

Does the 'optimized' view work?

Try the 'newest cache' list for your state. Clicking on the 'next' button (to advance the list) does nothing.

'Very difficult' is a candidate for understatement of the year...nearly useless would be more like it.

At least site response is up in the last few days, but I don't know if that is due to an improvement at Geocaching.com, or something with my cell provider.