Official Sunshine Mission II Signups

mousekakat

Mission Received: 04/17/2009 - A beautiful Compass Rose two tone coin and pathtag from another unknown sender...

Sunshine-Diana.jpg

Awesome coins!! But that's no pathtag (they all have holes in them). That is either a micro coin or some other type of SWAG! :huh:

That's a "Beaver Tag" -nontrackable, made for us by Landsharkz. We send them out with trades and drop in caches that we've enjoyed.

My bad... I didn't get to look too closely at it, Johnslady56 loved it so much she wouldn't hardly let me handle it to get the picture... Now that I took a better look, you're right, it doesn't have a hole. Either way, pathtag or 'Beaver Tag', she loves it! She also likes the 2008 Kansas micro I got (she just LOVES sunflowers), so maybe I can trade it to her for her compass rose coin... hehehe :(

E-mail Sent - 4-9-09

Names Received - 4-9-09

Sunshine Sent - 2 Packages ready to go in the AM.

Sunshine Received -

Mission 1 - GEO*Trailblazer 1

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES 4-10-2009

Sunshine Received - YES 4-20-2009

Mission 2 - TIGGR

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received -YES 4-17-2008

Thanks blackfishorca I really liked your package and Black Hole Geocoin.

GEO* will add pictures soon.

Thanks again for the Mission.

Tiggr

turlutortue

Thanks for the great coin,and personal handmade card,I love it!!!

Your real name is almost the same as my wife's TIGGr.

And your personal sig tortuga awesome I really like it how are these done?

blackfishorca sent one to tiggr as well.

Send me a PM through profile if you like.

pictures of all coming to a forum here soon.

Thanks all missions have been delivered.

I sent out my mission this morning. Hope the recipient enjoys what I chose.

I was also spoiled when husband went to check the mail after lunch and brought back my surprise! BrierPatch was very kind to me and sent a neat little card with a great message, a BrierPatch pathtag, MrJiffy's Summer Meltdown 2008 coin, August 2008 Coin and Pin Club coin, and an Oakbucks dollar.

It was a perfect day for it to arrive as I had a very rough morning and it was nice to just sit down, relax, and enjoy the feeling of opening an envelope and being surprised. It's very much appreciated, and even though it's raining outside today, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you so much BrierPatch, and as well to mousekakat for organizing everything. I struggle with posting pictures, but will try to get it sorted out later on so I can share. :unsure:

Mission # 1 - HunnyBunny girl age 6

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES, april 13

Sunshine Received -

Mission # 2 - SimonLimon boy age 2

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received - YES, :unsure: april 20. A very sunny card from Sparticus06 with a sigitem and the lovely Todie´s Wild Ride coin in yellow/gold. The fun is I looked at the coin on the forum the other day and regret I didn´t buy one and now I got one. So very nice and sunny :lol: Thank you very much!

Mission # 3 MildaMatilda girl age 3 months soon

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received -

grodan Karin

E-mail Sent - 4-9-09

Names Received - 4-9-09

Sunshine Sent - 2 Packages ready to go in the AM.

Sunshine Received -

Mission 1 - GEO*Trailblazer 1

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received - YES 4-20-2009

Mission 2 - TIGGR

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received -YES 4-17-2008

Thanks blackfishorca I really liked your package and Black Hole Geocoin.

GEO* will add pictures soon.

Thanks again for the Mission.

Tiggr

turlutortue

Thanks for the great coin,and personal handmade card,I love it!!!

Your real name is almost the same as my wife's TIGGr.

And your personal sig tortuga awesome I really like it how are these done?

blackfishorca sent one to tiggr as well.

Send me a PM through profile if you like.

pictures of all coming to a forum here soon.

Thanks all missions have been delivered.

596af19f-f492-4323-95b6-b42d65cfce5c.jpg

Nana: :unsure:

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles sent- mailed today 4/14

smiles received-Yes. I received a wonderful Sunshine mission from SimonLimon. I got a home made card with a picture of my road back when it had tar. Maybe it will have tar again someday. That was so neat. Then I got a grodan and fiabus cat coin. That was such a cute coin. Thank you SimonLimon. You did good. :lol:

054f9cb7-8325-4b59-b490-7174728defa9.jpg

Papa: :P

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-

Grandson: :D

email sent- 4/1

received name- 4/9

smiles received-

My first mission!

Email sent - April 1

Name received - April 9

Sunshine sent - First thing tomorrow

Sunshine received - Yes!

