E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES, april 13

Sunshine Received -

Mission # 2 - SimonLimon boy age 2

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received - YES, :D april 20. A very sunny card from Sparticus06 with a sigitem and the lovely Todie´s Wild Ride coin in yellow/gold. The fun is I looked at the coin on the forum the other day and regret I didn´t buy one and now I got one. So very nice and sunny :o Thank you very much!

Mission # 3 MildaMatilda girl age 3 months soon

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received - YES, a lovely saskatchewancoin and a pathtag together with a warm card. From the warm and sunny Arizona and southpawaz. Thank you very much, I will share the coin with Matilda. :D

grodan Karin

Mission # 1 - BisonWoman :D

E-mail Sent - 04/04/2009

Name Received -4/9/09

Sunshine Sent - Not Yet

Sunshine Received - Yes!

Mission # 2 - BisonGirl :D

E-mail Sent - 04/04/2009

Name Received -4/9/09

Sunshine Sent - Not Yet

Sunshine Received - Yes!

Here are the wonderful packages we received:

Geocoins3.jpg

Geocoins2.jpg

Geocoins.jpg

Thank you so much! I'll be sending mine out in the next few days.

mission # 2 Wassana (Nok)

email sent: april 1

received name- April 12

sunshine sent- April 15

sunshine received- April 24

Got a nice package today in mail from Nefresh

Very beautiful Wildflower coin that i never seen and a nice card with nice words.

I am glad you also took your time to visit our profile and homepage.

One 1000 Thanks Nefesh

Sunshine2.jpg

Mission # 1 - BisonWoman :D

E-mail Sent - 04/04/2009

Name Received -4/9/09

Sunshine Sent - Not Yet

Sunshine Received - Yes!

Mission # 2 - BisonGirl :D

E-mail Sent - 04/04/2009

Name Received -4/9/09

Sunshine Sent - Not Yet

Sunshine Received - Yes!

Here are the wonderful packages we received:

Geocoins3.jpg

Geocoins2.jpg

Geocoins.jpg

Thank you so much! I'll be sending mine out in the next few days.

oohhhh, i like the smiles :o:D

mission # 2 Wassana (Nok)

received name- April 12

sunshine sent- April 15

sunshine received- April 24

Got a nice package today in mail from Nefresh

Very beautiful Wildflower coin that i never seen and a nice card with nice words.

I am glad you also took your time to visit our profile and homepage.

One 1000 Thanks Nefesh

Sunshine2.jpg

Nok, I am so glad you liked the coin. What else better represents spring and sunshine than a new baby bird. Your profile page has inspired me so much I finally placed my first hide. Now I'm preparing my second. A large micro made of a plastic recycled Coke bottle. It was part of my Easter Mission. It was clear, but I camouflaged it! If you're interested I'll send you a picture. It would be nice to keep in touch and please, do let me know if you're in California.

Edited by nefesh

:D:D

Mission # 1 - Sofi

E-mail Sent - 04/01/2009

Name Received - 04/09/2009

Sunshine Sent - Yes!!! 04/22/09

Sunshine Received - Yes!!! Recieved on 04/20/09

SofisSunshinemission.jpg

Thank you so much Opalsns, I Loved my sunshine!!!! :o:D

Mission # 2 - Holmbiorn

E-mail Sent - 04/01/2009

Sunshine Sent - Yes!!! 04/22/2009

Sunshine Received - Yes!!! Recieved on 04/24/09 all the way from Sweden!

HolmbionsMission.jpg

Thank you Helvite, Love the Viking Helm coin and the flower seeds from your fathers garden. Can't wait to see them growing in ours! :D

Nana: :laughing:

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles sent- mailed today 4/14

smiles received-Yes. I received a wonderful Sunshine mission from SimonLimon. I got a home made card with a picture of my road back when it had tar. Maybe it will have tar again someday. That was so neat. Then I got a grodan and fiabus cat coin. That was such a cute coin. Thank you SimonLimon. You did good. :laughing:

054f9cb7-8325-4b59-b490-7174728defa9.jpg

Papa: B)

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-

Grandson: :)

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-Yes. He is all excited. He got the sun, a smile coin and a secret pal. It sure made him smile. He loves the sun. It is the sunshinegang coin. Thank you to his secret pal. You sure did bring sunshine to him.

a0a869f3-6f1c-44aa-b2de-d762535d6ffb.jpg

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-Yes. I received a wonderful Sunshine mission from SimonLimon. I got a home made card with a picture of my road back when it had tar. Maybe it will have tar again someday. That was so neat. Then I got a grodan and fiabus cat coin. That was such a cute coin. Thank you SimonLimon. You did good. :laughing:

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-Yes. He is all excited. He got the sun, a smile coin and a secret pal. It sure made him smile. He loves the sun. It is the sunshinegang coin. Thank you to his secret pal. You sure did bring sunshine to him.