I received my first mission today and it was so sweet! Lunamoth47 sent a very timely 2009 Earth Day Suncatcher coin and a beautiful pathtag. I absolutely love both, but I really enjoyed your note as well. So nice to get an idea of the cachers we see so often in forums. Thank you C; you made my day! :unsure:

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Received - YES, :unsure: april 20. A very sunny card from Sparticus06 with a sigitem and the lovely Todie´s Wild Ride coin in yellow/gold. The fun is I looked at the coin on the forum the other day and regret I didn´t buy one and now I got one. So very nice and sunny :lol: Thank you very much!

grodan Karin

Karin, there are still plenty of the Todie's Wild Ride coins available. There are still some silver, gold and even a few of the LE's. You can order them from CoinTracking.com

Mission # 1 - Ronni

E-mail Sent - 4/1/09

Name Received - 4/9/09

Sunshine Sent - Yes! 4/18/09

Sunshine Received - Yes! 4/20/09

I received an awesome mission package from Johnslady56 today! She sent a beautiful card with a butterfly saying, some yummy saltwater taffy, some daisy seeds (my favorite flower!), a postcard showing lovely old town Santa Barbara, a cute little jar of colored seashells, an absolutely adorable "Gnome Away From Home" kit, a Travel Turtle coin, and a Gnaughty Gnome coin!

The travel turtle and gnome kit are just dying to be released to travel the world together so they'll be my next TB release.

Thank you so much Johnslady56!

sunshine.jpg

Update

E-mail Sent - 4/8

Name Received -4/10

Mission Sent - Yes.. 4/20 got everything in the mail today :unsure::lol:

Mission Received -

This is my first mission so I am looking for just the right coin for my recipient. Of course that means I will have to scour over the weekend and may send it out a little later than most, but definitely by the end of next week.

Thanks for the Mission

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

grodan Karin

Glad ya liked it. Now you have one to make the day happy & bright.

I anonymously received a Bouncy Bunny coin last Sat. :laughing: I'm not sure if it's my Sunshine Mission or not as there is NO NAME, and also had my address as the return address. :laughing:

Is Bouncy Bunny considered a Mystery Coin?

No the Bouncy Bunny isn't a mystery coin. It was made by a Canadian cacher res2100. I don't see him listed as a participant here but that doens't me he isn't. The sunshine mission is supposed to have a card too so maybe this was a "just because" coin!

Email sent- April 7th

Name received- April 12th

Sunshine sent- April 20th

Sunshine received- April 21st

I received a very nice card along with a cute Happy St-Patrick's Day coin. It's from an unknown sender just like JonhMac56 received but I can see from the postage sticker that it's from Maine :laughing:

mail20avril.jpg

Thanks unknown sender!

:laughing:

They were my easter mission givers . I recieved a 2006 Canada coin and a bouncy bunny coin from them. I sent Canada out on a Todie's wild ride mission and the bouncy bunny is trackable on their, Bouncy Bunny. Com or something like that.

Also,

BlackFishOrca, I Love your coin. Are They for sale or trade?????

Opalsns

I anonymously received a Bouncy Bunny coin last Sat. :laughing: I'm not sure if it's my Sunshine Mission or not as there is NO NAME, and also had my address as the return address. :laughing:

What was written above the return address. I got one yesterday similar to you (different coin) but with my return address. Written above the address was 2 Give Hope.

My coin wasn't a mystery coin, but the sender seems to be a mystery coiner

Mission update from "helvite" - Sweden

E-mail Sent - YES

Name Received - YES

Sunshine Sent - YES

Sunshine Received - YES

I send a letter with a coin and two special bags of seeds and two postcards from Sweden. The seeds are genuine swedish seeds taken from my fathers garden. Instructions in bouth english and swedish.

I got back a letter from "hollora" with two coins, a postcard and three bags of seeds! Very nice!!

And yes, please tell me when next mission starts. I want to do this again! Its nice to get a "snail mail" theese days with something else than commersal or bills to pay. =)

Best greetings from user "helvite" in Sweden

It's really great to be able to read these and see the photos, thanks, ya'll, I'm enjoying it!

Now... please, if you haven't posted where you are in the mission yet, please do.... I've got the next two days off and I'd like to do a little "bookkeeping" and find out who's sent and who's received, and soforth and so on :laughing:

Thanks in advance,

Naomi :laughing:

That was your sunshine mission. My grandson got your name and he picked out the coin. Wasn't sure if it was supposed to be signed or not. He got a bunny for Easter and when he saw your avatar he sent the bunny to you because our dog likes to play with him and his bunny. Sorry it wasn't signed.

1. Participating- email sent 4/01/09

2. Received Name- Yes 4/09/09

3. Mission Complete-

4. Mission Arrived!- 4/21/2009

From Tamster56; on a dreary,cold, & rainy day I got home to find a package of California sunshine! A package of seeds (is Mezcla legal, or will I soon be hallucinating :laughing: ), some salt water taffy, a 'Beach in a Box' kit, a postcard of the Santa Barbara Mission, and a vial of sea shells. And a cool micro- Compass Rose, and for when the Mezcla blooms :laughing: , a spinning Bewitched coin!

Thank You Tami!

risking a second one....

1. Participating- email sent 4/06/09

3. Mission Complete-

4. Mission Arrived!-

My sunshiners should be on the way tomorrow.

That was your sunshine mission. My grandson got your name and he picked out the coin. Wasn't sure if it was supposed to be signed or not. He got a bunny for Easter and when he saw your avatar he sent the bunny to you because our dog likes to play with him and his bunny. Sorry it wasn't signed.

What a sweet little grandson of yours! Shows he's a sensitive and observant little guy :laughing:

mission # 1 drneal

email sent: april 1

received name- april 9

sunshine sent-april 10

sunshine received-april 21

Received the mission today! No name or return address, so sort of a mystery coin, which makes it so much more fun...thanks Smiling Sun Person!

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

mission # 2 Logan and Heineken

email sent: woof

received name- bark-woof woof

sunshine sent- bark bark bark

sunshine received-

Email sent- April 7th

Name received- April 12th

Sunshine sent- April 20th

Sunshine received- April 21st

I received a very nice card along with a cute Happy St-Patrick's Day coin. It's from an unknown sender just like JonhMac56 received but I can see from the postage sticker that it's from Maine :laughing:

mail20avril.jpg

Thanks unknown sender!

:laughing:

Yes I received the SAME card, different coin, anonymously. Still confused if it's my Sunshine Mission or not. But thank you mystery coin sender.

Edited by nefesh

ALL cleared up. :laughing: Yes IT IS my Sunshine Mission. Thanks Maine Family grandson.!

The mission we received from Maine is probably also from Maine Family since they sent their mission on the 14th and that's the exact same date on the mailer :laughing:

Thanks Joan, if I'm right! :laughing:

Thanks also to mousekakat for holding this nice and affordable mission. Hope the sun will shine for you for a long time :laughing:

Email sent: yup for two missions

Name received: yup for two missions

Sunshine sent: two missions sent on 9 April 2009

-- fairyhoney received on 13 April 2009

-- second coiner hasn't posted receipt, I am worried!

Sunshine received:

-- one received 14 April 2009 from Tank Hounds

-- anticipating the second mission!!

Woot! When I got home today, a special envelope for me!!!!

I've been rushing home everyday, because the suspense was killing me...

But wait ... more suspense - the return address was my own too, and the card wasn't signed :laughing:

So I don't know who to thank ... but thanks to my mystery sunshine giver on a chilly and rainy day!!

Here are some pictures:

IMG_3457.JPG

A happy card ...

IMG_3458.JPG

and 2 neat coins.

The one is a 2007 All in One Caching coin, and I'm not sure about the other one. Some kind of lucky micro?

Might be fun to put on a necklace with the hole in it.

Thanks to my mystery sender ... how about a hint?

Also thanks mousekakat for a fun first mission for me!!

I opened my mailbox today and I found an envelope completely covered in packing tape. "Hmmmm...I'm not expecting anything...". I look at the return address, it's from Me! The I see the word "Sunshine" next to my name and I remembered! Yay!It's here. I received a very nice card, two packets of flower seeds, and a very appropriate and cute coin! :laughing: Not one I've seen before - - I really like it! And, it's from 2007!!!

Thanks Sunshine "Missioner". In the past, I've always been able to guess who the mission is from, but this time, I'm really stumped! The postmark isn't legible....it smudged when it was stamped onto the packing tape! Good job keeping your identity a secret! :laughing: Although, I'm guessing (and if I'm wrong, I apologize!) that it's from a woman (nice handwriting, wrote quite a bit in the card, and drew two really cute smiley face flowers) :laughing: Thanks again, I really loved it!!!!!

Mission #1 (Nilia) - received!

vhbm4r7.jpg

Edited by The 4 F's

mission # 1 John

received name- April 12

sunshine sent- April 15

sunshine received- April 22 Froms JohnMac56

mission # 2 Nok

received name- April 12

sunshine sent- April 15

sunshine received-

Got a awsome package today in mail from JohnMac56

2 beautiful cards Medusa coin, micro compass rose geocoin, seashells from Santa Barbara, beach in a box and some yummy.