OMG - that Grandson is all grown up!

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

OMG - that Grandson is all grown up!

Yep and he is only 4.

On Thursday I got a note in my letterbox saying there was a registered package that they could not deliver, so I rang and had it redirected to work......

My incoming sunshine mission from Chur! (Our inspection people had opened it and checked for organic material, but it passed!)

I had to open it - - - yum!

Sorry - chocolates did not last for a photo. some lovely squares of wonderful flavours. And those gummy jelly sweets too..... and Toberone hot chocolate / coffee sachets.

A lovely card plus two lovely geocoins - the latest Welsh coin plus "Two seasons of December" reminding us that it hot and cold at the same time in different hemispheres - perfect for a northern mission heading south here.

Thank you Chur!

Mission #1 Me

Email sent 4/3/09

Name received--Name received 4-09-09

Sunshine sent --- :laughing: Sunshine had been sent on its way! B) It has been received and posted :)

Sunshine received--Most definitely YES!! :wub: I went ooooo and smiled when I got the envelope. It was decorated with a sun and flowers so I knew I was in for a treat. Out came a beautiful card and flip flops. Summer Stickers and sunglasses. (How did you know that I need new ones?? ;):laughing: ) Lavender seeds and coins too. A polished copper Honu Turtle AND a polished silver Celtic Sun. Love the transparent red in it!! I am spoiled now. Thanks so much for the fun Sofi!!!!!! :wub::wub:

752b3e4e-3fa5-47f2-9d88-aab5d5fcfc40.jpg

Mission #2--Good Golly Miss Molly (dog)

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent--- :) Mom sent my Sunshine package on its way! :) It has been received and posted. :)

Sunshine received--waiting patiently

Mission #3 Riley the GeoDog

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent--- :o Mom sent my Sunshine package on its way! B) It has been received and posted. :ph34r:

E-mail Sent - 4-6-09

Name Received - 4-9-09

Sunshine Sent - 4-14-09

Sunshine Received - HOORAY! It's here 4-25-09

Got my sunshine mission today and it definitely brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much Die_Anita, this is my first suncatcher coin and it is stunningly beautiful. How did you know I like green? lol I love it.

I will get my camera working again so I can get a pic.

E-mail Sent - 4-6-09

Name Received - 4-9-09

Sunshine Sent - 4-14-09

Sunshine Received - HOORAY! It's here 4-25-09

Got my sunshine mission today and it definitely brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much Die_Anita, this is my first suncatcher coin and it is stunningly beautiful. How did you know I like green? lol I love it.

I will get my camera working again so I can get a pic.

I'm glad it safely arrived and that you liked the coin!

:D:D

Mission # 1

E-mail Sent - 04/01/2009

Sunshine Sent - Sunshine packaged & ready to go. These will be shipped out on Tuesday - work is preventing an earlier shipping date.

Sunshine Received - YES!!! :D I got a wonderful Coinapalooza coin and a beautiful butterfly card!!! I will take pictures & post them soon. My back yard has been taken over by a tree removal crew... :unsure:

Mission # 2

E-mail Sent - 04/01/2009

Sunshine Sent - Sunshine packaged & ready to go. These will be shipped out on Tuesday - work is preventing an earlier shipping date.

Sunshine Received - YES!!! :D I got a wonderful copper Fiabus coin and a beautiful hand made card!! I will take pictures & post them soon. My back yard has been taken over by a tree removal crew... :D

CF30

JohnMac56

Email Sent: 4/1

Name Received: 4/9

Mission Sent: 4/16

Mission Received: 04/18/2009 - Nice card and coin from unknown...

Sunshine-John.jpg

Johnslady56

Mission Received: 04/17/2009 - A beautiful Compass Rose two tone coin and beaver tag from Tethys C!!!

Sunshine-Diana.jpg

Tamster56

Mission Received: 04/25/2009 - Tamster56 got a large post office envelope with another envelope inside with a beautiful card which contained yet another decorated envelope with another card which contained a cool Arkansas magnet and a complete set of the Russian nesting doll coins all from an unknown sender!!!

Many thanks to whoever sent these great cards and coins!!!

TamiSunshineMission001a.jpg

Also a great big thanks and a big bear hug to mousekakat for setting up this fun mission!!!

I can't remember if I posted this or not, please forgive me if I haven't. My daughter, Laura / PV=nRT, is in Virginia on an archaeological dig. Her mission came in and I did not open it. While talking to her on the phone, she begged me to open it for her. Fuzziebear3 was her sender, and oh my! did she go over the top! A handmade card with dolphins, a handmade personal tag, a beautiful Pororoca Endless Wave Geocoin, Portulaca, did I mention the sea glass on the card?!?! I tried my best to describe it to Laura over the phone, but words fall short of the package's heart and soul. Thank you Fuzziebear3. I'm sure Laura will post when she gets back to civilization and the internet.

por.jpg

"Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,

Brighter than a lucky penny,

When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,

And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way

When you're in love to stay."

Edited by fairyhoney

:D:lol::D:unsure::yikes:

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9 Got it, doing a little thinking.....

smiles sent- In the mail 4/14

smiles received- I got my mission today from Trick or Treat. A Maine magazine, I'm planning our trip!!, a puffin postcard and a puffin geocoin...it is very cute! Thanks much for participating in this mission Trick or Treat, you brought smiles on a dreary rainy day!

ccca3538-b60d-4989-adb2-767b4f5ee355.jpg

the other yooper

email sent- 4/1

received name-4/9 Got it, planning.......

smiles sent- On its way 4/14

smiles received- Got it! 4/15

What a nice thing to get on TAX day, it did indeed bring a smile to the other yoopers face! A packet of wild flower seeds- it will be really nice to see flowers again! drneals wood token- love that! We had a great little miniature schnauzer that shared our lives for 15 years, he was a great guy and we miss him still. And, a "2009 Happy Easter" coin. Thanks so much to Logan, Heineken and DrNeal for bringing us sunshine and smiles on this usually dismal day!! :lol:

Email sent: yes

received name: yes

sunshine sent: 19 april 2009

sunshine recieved: 24 april 2009

I received a nice shaped lucky geocoin together with a guardian angel coin that will watchover and protect me, thanks Jeff!

Im glad it got there, I was a little worried when I marked the custom's label 1 $10 coin. lol...

Email Sent - 1 April 2009 (no foolin'!)

Name REceived - 9 April 2009

Sunshine Sent - 23 April 2009

Sunshine Received - YES! 27 April 2009

I received my piece of sunshine from Six Little Spookies today, and boy did I need it! It rained all afternoon here. As one who is getting around s-l-o-w-l-y on crutches these days, I can say that it was very nice to get home to a package full of sunshine after being more than a little damp.

Thank you!

3481098253_d41d482d4e.jpg

:D:lol::D:unsure::yikes:

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9 Got it, doing a little thinking.....

smiles sent- In the mail 4/14

smiles received- I got my mission today from Trick or Treat. A Maine magazine, I'm planning our trip!!, a puffin postcard and a puffin geocoin...it is very cute! Thanks much for participating in this mission Trick or Treat, you brought smiles on a dreary rainy day!

ccca3538-b60d-4989-adb2-767b4f5ee355.jpg

I'm so glad it came; I was starting to worry. I mailed it priority last Tuesday and they guaranteed delivery on Thursday. This was my first mission and I appreciate the kind words. Let me know when you come to Maine - great caching here!

Mission # 1

E-mail Sent - 04/06/2009

Name Received - Yes, in country

Sunshine Sent - 24 April, 2009

Sunshine Received - 27 April, 2009! Rickctroop13 provided me with some sunshine today! I was glad to get it today. I've read in the forums everyone's stories about how mystery coins, missions or just random generosity arrived right on time to perk them up when they were feeling low, and today it was my turn. Our days have been very sunny here, but I feel like I've been surrounded by alligators lately. They keep coming one after the other and you fend them off as best you can. Most of the time it's fairly easy to keep them at bay, but recently it seems they've been attacking en mass, and one I've ignored for too long got through my defenses and bit me in the bum today. This sunshine mission was a nice pick-me-up. Rickctroop13 sent a GPS Adventure Maze coin, a Geocaching bracelet, a nice card and some fake snow! Photos will be forthcoming when I let the Little Spookies play with the snow!