This is our first mission and we are surprised of this super gift.

Sunday we had snowstorm so it was very nice we got something from a warm beach and person.

One 1000 Thanks JohnMac56

Sunshine1.jpg

I got my mission a day or so ago. Sorry fo rthe delay in updating. I will get pics up as soon as I can. I got an awesome suncatcher type coin (I am at work right now--12 hours a day 6 days a week so I don't remember off the top of my head what its called), A wooden nickel sig item and some wonderful springtime seeds.

I really liked participating in my first mission. And thanks for coordinating it!!!!

Edited by blackfishorca

Yesterday, when I came home from work, I found a nice envelope in my mailbox:

0f26d968-129f-4b39-95ca-972c36685785.jpg

It contained a cute card, a Sunflower, that I can iron on one of my shirts, and a beautiful coin with a sunrise on it:

3f123deb-4549-4e1f-81f0-6b9bfddbb402.jpg

Here's a close up of my new coin with the blossoms of our apple tree:

49ed866a-f260-413a-ad83-0f29516ab4f7.jpg

Thank you so much, my sunshine mission buddy!

d4b52c29-6e85-4f01-b33c-2af7eac04d3a.jpg

I received my Sunshine a couple of days ago from Sunsetmeadowlark! She sent a beautiful card with some Montana postcards, a Montana key chain, LOTS of candy, and two coins: the Cacher Geocoin in blue (my fav!) and a Cache Gods are Angry coin in a beautifully decorated frame. Thank you, thank you, so much! What a lovely surprise after several days of Michigan rain. The coolest part is that Ronni was one of my first friends over on pathtags.com and has designed several tags for me! It's such a small world.

Thanks for a GREAT mission! I can't wait to do another one. :):D:D

Update

E-mail Sent - 4/8

Name Received -4/10

Mission Sent - Yes.. 4/20 got everything in the mail today :):D

Mission Received - Yes 4/22 it arrived from New Zealand Today :D:D:D

My Sunshine Mission Arrived Today... All the way from Butterfly Lady in New Zealand. My daughter absolutely adores the flip flops geocoin and button, this is a really neat coin...

Butterfly Lady... thanks for the wonderful note, yes we are warming up here....

DSC02096b.JPG

Mousekakat .... Thanks for the mission, my first. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to participating in more

d4b52c29-6e85-4f01-b33c-2af7eac04d3a.jpg

I received my Sunshine a couple of days ago from Sunsetmeadowlark! She sent a beautiful card with some Montana postcards, a Montana key chain, LOTS of candy, and two coins: the Cacher Geocoin in blue (my fav!) and a Cache Gods are Angry coin in a beautifully decorated frame. Thank you, thank you, so much! What a lovely surprise after several days of Michigan rain. The coolest part is that Ronni was one of my first friends over on pathtags.com and has designed several tags for me! It's such a small world.

Thanks for a GREAT mission! I can't wait to do another one. :):D:D

Glad it arrived safely Chris! I was really excited when I saw that you were one of my recipients, it was hard not to say anything in the e-mails I've sent you lately!

I'm posting for my son who is currently sidetracked by a video game. :) He received a wonderful mission from Team Olsson today. It contained a couple of neat buttons and a handmade signature item, one of the really cool new Norway coins, and a great photo card showing Team Olsson. Thanks for making his first mission a great one!

Mom also received her mission today and I'm sure she'll be in later to post about it.

1. Participating- email sent 4/01/09

3. Mission Complete- 4/23/2009

4. Mission Arrived!- 4/21/2009

From Tamster56; on a dreary,cold, & rainy day I got home to find a package of California sunshine! A package of seeds (is Mezcla legal, or will I soon be hallucinating :D ), some salt water taffy, a 'Beach in a Box' kit, a postcard of the Santa Barbara Mission, and a vial of sea shells. And a cool micro- Compass Rose, and for when the Mezcla blooms :ph34r: , a spinning Bewitched coin!

Thank You Tami!

risking a second one....

1. Participating- email sent 4/06/09

3. Mission Complete- 4/23/2009

4. Mission Arrived!- 4/23/2009

From a land with plenty of sunshine :lol: , at least part of the year, received a package from Team Olsson. A personalized postcard, a Team Olsson signature pin and token, a FTF pin, and a Geocaching Under the Midnight Sun coin! Thank You! John & Wassana!