Thanks a lot!

Mission # 2

E-mail Sent - 04/06/2009

Name Received - Yes, outside of country

Sunshine Sent - 25 April, 2009

Sunshine Received -

mission # 1 drneal

received name- april 9

sunshine sent-april 10

sunshine received-april 21

Received the mission today! No name or return address, so sort of a mystery coin, which makes it so much more fun...thanks Smiling Sun Person!

mission # 2 Logan and Heineken

email sent: woof

received name- bark-woof woof

sunshine sent- bark bark bark

sunshine received-Arrroooooooo! (schnauzer for 4-28-09)

Logan and Heineken received their mission today, a beautiful coin for each (very generous of you!,) chicken sticks, a bright and cheerful card, an inflatable toy they can take to dog camp next month (they can play with it during swimming lessons,) and a pack of lavender seeds (calming to dogs, so I'll plant it just outside their fenced in yard.)

SANY0087-1.jpg

thank you Sofi and Holmbiorn for giving the dogs, and me a big lift...thanks mousekakat for a very nice mission!

TD&ILKY

I sent out my mission this morning. Hope the recipient enjoys what I chose.

I was also spoiled when husband went to check the mail after lunch and brought back my surprise! BrierPatch was very kind to me and sent a neat little card with a great message, a BrierPatch pathtag, MrJiffy's Summer Meltdown 2008 coin, August 2008 Coin and Pin Club coin, and an Oakbucks dollar.

It was a perfect day for it to arrive as I had a very rough morning and it was nice to just sit down, relax, and enjoy the feeling of opening an envelope and being surprised. It's very much appreciated, and even though it's raining outside today, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you so much BrierPatch, and as well to mousekakat for organizing everything. I struggle with posting pictures, but will try to get it sorted out later on so I can share. :anicute:

I got a nice, very well made card in the mail today from Sarah, She's New round here and this was her first mission!! Welcome Sarah to the Addiction.

The first thing I noticed is how neat she writes,, she wrote on construction paper and the lines are perfectly straight, all the words are spaced even, and her hand writing is very readable. The card has a sun and tulips made from a hard colored stock paper, with it was a geocaching window cling and a what was in your mailbox coin blue, to remind me of all my friends here. this coin i have been on the fence about, because i was not observant enuff to get my name on the coin with every one else. so i guess i fell off the fence and have it now!! thank you Sarah, it was just what i needed after a busy day at work!!:anicute:

I got a nice, very well made card in the mail today from Sarah, She's New round here and this was her first mission!! Welcome Sarah to the Addiction.

The first thing I noticed is how neat she writes,, she wrote on construction paper and the lines are perfectly straight, all the words are spaced even, and her hand writing is very readable. The card has a sun and tulips made from a hard colored stock paper, with it was a geocaching window cling and a what was in your mailbox coin blue, to remind me of all my friends here. this coin i have been on the fence about, because i was not observant enuff to get my name on the coin with every one else. so i guess i fell off the fence and have it now!! thank you Sarah, it was just what i needed after a busy day at work!!:o

I'm so glad it arrived safely... being my first mission, I wasn't sure how long to expect it to take. Also having never mailed anything outside Canada, I was unfamiliar with the customs forms and such.

It was fun making the card, and I'm glad it put a smile on your face. I enjoyed being able to participate.

Mission #1 Me

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent --- :D Sunshine had been sent on its way! :D It has been received and posted :ph34r:

Sunshine received--YES!!

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent--- ;) Mom sent my Sunshine package on its way! :( It has been received and posted. ;)

Sunshine received--

We were gone for a few days and when we got home there was a box (not an envelope) waiting for Molly. :D I opened it to find some very delightful things including a cute card with puppies on it and a USA Beanie Baby! Molly will be getting all dolled up soon too. :o She received the Washington Monument coin and also a sunsetmeadowlark & momsplace pathtag too! Thanks for the package!! :D

42862661-4427-4d9c-b143-05b9481d90e7.jpg

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent--- :D Mom sent my Sunshine package on its way! :D It has been received and posted. :D

Edited by LadyBee4T

I am here to announce that both my out going AND incoming missions have arrived -

april09flowers003.jpg and here is some of the inside - april09flowers004.jpg

THANK YOU TEAMHAYNES - I LOVE the card you sent Definately brought a smile on my face :D as did everything else :o

I was getting worried about it making it too you. My daughter had a lot of fun making the card. Thanks for my first mission...

I am here to announce that both my out going AND incoming missions have arrived -

THANK YOU TEAMHAYNES - I LOVE the card you sent Definately brought a smile on my face :( as did everything else :unsure:

I was getting worried about it making it too you. My daughter had a lot of fun making the card. Thanks for my first mission...

Let her Know that she should be Proud of the card she made :D

THANK YOU TEAMHAYNES - I LOVE the card you sent Definately brought a smile on my face :( as did everything else :unsure:

Let her Know that she should be Proud of the card she made :D (and You did GREAT - also ! ! )

Mission # 1 - HunnyBunny girl age 6

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES, april 13, has been received in MO

Sunshine Received - YES, april 30. A very nice package from Los Rositas in the Netherlands. A very nice coin in the canadian colours and a cat sticking its nose out, very nice. And a millieballontag, love those. And a sunnybeachcard to make us long for summerbeaches. Also some small things . Another very nice mission. Thank you Los Rositas.

Mission # 2 - SimonLimon boy age 2

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES, april 13, has been received in ME

Sunshine Received - YES, :unsure: april 20. A very sunny card from Sparticus06 with a sigitem and the lovely Todie´s Wild Ride coin in yellow/gold. The fun is I looked at the coin on the forum the other day and regret I didn´t buy one and now I got one. So very nice and sunny :D Thank you very much!

Mission # 3 MildaMatilda girl age 3 months soon

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES, april 13, not posted received yet going to AZ

Sunshine Received - YES, a lovely saskatchewancoin and a pathtag together with a warm card. From the warm and sunny Arizona and southpawaz. Thank you very much, I will share the coin with Matilda. :(

grodan Karin

A much belated post here and a sincere thank you to millieballon for Amara's Sunshine mission. From, of course, balloons to coloring pages, stickers, a cute charm, pathtags and a coin - it made this little girl very happy. We waited to open it with Mommy and after she had the coin in had - there was no taking it away from her. Thank you millieballon for the Sunshine and Naomi for organizing this fun Spring mission!

GEDC0157.jpgGEDC0160.jpgGEDC0165.jpgGEDC0168.jpg

Email Sent - 4/10

Name Received -4/10

Sunshine Mission Sent -4/29 Sunshine finally on its way, the coin I was waiting for finally arrived. The lady at the postoffice said it should arrive at it's destination in about 3 days

Sunshine Mission Received-Yes!

Received my mission from Jetske Milliebaloon;s daughter . Included in the package was a pretty card, two nice coins, Around the Clock Caching and a cute Manatee, and their cute balloon horsie tag. Will post pictures soon.

Thanks so much Jetske and Millie for the spring cheer you sent my way.

THANK YOU TEAMHAYNES - I LOVE the card you sent Definately brought a smile on my face B) as did everything else :blink:

Oh Fairhoney,

What a great card!!!! I love the hand made cards, especially from the children.

I can just imagine the smile on your face when you opened it!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, And send my hugs to your niece!!

Opalsns

Mission #1 Me

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent --- ;) Sunshine had been sent on its way! :D It has been received and posted :D

Sunshine received--YES!!

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine sent--- :D Mom sent my Sunshine package on its way! :D It has been received and posted. :D

Sunshine received--YES!!

Email sent 4/3/09

Sunshine received--Riley received his mission today from Crowesfeat30. It is such a beautiful card!!!! I haven't seen one of these Wildflower coins in hand. Crake sure does a wonderful job!! Thanks so much Sarah!! B) B)

All missions have now ben received on this end and the ones we sent out have been received also. Thanks for organizing this fun little mission Zazth!!

c0aa85bb-f76d-4b21-bf04-8d79560f4bab.jpg

Today I received a wonderful Sunshine card from Sonny Shyne at my address. Wonderful card and a black nickel The 4 F's coin. Very very cool !! Thank you so very much !! And it was a beautiful evening after a gray day, so opening up the mailbox to s Sonny Shyne envelope was a very good thing !!